What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

also anyone have any suggestions for what to use my magic crystals to exchange for? is it better to get accessories or a weapon??
You can get only one copy of each accessory and 3 copies of each weapon (which means 1 copy of ** weapon after you max evolve it), so eventually you will buy out everything it offers.
For weapon, its pointless to get only one copy, you need all 3 to make weapon work, so it depends on how many crystals you stored up.

I'd advice buying Boots first, because they are key to beating these super-hardcore bosses from daily and limited boss maps.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can get only one copy of each accessory and 3 copies of each weapon (which means 1 copy of ** weapon after you max evolve it), so eventually you will buy out everything it offers.
For weapon, its pointless to get only one copy, you need all 3 to make weapon work, so it depends on how many crystals you stored up.

I'd advice buying Boots first, because they are key to beating these super-hardcore bosses from daily and limited boss maps.
mmm, no problem doing limited bosses aside from sometimes failing the thunder one sometimes... itd be faster if i rolled one more kupika for the eiya~ skill but i can basically do it in like 20-30 turns.... >.> which i dont really want to do XD havent tried the dailies though, is it worth it to run those? might get boots then

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do boots do that so good? The grinding on this event in hard mode is killing me. The stuff is too strong to auto but its probably the only way to save up 50k+ of those shards to max out a SSR. I think I'm gonna have to limit how many of the event units I max out and maybe just skip the R forms

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what do boots do that so good?
They give boost to speed, which decides who attacks first during round. With boots you can make needed unit to move ahead of boss enemy and this is used for "eternal sleep" tactic against thunder trial boss — you use Kupica's "Eiya!" or Margarett's 雷鳴斬 on boss before he attacks, he receives "sleep" status, skips his attack turn, and then you beat him with other units with no fear of retribution. Repeat every round till boss is dead.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For those who can't roll enough Kupika copies, Saya can do it now too with the event job at level 52. ^_^

I'm not sure what else to buy after the boots and MP accessory though. Defense/attack/evasion ones can be covered by the raid drops (little difference). I read crit wasn't very effective. So that leaves HP and ailment nullification... except the current bosses don't require a tank at all.

The weapons, on top of being expensive, have no element and no additional stats like speed/evasion/crit. I'm worried about buying one and never using it again when a new boss drops an elemental version.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok, well i guess we all know who to get first now >.> how many copies for saya till she can hit 52?? once i get saya i should be able to simply sleep anything now if i have gardener... btw what determines hit chance.... the occasional miss messes my run on thunder limited dungeon since i only had my allies kupika to rely on

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so they wake up everyturn you put them to sleep? sounds like an easy way to run out of mp before the boss is dead. I think I'll just use silence instead for the daily dungeon bosses since the wiki says that is effective or maybe paralysis if that works. Using R jobs instead of SSR or SR at least seems like a bad idea.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sounds like an easy way to run out of mp before the boss is dead.
That's why you add Frishia to your team, with her "Ballad of Sage" you can have endless MP for everyone.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still why recast sleep every turn since it sounds like they wake up when you could use someone that leaves them silenced or possibly paralyzed for 3-4 turns along with adding 20% dmg instead of that measely 5% saya and kupika's skills add

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So does the Maid's SSR Job give her anything super amazing or am I hopelessly trying to max that one simply cuz Maids?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like her but shes probably still slow like the pre reg gacha version but it sounds like you can use some boots or something to correct that have you checked out this wiki? This page should have all her skills on it

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since there only 16 days left im only focusin ratisha + lily atm...
I dont think i can keep online this game nonstop.... so these 2 got my priorty

So far i need 60,000 more token for these 2 to max

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just one more Maid and I got her SSR Job maxed, Then working on the Cutie with pale blue hair (Kuripkrpirkairki something....) and if I somehow max her, then the Booby Archer Elf

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so far my result is bought all the 1st 2 cheap unit and maxed SSR ratisha...
After this im going for lily and not sure about the rest yet.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maid and Kupi-chan (Thats her new name now!) maxed. I got like, 4 or so of the 1k drops yesterday O.O

Now what to do with this stuff?

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...wait the event is still going?

Guess I'll try and...uh...Max out Eye-Chan

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

20 crystals, free SSR, new girls added as separate gacha instead main girls gacha, planned regular selection only jobs gachas, huge improvement for kitchen and food, transfer between continents simplified.
I love these devs, they sure know how to pamper their players.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how different weapon types affect certain units? Given the lack of variety in good weapons without resorting to using the gacha, I've just been sticking the weapons with the highest attack power on to all my units and haven't noticed any downsides, but I'm sure that's not what I'm supposed to be doing. I've looked around a bit, but couldn't find an answer.

Also, what's this new recipe selection in the kitchen about? Is it for combining ingredients into new ones?
And is there a way to select items all at once when you're selling them off?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how different weapon types affect certain units? Given the lack of variety in good weapons without resorting to using the gacha, I've just been sticking the weapons with the highest attack power on to all my units and haven't noticed any downsides, but I'm sure that's not what I'm supposed to be doing. I've looked around a bit, but couldn't find an answer.
Each unit have their preference weapon
when you use their prefference weapon the atk power of that weapon increased.
Let's say for example margaret ur 1st thunder girl, her preffered weapon weapon is 1h swd.... let's say ur durandal (1h swd) from fire boss is 1000 atk, when she equiped it it will become 1500 atk (the % increase depend on lvl at max lvl is 50%)

Note: by end game now most my girl just use that SR fire 1h swd / SR thunder rod / SR bow maxed, cuz they pretty much outpower UC weapon even it is prefered weap

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gotcha, thanks. I guess Durandal is the way to go then considering I haven't seen any non-gacha weapons that would match that even with the boost.