What's new

[Complete - Full] Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

Maybe I should mention I've been translating マニー as "money" instead of "manii"...

I know the partial did it the other way around but... either way might be better to be uniform.

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did some more and will link to the folder so that way you can see my latest version:

mega.nz/#F!OJxkHSJT!XMl1HlnuhTK2DMRx6kOpJw

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did some more and will link to the folder so that way you can see my latest version:

mega.nz/#F!OJxkHSJT!XMl1HlnuhTK2DMRx6kOpJw
Let me know what you all think btw:D

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking forward to seeing this completed! Keep it up, team!
I love Tesseract's avatar. I also can't shake the feeling that the name is a Starflight reference.

OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looking forward to seeing this completed! Keep it up, team!
I love Tesseract's avatar. I also can't shake the feeling that the name is a Starflight reference.
Thanks! Sadly, the name is not referenced from Starflight, although I do remember playing that at a cousins house long ago. My particular reference pull is from an old strategy game by Bungie called Myth: The Fallen Lords.

Let me know what you all think btw:D
Yay! Less work for me! Looks good to me. The font fits well. Like m1zuki said, he's using "money" instead of "manii" so that should probably be switched.

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay! Less work for me! Looks good to me. The font fits well. Like m1zuki said, he's using "money" instead of "manii" so that should probably be switched.
Thanks for your feedback. Glad you like it! Yea i saw that m1zuki was using "money" but also that either way was fine. I was actually going to use money but i was working from the original files and saw manii and wanted to keep it consistent, lol :D

I can always switch them in my final version when i've translated all the pics, it's no problem, i appreciated your feedback thnx! :)

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:D Alright I finished translating the monster service pics. I did one set with "manii" and another with "money" in the rewards line. I'll link the folder so you have a choice, they're both labeled:

Let me know what y'all think of them. I'll be making some edits to them so they match the font style of the original more closely ;)

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good job, guys. Keep going! We're all appreciate your hard work))

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I should mention I've been translating マニー as "money" instead of "manii"...

I know the partial did it the other way around but... either way might be better to be uniform.
That's cool, I did a two sets with both just to cover everything. Made one last update to pic 3 just to keep more in line with what the original Japanese text said, its it the folder now.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love it when people work together! Great job guys.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's still a lot left but I can already feel that I'm getting close to completion...

Literally dying to finish this translation so I've been typing and editing like a madman over the weekend...

Ended up getting painful cramps in my hands so maybe I might take a short break after all though...

Keyen

Reputation score

You are a beast, but don't ruin your health for that, it doesn't worth it. We can wait few weeks/few months.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bump since m1zuki is in at 94%, and this thread was buried.

OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

I guess I should get all my translation stuff prepped. There were a lot of the menu translations I was kind of unhappy with and will have to see what terms m1zuki uses so I can change/match them up. I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to devote in the next couple of weeks to finish up the menus though. Recently had some surgery done and my energy levels are real low. Getting my whole software suite up and running that I previously used might be kind of a hassle (I haven't even re-downloaded the game yet). We'll see. Unless m1zuki ends up wanting to finish off the menus, which would be totally cool with me. But I'd be glad to do them too.

Edit: Just a heads up, Mega seems to be down right now. As of Sept 6th

Edit: Mega is back up

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Totally forgot about this, was nice surprise seeing is in my notifications. What's the % of the overall translation being complete. Also thanks to the people working on it the game looks like a lot of fun.
Tesseract best of luck recovering from what ever surgery you had, we appreciate the work :)

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Totally forgot about this, was nice surprise seeing is in my notifications. What's the % of the overall translation being complete.
Mizuki keeps progress usually updated on his Patreon. As of yesterday, it was at 94% :).

rizo

Reputation score

Awesome I didn't know it was so close to completion I'll have to follow his patreon :)

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow its that close? nice.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Have you guys ever thought you saw the light at the end at the tunnel and made a mad dash for it...

Only to find out the tunnel never ends and there's another extra 10 thousand lines of script waiting after each step...

I burned through so many but it feels like it's never ending... Hopefully I can still finish within the next few days though.

If anyone wants to try and finish up the images before then it'd help me out a lot, too. :p

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hang in there, m1zuki-san. :)