What's new

RPG [DOPPELGESICHT] プリミティブハーツ / Primitive Heart

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone managed to beat the game yet? I think im stuck on the final dungeon, i can fly over it but i see no place to land near it and trying to walk is prevented because of like 3-4 big pillars that you cant seem to interact with.

Have yet to find the thief and demon girl a second time to bone them, could that be why?

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't think we can go to north in the starting village because there are monsters out there in story line. Not sure what about later, mostly not able to do because you don't need to go back there during the playthrough.
Probably we must go through the game once before the memories to be unlocked... That's weird. It seems I can't activate any events in order to unlock memories.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Once again, memories in the main menu can be accessed as soon as you get ship upgrade.

Indeed, you need to collect all six girls in order to enter the final dungeon.
Three of them are in the same town (プラムフィル), one is in her house, one back in the desert, last one in ムスペルヘイム.

First stage of the last boss is somewhat annoying - even at max level it may kick your ass if it picks right attack order and you get stuck reviving your party.
Final is much easier - after the end you get an option to unlock whole gallery.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
wait so every different costume scene for each girl are just some random stranger fucking the girls. so did the male mc just let this happen or what lol. extractor Textractor translation is so shit i dont even know what happened

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For people complaining about the monster pop rate, you can buy an item from the store that prevents encounter for the next 100 steps. There is a more powerful version that is sold in later towns and effective for 200 steps.
1582070602658.png

Equipping this accessory on a female char also reduce encounter rate by half
1582237360906.png

Can use a map for this, with the town name.
Is there a list of classes and what each skill does somewhere?

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
PRIMITIVE HEARTS H Map.png
Here is a rough first draft of where all the cities are and the corresponding H Scenes...
Still missing some city/location names.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackstar91

Reputation score
hello everyone could someone help me with my problem, that after getting the airship my character startet to look only in 1 direction and i cant fix it
here is the save if someone wanna look into it and maybe tell me how i can get rid of that problem.

Attachments

Hakkira

Reputation score
Just a heads up guys that someone at svs released a mtl translation of this on 03/02/20 which was initially broken but was then fixed by a true gent :cool: called fugifigi in the comments so it has so far been playable for me with everything mtl translated including the ui (y)

Garchop

Reputation score
Just a heads up guys that someone at svs released a mtl translation of this on 03/02/20 which was initially broken but was then fixed by a true gent :cool: called fugifigi in the comments so it has so far been playable for me with everything mtl translated including the ui (y)
So I'm probably just blind but I can't find the comments, if you happen to have the translation, would you be able to pop it here please (or show my blind ass where the original comment it so I can download it myself)

frey00

Reputation score
Guys how can you save in this game? Even if im "at the spot" i cant create save file.

saber7

Reputation score
For what ever reason the Dev flagged most of the maps with a "Disable Save access" flag. That should explain why one can't save freely. I've gone through all the maps and fixed that atrocious design decision.

If you wan't to regain your personal freedom to save when ever and where ever you want just copy the content of the data folder into */www/data
I know it's been a long time, but game just came out in english by Kagura. So anyway to have this mod for that version? Using the one provided here makes an error related to audio to pop up

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I know it's been a long time, but game just came out in english by Kagura. So anyway to have this mod for that version? Using the one provided here makes an error related to audio to pop up
Well yea, don't use that file with the Kagura version. I bet Kagura changed a lot of things that is more or less incompatible with this old file. Sadly I don't own the Kagura version so I can't really recreate this mod for the new English version.

Reversedh

Reputation score
1676889844599.png

HELP. I'm stuck. I don't know where to go after getting the ship upgraded. I've defeated the magic girl, took back the disc and got the ship upgraded... Now i'm clueless and somehow the minister isn't back yet

tuna221

Reputation score
View attachment 46980

HELP. I'm stuck. I don't know where to go after getting the ship upgraded. I've defeated the magic girl, took back the disc and got the ship upgraded... Now i'm clueless and somehow the minister isn't back yet
run to the left side (west), you will see some land, go to the nearest town you can see

Reversedh

Reputation score
run to the left side (west), you will see some land, go to the nearest town you can see
thank you. you saved me.
A small question: is there any penalty if the girls got raped ? I saw a half of the heart icon, didn't know what it means. Will it stack a hidden NTR route or anything ?