What's new

DnD Books

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a big rar file (1.75 GB), and the first I've ever put up. Go me! Includes:
-Complete Adventured, Arcane, Divine, Warrior
-Book of Exalted Deeds, Vile Darkness
-Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5
-Player's Handbook 3.5
-Monster Manual 3, 3.5
-Unearthed Arcana 3.5
-Magic Item Compendium
-Draconomicon
-Expanded Psionics Handbook
-A folder for 3.0 books, there's a lot of them
- A folder for pre-built campaigns
-A folder full of D20 add on stuff.

I'll edit the post when this finishes getting up to MegaUpload, but it's moving slow because of the size.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DnD Books

I don't suppose you have the rest of the completes (mage, scoundrel, champion, psionic, and I think one other), do ya? How about the rest of the monster manuals, I think they are up to 5 now... I would much rather have print copies, but they've been so hard to find now the 4e has come out, most of the big bookstores don't think there's a demand for them anymore :(

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

I can looks, but I make no promises. I also hadn't listed everything in there, as there's almost 2gb of stuff.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Hehe, you should see my World of Darkness collection I got a hold of off a friend. 11.5 gigs, every book White Wolf has made up to 2008, with maybe three or four exceptions :)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here's a link to my school webspace where I keep my BESM books, please don't share the links outside of this forum, don't want the school to kill me for uploading them -3-

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

DnD? NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!
*cough*
I mean... Looks cool.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, say that to my +5 Vorpal Longsword, we'll see how cool you look doing a Monty Python's Black Knight impression :p

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

You got no bloody limbs left!

It's only a flesh wound!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I dunno. I much prefer printed books, but 'tis a good thing you're doing, Newbie. The geeks of the forum, I'm certain, will be happy to have them.

And Shrike, we'll have to play "I'll show you mine" sometime and see whose collection is the bigger *grins*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Books total? Only DnD or WoD, perhaps? All settings at once, or individually ;)

Like I said, I have every WoD book ever made, with only three or four exceptions. Like eight or nine different settings, doubled for the LARP versions, all the Journals, Clanbooks, and I really should stop talking now...

/me couldn't help it, *is sorry*

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

We could do both. Though mine are all actual books, not pdf, mind you. And why not? All settings, all editions. Free press, GURPS, and d20 stuff doesn't count, though.

And given how insanely long these can turn out to be, we could do this in PMs, maybe? *laughs* Unless others want to jump in on this, too...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I dunno. I much prefer printed books, but 'tis a good thing you're doing, Newbie. The geeks of the forum, I'm certain, will be happy to have them.
there is something about all the dnd and storyteller rule books that just makes them very beautiful objects. unfortunately mine are all pdf, but I've got all (or as good as) of 3.5m well the official stuff anyway.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah the wonderful sight of a sagging shelf, heavily laden with massive books *sighs*

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

A snafu gas occurred, wherein whilst I left my computer to upload windows decided to restart it in the middle of the night. This means I have to start over, which I can't do now as I have to go to school and won't have time until at least this evening. I may try and split it into smaller files, but I don't think so.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Win Idea. Wizards of the coast got enough of my money during my middle school pokemon days.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

These books are expensive as fuck over here. Thanks Newbie, you saved (will save me, technically) me hundreds of money.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesome... I've been looking for these. Now to find my Savage Worlds books. I WANT MY STEAMPUNK/WESTERN/ZOMBIE/SHOOTEMUP DAMN IT!!!

Anyways, awesome, I'ma gonna download when it gets put up.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I can upload specific DnD 3.5 PDFs people are after if I get a PM of what people need. I've got pretty much everything worth having and then some.