What's new

[Complete - Full] Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

The first text when you take a request for the ranch is always in japanese (Right after you select one of the 4 zones, at least in "low" level).

And for some reasons, the publicity of the ranch reached the 3rd rank very very fast. No idea if it's okay or bugged, but since the others 4 grow up very slowly (still level 0), I think it's not.

Will continue the testing from the latest version.

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The first text when you take a request for the ranch is always in japanese (Right after you select one of the 4 zones, at least in "low" level).

And for some reasons, the publicity of the ranch reached the 3rd rank very very fast. No idea if it's okay or bugged, but since the others 4 grow up very slowly (still level 0), I think it's not.

Will continue the testing from the latest version.
I just uploaded a new version where that and a bunch of other things should be fixed, you should download it again. :p

As for the publicity rank rising, I have no idea if that's intended or not. Maybe someone who has played the Japanese version before can tell if that is normal or not...

If not I will probably go diving to find the cause.

Keyen

Reputation score

Great job as usual.

Next problem (I forgot yesterday):
When you talk to the monsters, sometimes, their name are properly used, but sometimes (at the very start of the chat, usually), the MC use \N7], \N9], \N8] and so on. "This is \N7]'s stable"

I kept the default names.

Also, not sure which it is, but either blue horses don't work at the ranch (the one you capture after the first one), or they don't consume the food. The food doesn't decrease anyway. The other monsters look fine (but I don't have the pigs).

Edit²²²: Little typo at the end of the camera appeal scene with Nicholas "Honeyk" -> "Honey".

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Great job as usual.

Next problem (I forgot yesterday):
When you talk to the monsters, sometimes, their name are properly used, but sometimes (at the very start of the chat, usually), the MC use \N7], \N9], \N8] and so on. "This is \N7]'s stable"

I kept the default names.

Also, not sure which it is, but either blue horses don't work at the ranch (the one you capture after the first one), or they don't consume the food. The food doesn't decrease anyway. The other monsters look fine (but I don't have the pigs).

Edit²²²: Little typo at the end of the camera appeal scene with Nicholas "Honeyk" -> "Honey".
Files should all be fixed except I have to look into the blue horses.

I haven't playtested that far, but do they work after you sleep when the day passes or is it through the ranch terminal?

Keyen

Reputation score

I haven't playtested that far, but do they work after you sleep when the day passes or is it through the ranch terminal?
No idea, the message is very generic ("your monsters"), and the food for green wolf/orc is correctly consumed. I can't say if the horses work without using the food, or if they don't work at all.

Edit: Untranslated line at the solo milker scene (3rd, maybe 4th)
Edit: Another untranslated line right at the very start of the milker break event.
Edit²²²: Another very little untranslated line at Gino milking scene #2.
Edit: Another one at the Gino milking scene #3 (His name also appears untranslated few line later)

Edit: Hum. I think the publicity bonus bug is related to exaustion, or at least to how much you work, or maybe the order.
I though at first you had to finish the day exausted, but it seems it's not that. Anyway, here is a save with the bug triggered (if you sleep or work to exaustion, you get a massive boost in the publicity).
ega.nz/#!PtYxFQ4S!2Y6R_cc_ySliKTLCh2oWZu1e99h4DNJ2yFrkwnSdHVE

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fixed everything you mentioned but as far as publicity bonuses go, I checked the scripts and I don't think it's because you were exhausted.

Working part time automatically boosts your publicity experience, and it gets boosted exponentially by your part time skill level.

So I'm assuming you're just working a lot of part time jobs and it's just working as intended...?

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, ok. Maybe it's how the rest is so slow that I was surprised.

If you do Item shop -> Weapon shop -> Babysiting (lvl 4 part time), that's how the bar moves:
Sans titre.png

Also, there is another little untranslated line at the nursery when you work at noon. Just during the basic work talk, not a specific scene. "I like when there is a little grass on the field" -> "Untranslated line".

Edit: Untranslated menu: Ranch computer -> Dairy, cultivation work -> Select a contract -> Untranslated (but related to monsters)

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

There are two things in the original post, which one should I download for the patch? "MEGA | m1zuki's translation archive"

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are two things in the original post, which one should I download for the patch? "MEGA | m1zuki's translation archive"
The MEGA is a direct link to a copy of the archive, m1zuki's archive is a link to the folder holding the most up to date archive, so m1zuki's folder would be the preferred option if a recent change was made.

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Use the latter, I guess Tesseract is hosting his own mirror files, but I'm updating the files regularly so he might be missing some things.

Like the last batch of Keyen's posts should already have been fixed, but I guess he used Tesseract's mirror too.

Keyen

Reputation score

Like the last batch of Keyen's posts should already have been fixed, but I guess he used Tesseract's mirror too.
Hum, you are right for the nursery scene, but the menu I was talking about is not fixed:
Sans titre.jpg

OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

The first Mega link (edit: now the second. I switched them around) is just a rehost/mirror of m1zuki's edits. But I'm not around all day to continually update it. If I were to link directly to the m1zuki's translation zip (which mega doesn't let me do anyways), it would break the link every time it got updated. Once we start getting final versions out, it really won't matter anyways. But if you're editing the translation right now, just use m1zuki's mega if you want to keep up to date hourly instead of daily.

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hum, you are right for the nursery scene, but the menu I was talking about is not fixed:
View attachment 23671
Should be fixed now, thanks for the screenshot.

Tess if you need a direct link to the file then it might be easier to just use this link so you don't have to keep updating:

Keyen

Reputation score

Untranslated line at the solo milking camera appeal scene.

Well, I think I will stop here. Was a nice game and a nice translation. Good job again.

Last edited:
OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

I wasn't expecting one of my activities today (relating to translation) to be reading articles about bonsai tree competition guidelines with an open thesaurus. :confused: The things we do for quality hentai. Not one of the strangest things I've gotten sidetracked on for a hobby though...

Second Mega link updated with new translated menu additions. The first link should follow soon (m1zuki is pretty fast). All gameplay-related images except 2 (contract failed / contract completed splashes) are now translated. If I get a couple hours of free time tomorrow I will finish the rest (splash screen, game over screen, etc). My brain is fried for today & I haven't tested them in-game yet. Hopefully no crashes or error messages when they load.

Some of the existing images need some revision, such as matching up inconsistent names. But its all more than close enough to be understandable (I hope). I'll most likely do all the editing after finishing whats left, then playing through the game myself finally.

Last edited:
OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

Images done! I was a bit lazy with the main splash screen (I'm not cleaning that nonsense tonight). I might spruce it up in later edits along with some other images. I also didn't translate Shizuku's name in the player menu because I respect Butakoma 300g's art too much to deface it (actually I'm just too lazy to clean it yet again).

But I think that means the translation is 100% complete! Go forth and download and play! Mirror #1 has the full translation, m1zuki's mega and possibly additional backup mirrors should follow eventually.

Enjoy!

edit: I'm going to sleep now. Hopefully nothing is catastrophically wrong with the TL or links. *crosses fingers

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks really nice.

Not sure if you want to bother but there's a few small differences in the province names other things I changed like
Ork spice -> Orc spice
Wood sugar -> Palm sugar
Squid -> Sea plant...

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Squid -> Sea plant...
Some disturbing implications there, the squid is braindead (a vegetable)

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yea, they're called シープラント in the Japanese version but there are a lot of whacky things going on in the names.

Idk the logic behind it but they grow potatoes and honey, too.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! If i don't respond for a for days i'm dead by dehydration :3
Thanks Thanks Thanks alot to everybody that were included to make the translation !