What's new

RPG [DOPPELGESICHT] プリミティブハーツ / Primitive Heart

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is the first game I've ever played where I'm tempted to cheat in order to make the game harder.
I'm 2 hours in, barely any grinding and I'm regular attacking enemies for 6x there's MHP. Hell, the 3rd boss the pirate girl took off half of it's health in a single, non-crit hit.

ibrahimr

Reputation score
After second battle with Gloria the game crashes, help please TY.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After second battle with Gloria the game crashes, help please TY.
If you encounter a bug with a legaly bought copy of the game, you'd better ask KG on their discord.

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thank you. you saved me.
A small question: is there any penalty if the girls got raped ? I saw a half of the heart icon, didn't know what it means. Will it stack a hidden NTR route or anything ?
There are NTR events that are completely optional. I think only Miimii has events that you have to build up perversion to do NTR (brothel, and prostitution to the rich dude). The other events are random and you get hints. (Usually referred to as rape scenes, although not always.)

The half heart icon denotes despair. They are heartbroken that somebody else had sex with them, and they won't cheer up until you sleep with them in the Inn again. There are no penalties to NTR, although Meiko has a game over rape when you're trying to sneak through the enemy base if you get caught 5 times and she is a... knight, I think?

DeusExMachina117

Reputation score
For what ever reason the Dev flagged most of the maps with a "Disable Save access" flag. That should explain why one can't save freely. I've gone through all the maps and fixed that atrocious design decision.

If you wan't to regain your personal freedom to save when ever and where ever you want just copy the content of the data folder into */www/data
Thanks that works but now i get this message every 3 seconds? rpg.PNG

TruuthBoi

Reputation score
***DO NOT USE THIS WITH THE ENGLISH KAGURA VERSION OF THE GAME!***

For what ever reason the Dev flagged most of the maps with a "Disable Save access" flag. That should explain why one can't save freely. I've gone through all the maps and fixed that atrocious design decision.

If you wan't to regain your personal freedom to save when ever and where ever you want just copy the content of the data folder into */www/data
Can you please tell me what value you edited in the files? I'd like to make a free save patch for the Kagura version.

b4928368

Reputation score
To restore the save function easily, you can simply change a line in rpg_objects.js with notepad.
Find (line 118):
return this._saveEnabled;

Replace with:
return true;