What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got the bathroom sex scene without the dvd, I don't know if it needs max affinity or what. Toilet only appeared once I had the fishing dvd though.

trmntrxxl

Reputation score
You can have sex before having dvd,this dvd gives you one more option to assault them in the bathroom or toilet,so it is a different sex scene.

beto

Reputation score
Did anyone know how to unlock miyuki (mother) 2nd scene (on mountain day14)?

Pizh

Reputation score
You need to have 40+ bond stat with her by that time to be able to trigger the event

I feel like the game should have a way to increase your lust (cum) maximum meter. But I can't find a way to increase its cap. If I'm not wrong it even stated in the NewGame+ option that you can carry over lust, stamina, item, etc. from your last game to the NG+.

Am I missing something here?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I feel like the game should have a way to increase your lust (cum) maximum meter. But I can't find a way to increase its cap. If I'm not wrong it even stated in the NewGame+ option that you can carry over lust, stamina, item, etc. from your last game to the NG+.

There's a chair on the beach that'll let you increase it. The functionality is similar to the mountain hike, where the more action points (school supplies) you have going into it, the more max meter you'll gain. It only works in the morning and at noon though.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is, you have to sit on the beach chair at the beach. The increase is similar to climbing the mountain where its your remaining action points x how many girls there are. On average it'll be two but sometimes first thing in the morning in the mid game there'll be three girls on that screen and you'll get x3 instead. You only get two opportunities to do it though because in the evening everyone goes home so you can't watch any girls since there are none.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Are bots common? Saw one earlier on this thread.

Last edited:

Aliranz

Reputation score
i have trouble extracting the newest patch (1.054), there was some corrupt files so what should i do? just extract it?

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
how do you increase your action points?
You naturally get one more action point each time the family has a get together. On top of that there is a skill you can learn that gives you one point per tier giving you 2 in total and raising your base actions to 5. If you don't have anything to do you can also save your action points by spending 300 yen at the vending machine to buy a drink that gives you an action point. It's really trading an action point and 300 yen to save an action point for later which you can use if you need it in the mid game or if you want to stock action points to get a really big boost to your energy or lust.

Bobveela

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to have 40+ bond stat with her by that time to be able to trigger the event

The 40+ bond scene is the FIRST event scene (the BBQ) the mountain second event scene(hiking) I'm having issues finding out as well.

Edit: I was also bored so I made a walk through/cheat guide, I lack information on a couple things though listed at the bottom if anyone has information on it, including this scene

Last edited:

HeartfulAlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Get Miyuki to 40 affection (pink bar) and see the corresponding scene
- Fill the white bar, seeing a scene where you wet yourself
- Go to the next day, seeing a scene where Miyuki discovers your wet underwear
- Talk to Miyuki at night and ask to sleep with her, seeing a scene where she takes you into the toilet and gives you a blowjob

WellIGuess

Reputation score

Not just bond stat (affection), you need to have viewed their affection 20/40 bond EVENT. So if you've raised their stats but haven't gotten the event yet, you're out of luck. Fortunately, they all appear in the recollection room after you hit the red button (you have to talk to each of them while there).

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im stuck
missong kaite4.rpgmvp
tried to copy some file....
n just got stuck again on scene...
can some1 up their file
thx

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Im stuck
missong kaite4.rpgmvp
tried to copy some file....
n just got stuck again on scene...
can some1 up their file
thx
You're just encountering the fishing girl bug, grab the latest patch from the creator's Ci-En.

jasontran786

Reputation score
i got all 3 to 100 pink bar and 100 blue 3 too,threesome and four some unlocked too,but what is "clearable" here ?