What's new

RPG [DOPPELGESICHT] プリミティブハーツ / Primitive Heart

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the makers of Magna Fortuna (Thread Link: https://ulmf.org/threads/maguna_forutwunanarutono.11219/ )

A standard turn-based RPG with a priority bar which determines which character goes first but doesn't allow enemies to double dip during the same turn due to high-speed stat.

Story
"A very different star, very close to the world we live in.
Until now, this world has developed
and enjoyed prosperity with the power of [Crystal], a legacy of an ancient civilization.
But even in such a satisfying world, there were those who wanted to claim supremacy.
The Titania Empire, which has seized the southern continent, is now moving to conquer the world and turmoil
has spread to countries and cities.
One young adventurer was aiming for his hometown as if he was disgusted with the air.
I don't even know what strange fate that awaits him ... "

Basically a human civilization built on crystal power enjoyed relative peace until superpowers wished to claim supremacy. The MC is this young lad who leaves his hometown on a journey and will most likely be the head honcho of the world.

The story seems rather meh as the first girl gets a womb tattoo from the very same MC which is rather weird given that the MC also knows her parents.

Controls
The controls are simple. It is directional keys/mouse to move. Z to interact. X pulls up the menu and also exits out of the existing menu. SHIFT to walk. CTRL to skip text.

Looks like they decided to start another Project. I liked their first game because of the good looking art especially the thighhighs. Big fan of that :D
I just hit a wall at some point because Magna Fortuna came out with tons of bugs blocking off progression at some points.

From what I've read, the Author had an accident and broke his thumb and wrist, which slows the progress down a bit. He also sends condolences to the flood victims of which he seems to know some people in the introduction of their new game. Besides that, I couldn't really get much out of the Translated text.

Anyway, about the Game.

I couldn't read out a lot about the Story but he described some Systems.
This game Includes a Camp where you can H the Heroine in various ways, like fondle her breasts, kiss her and such things. There is also Heroine x Heroine Scenes and sex with Monsters lost to. It seems to be entirely up to the player.
There are also specific conditions for H Scenes like in the previous game. What kind of was also not mentioned.
New: Besides the Main Clothing which also represent their Class, Sub-Classes are being added for more strategical battles.
The only Sub-Class so far announced is Luce's (Blond haired girl) Assassin/Thief Class with alternative Clothing.
Picture is taken from their Fantia Account . No need to pay to watch their in-depth explanations, just subscribe to the free program and you're set.

The Demo has been pushed back several times now, also the period between updates has been increased to once in a month from weekly. The Author felt like letting down the followers with almost nothing new to announce so he decided to actually do something before he reports back some progress.

Third one is a loli, so I take precautions and don't post a picture, check them yourself if interested

They have them posted on their dlsite blog.
As I don't know if linking to the blog is forbidden due loli, I recommend looking for that each on their own.

My apologies for possible spelling or translation mistakes. I haven't introduced many games yet and am not a moonrunes reader.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Short update.

There is an attempt to get a Trial out before the end of the month. They're still busy fixing Magna Fortuna besides this project.

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another Update...

... is there isn't happening much recently. There has only been mentions of pushbacks or unexpected problems. At least it's now a bit clearer where the game is headed.

New Information will be added to the first post soon.

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo is finally out!

(Just become a Fan to make the download Link visible)

I haven't played it yet so I expect at least a decent showcase of how well the Game is going to do.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So I don't see a DLSite link for it, but I see that there's a download link to a 1.0.2 version in the developer's blog. Can anybody confirm if this is the actual game, and not just the demo? If it is, the OP will need to update to follow guidelines.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I don't see a DLSite link for it, but I see that there's a download link to a 1.0.2 version in the developer's blog. Can anybody confirm if this is the actual game, and not just the demo? If it is, the OP will need to update to follow guidelines.
It appears to only be available on dmm.co.jp at the moment... But it would appear to be the actual Game.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Alright then. Since that's the case, I'm going to leave it here for about a day for the OP to clean up the first post. Thanks.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked and reopened.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows why the game isn't uploaded anywhere yet?

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, my apologies. I haven't checked for any Updates in a while since the Devs decided to push the release date back two times.

There is nothing out yet? Just checked, it should be avaiable on dlsite at a later date anyway, according to their fantia. Maybe dmm has a protection of some sort the usual uploaders don't want to bother with yet.

Who knows, guess we have to wait a little more.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
DMM's DRM isn't actually all that much, once I asked someone with experience to look into it. Getting around it was surprisingly easy (considering how the DRM suite is version 5.0.6.0)

DMM as a whole is a pain in the backside to buy from cause of how various pages have lockdowns to make it REALLY hard to buy things (and even after you purchase the game, redeeming your purchases can be a pain in the backside) because along the way there's a bunch of pages that do region checking.

You can get around those but they REALLY make it hard. Fortunately, it's doable.

Anyway, to bring things back to the topic, I imagine it'll be available at the usual suspects. Credits to xj47 @F95Zone for accepting the reachout and doing the analysis necessary.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
This game looks really interesting. The art scratches nearly all my desires. Will be interesting to dissect this.

Btw thx for delivering, despise the DRM.

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A Link has popped up on sukebei, seems like someone made it past the DRM.

Looking into it right now, it's patched to 1.0.10 already, although patches are not hard to aquire as they are always being released publicy on either of their blogs

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A Link has popped up on sukebei, seems like someone made it past the DRM.

Looking into it right now, it's patched to 1.0.10 already, although patches are not hard to aquire as they are always being released publicy on either of their blogs
Make sure it's cracked.
There's quite a number of "uploader" that will share uncracked stuff to get 1st sharing and massive download, just hoping to get a crack later on...

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Make sure it's cracked.
There's quite a number of "uploader" that will share uncracked stuff to get 1st sharing and massive download, just hoping to get a crack later on...
Yeah, seems to be the real deal. Just the Version doesn't seem to be right (exe said 1.0.04 instead of 1.0.10) and a lot of the ressources are wrongly named, leading to a lot of "Failed to load img/bgs/etc. XXX.png"

Not sure if that mistake is on my end, I unpacked it normally with winrar. I remember this leading to some issues but further research needs to wait until tomorrow sadly.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone spare some time and explain to me what this game is actually about?
The World is "threaten" by some strange monsters summoned through crystals. These monster can turn girls (or humans in general) into other monsters by spraying them with sticky fluid. Lucky for you, your best, Pettanko childhood friend / Waifu becomes infected by one of these monsters after a rather annoying hunt for goblins. In order to safe her from becoming a gross horny monster, you engrave her belly with a lewd crest that binds you and her in a "spiritual manner" and apparently gives her some kind of majho shoujo powers. Oh and there is some "ancient voice" from a crystal, that tells you to do all this, smells like another top 10 anime betrayal plot line.

After "saving" your pettanko waifu you have to "save" 2 others girls which can be seen on the cover...

After playing the first bit and dissecting this game, I have to admit the art is really good but the combat encounter mechanic is ANNOYING AS HELL! You have to basically fight mobs after every 5-10 steps in a dungeon and it gets tiresome really quick. Good thing I can patch this cancerous mechanic out of the game....

Last edited: