What's new

[Complete - Full] Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

Mirror #1 updated with latest edits and a slightly less ugly-ified placeholder of my game splash screen. Or just drop into your <Graphics \ System> folder.

I'll try get around to re-doing the main menu selections sometime today. Gotta have a pretty game splash screen right? Its important god damnit.
haha, thats right! the title pic is one of the most important things and should be the highest priority. the new one looks good, much better! :D

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. I just wanted to let you know I found your hidden money cheat searching this basket from this direction The lack of confirmation or any kind of warning is probably going to lead to a lot of people being confused about where all the money came from just like what happened with the cheat crystal in vitamin quest.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh my bad, I left that behind when I was bug testing the item transaction menus in the game...

Fixed it now, if people want to update their files again.

Also updated with Tesseract's image files...

Last edited:
OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mirror #1 updated with latest edits and pretty-ified title menu options. Or and drop them into your game folder. Unless there is anything big I missed with the graphics, my next update might not be for a while since I'll probably be re-doing all the locations, item names, and manii -> money changes in one big chunk. That, and maybe finally playing the game.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks alot for the hard work and one question from where is your profile pic (gif) Tesseract because it looks interesting to research

OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

Thanks alot for the hard work and one question from where is your profile pic (gif) Tesseract because it looks interesting to research
from an artist on pixiv:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just to be sure.
the newest translation file have its game.ini to use RGSS202J.dll, but as we know from other rpggames, that can give outbound text errors. using RGSS202E.dll usually fixes that. for this game, what is the best to use?

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know a lot about it but... in my experience it works fine as 202J...

And when it gets switched to 202E I get square boxes instead of some characters.

If it doesn't work as 202J I'd just make sure the RTP for RPGMaker VX is installed... possibly the Japanese version to be safe?

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know a lot about it but... in my experience it works fine as 202J...

And when it gets switched to 202E I get square boxes instead of some characters.

If it doesn't work as 202J I'd just make sure the RTP for RPGMaker VX is installed... possibly the Japanese version to be safe?
thx. yeah. i also noticed the square boxed. the E/J version most be just different fonts, and if the text works then its better to use the Japanese dll, as it will have all the characters.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gonna report a typo here.

Scene: Gonzo's Interview
Typo: "(If he's telling the truth, I'll be * to reduce my debt by quite a lot, but...)"
*) Missing 'able'.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just finished my full revision playthrough run of Drop Factory so it'd be great if you guys can update your patches again... but damn...

I will give full props to anyone who actually manages to play through the entire game and farm all the achievements. If translating the game was torturously long, then doing a full complete game might almost be as hard... Butakoma is a sadist, there's no doubt about it.

I'm wondering if there's anyone who will manage to survive the pic related massacre. If not I'm thinking of adding in an easy mode or at least writing a guide to ease the pain.

In the meantime, there are still probably some typos, cut off texts, or bugs that are floating around. If you guys want me to make any fixes then please let me know. Otherwise I think I'm pretty much done working on this game for now.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A guide would be much appreciated, I'd be interested in seeing how a time-efficient run should be.

ikillu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys are fucking awesome. Thank you so much.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Made some few more small revisions and wrote up a guide here if anyone is having trouble:

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Awwwwwwww M1zukiiiiiiiiiii!!!

You are, as per usual, the best.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation work, really appreciate it.

I played this game a long time ago back in the early stages and without a translation so I thought I'd try it again to see what's new. The problem is that I'm getting a "RGSS202J.dll could not be found" error. Any idea what's up with that?

Edit: Never mind, seems I didn't have a certain version of RPG maker installed.

I have another question though. Is there any way to increase the window size?

Last edited:
OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

Unless you want to alt-enter, then not without modifying the game. I just use resize enabler ( ) for rpgmaker stuff.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for the translation, man.

is that the secret final boss or whatever? I very much welcome an easy mode, I remember giving up trying to beat it way back before lol. It'll be fun to replay this in english, he is releasing vitamin quest 2 soon™ if you ever feel like checking out his other games.

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Made some few more small revisions and wrote up a guide here if anyone is having trouble:
*snip*
Huge thanks again for the walkthrough on top of the translation, but I do have one question about that adult blowjob scene.

I can't seem to get it to trigger even after everything I've tried. When you say the green haired guy, you are talking about the one with the headband/sideburn helmet thing right? Every time he comes by I give him tissues and he walks off. I've maxed all the skills, had everyone's kids at least 3 times, paid off the farm, and I'm working through the final cinderella fight, but that one blowjob scene won't show up. It is kinda driving me crazy.:(