What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

hey everyone .. i finally found discord of this game !! not official but created by many peoples play this game, they often got ideas about build team and always update about new event & new units review ! it called: " Taimanin RPG "

-- if anyone want to join but still can't find it then quote this message --

hey everyone .. i finally found discord of this game !! not official but created by many peoples play this game, they often got ideas about build team and always update about new event & new units review ! it called: " Taimanin RPG "

Thank you can you sahre the link? I cant seem to find it

What cup size breast is Olivia Belew have from taba anyway?

can I have discord server link please ?

Hello everyone.
Kinda new here and was hoping someone could help with couple of questions.

1) I have some duplicate SR units like clone asagi but i cant use the duplicate to power up/raise my LR versions luck stat, how come?

2) on previous note some R units and HR units give me following View attachment 24571
What does that mean ?

3) lastly I just saw this , anyone understand how we get that code or what the deal is ?
View attachment 24572
noob question, how do you increase your luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Back