What's new

RPG [DOPPELGESICHT] プリミティブハーツ / Primitive Heart

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does anyone know if this game has multiple endings or linear ending?

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
The game uses save points to limit your ability to save spam, which is a crime against humanity in my books. I tried to disable this restriction but I can't find the script that governs this. The closest suspect seems to be YEP_SaveCore.js. The script mention the option to force the player to save only on save points but I can't find the option to turn this off in the script. I would really appreciate it if anyone could disable the save limitations in one of the scripts.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, seems to be the real deal. Just the Version doesn't seem to be right (exe said 1.0.04 instead of 1.0.10) and a lot of the ressources are wrongly named, leading to a lot of "Failed to load img/bgs/etc. XXX.png"

Not sure if that mistake is on my end, I unpacked it normally with winrar. I remember this leading to some issues but further research needs to wait until tomorrow sadly.
The one provided wasn't compressed, because for whatever reason people get very paranoid if the files are compressed up (persumably because of viruses and the like)

I should know, cause I was the one who put it up on one of the usual suspects. If you got it elsewhere, I'm guessing it's because someone else repackaged it.

If you want the rest of the story about the cracking part, you can read this thread (and mostly laugh at how simple it ended up being): https://f95zone.to/threads/drm-removal-tool.40612/

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The problem with this game ain't the savepoints - it's that their positions aren't fully thought out.
Also, seriously, why the fuck even (or perhaps especially) in a save restricted game inns don't provide a save function ?

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Managed to fix the missing textures, looked like it wanted .png instead of the .rpgmvp so I unpacked them to .png files.
Sadly sound data with japanese letters are something I can't fix by myself, the error itself makes it impossible to locate what exactly is wrong with the naming. System is set to Japanese Locale but it still shows me the error like this (happens when I encounter Luce's first H scene after defeating the statue)

File path isn't too long or containing weird letters either. The only thing left would be it was corrupted when I downloaded it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
(happens when I encounter Luce's first H scene after defeating the statue)
So far playing doesn't have any error, so my guess its corrupted

As for the game...
Yeh i agree the mob encounter rate is stupid... for some reason it always battle after 5-10 step

As for battle difficulty is super easy or i dunt know the coding on skill is totaly wrong...
So 1st get eq spear + spear mastery (atk+30%) then u can combo it with double handed.... making u 1 shoot boss
Later on change into thief class foe duel wield and use eq spear and spear master again and double handed skill as well... done 1 shoot boss forever.
i also can see skill that allowed you 4x atk in thief but require 900 abp so......

As for the H... other than the inn there also H event as you go on, which require ur girl to be on certain job so make sure you save alot.
some event can get passed if you continue progress story too fast, but there a warning mention in the msg... (example there 1st girl rape scene in forest, it will be gone if you continue to the sewer)
Appearently there a choice where u dont want ur girl to get raped by totaly ignoring the scene... but i dunt see any change by ignoring it so just get ur girl raped i say

PS: in the waterway part u can fall from the waterfall to get some chest, but there no way to go out other than use dungeon escape (either buy consumeable or whitemage spell)
didnt have both ? then gluck u forced to reset - dam stupid

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity: in RPGMaker MV, do you have access to chromium debug console ?
If so, pasting that error as text would make things more straight forward...

That long quoted string seems to be '肌擦れるSE(弱)長'.

Edit: as for the post just above, about that waterway part - wrong, there is a way out.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
***DO NOT USE THIS WITH THE ENGLISH KAGURA VERSION OF THE GAME!***

For what ever reason the Dev flagged most of the maps with a "Disable Save access" flag. That should explain why one can't save freely. I've gone through all the maps and fixed that atrocious design decision.

If you wan't to regain your personal freedom to save when ever and where ever you want just copy the content of the data folder into */www/data

Attachments

Last edited:

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For what ever reason the Dev flagged most of the maps with a "Disable Save access" flag. That should explain why one can't save freely. I've gone through all the maps and fixed that atrocious design decision.

If you wan't to regain your personal freedom to save when ever and where ever you want just copy the content of the data folder into */www/data
Thanks!
Do you know what to do after I met blue haired girl, took the ship, talked with 3 soldiers and met the green(?) haired guy?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@bob95: are you ignoring the quest marker on the minimap ?
...or did you even complete that dungeon (one with soldiers) ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks!
Do you know what to do after I met blue haired girl, took the ship, talked with 3 soldiers and met the green(?) haired guy?
in that dungeon go to bottom right 1st floor....
there a small chain hanging by the pillar where u need to pull it to open the door...

Yes its small and pain to see, probably easily missable if u didnt read what the npc said (there mechanic in 1st floor) or something like that...
PS: yes i repeat too much encounter rate really killed ur life when searching for stuff... wish there a way to kill it or lower the encounter rate

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...AFAICT, without encounter rate that high, grind for abilities would just be much too long.

Though a minimap of the whole world would be useful - it's far too easy to get lost once you get the ship upgrade.

Last edited:

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have 2 question
how to unlock other class like dancer? and how to have H with sub herorine?

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a stupid question... Does anyone of you can choose memories at start menu? (DRM cracked version)
When is it to be unlocked?

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your patch is not working for me, after unpacking it in data folder I can't save anywhere.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What to do after beating the blonde knight girl and the mage girl? I go back to the castle town and they just say the minister isnt back yet. Cant seem to find anywhere else to go.

Also, anyone know how to get Luce's magician event in the castle town? it says she needs to be a mage, but ive tried mage and mage + every other sub class and it stays greyed out.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Classes (and subclasses) are unlocked as you gain new crystals (roughly, sometimes there's a minor delay).
As for memories, at this time I can't recall the initial state, but there's something when you gain ship upgrade.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I should probly just go and translate some things to english, probly make this a whole lot easier rofl.
Wonder if the CG Gallery is locked till you beat the game? i think thats how it was in the first one no?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A semi-helpful hint: once your chars are fairly high level and you have the ship upgrade, there's a small island with just a forest with a mountain.
There's only one type of mob there: an extremely tough one that gives no exp, but is 10SP apiece (I haven't seen a group bigger than 2).

Also, a somewhat silly question: in the starting village, can you go under that bridge at the top of the map ?

Last edited: