What's new

[Complete - Full] Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

i have vx/vxace editors, so when i get a new game that i want to play that dont have the fullscreen feature, i add it on my own, its a great script and i cant play without it! i wish more translators added this one when they do a translation when the game dont have it.

Fullscreen++ v2.2 for VX and VXace by Zeus81

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I updated the guide but make sure you serviced Tadashi enough times.
That did it! That was a rather mean hidden requirement in there, not sure I would have ever triggered it otherwise.

Many many thanks!

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you unlock the scenes for the cg room? No matter how many times I have sex it remains empty.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation!

It'll be fun to replay this in english, he is releasing vitamin quest 2 soon™ if you ever feel like checking out his other games.
Vitamin quest 2?! omg! I dont remember reading more beautiful words...this year or the next?

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Vitamin quest 2?! omg! I dont remember reading more beautiful words...this year or the next?
Oh thats something i like to hear, and this may be petty but isn't butakoma a girl?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Next year, just check out his blog he is still talking about it. He made some post back in July apologizing because it was supposed to be out this year but.. google translate stuff, I don't want to explain wrong, so yeah.. sometime next year at earliest is what I got from it.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation, the only bad thing about this game is that it doesn´t help even a bit to truly complete it XD.

Because of that, thanks too for the guide.

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, the final idol (red form).

Anybody else completely and utterly toasted once she starts blocking the extra abilities?

Especially since the basic attacks do something like 50 damage. I'm thinking that either her level matches yours, or one of her skills scales with level, since my character is up at level 60 and almost all the PP is maxed out. Is there a certain accessory that is needed? That's going to be my next thing to try.

Either that or I'll start a new game and try to take her out back around lvl 30 :(

Darkiehammer

Reputation score

I loved the final boss fight. It really felt like a puzzle in that each of her gimmick had a solution. You just had to figure out what to do.

Here's a small guide:

-Both forms will inflict the Coerced status on their first turn, which will drain HP+MP every turn. You can block this by casting "After All, I Am Cute!" beforehand.

-I'm not to clear on the exact requirements for a move to be blocked, but she generally won't block a move the first time it's used. If you pace yourself and are properly leveled, you shouldn't need to use any support ability more than once.

-The best way to damage her is Cute Generator due to the HP drain effect. You can double the damage by using Gutsy Mode. Gutsy Mode will also never be disabled but only lasts 3 turns. Equipping Dice will also increase the damage.

-Red form will cast Girls Be Ambitious halfway through. If you don't have a status immunity accessory equipped, cast Presence of Mind beforehand and get ready to heal. (This is a good time to use Igarashi's Homemade Bento)

-Red form will cast Last Score after running out of HP. It deals an obscene amount of damage. Luckily if you survive you'll win the fight. The only skill I've found that reduces the damage is Adult Aura. The turn before, eat a Ultimate Gelato for a full heal and defense boost (or fried vegetable). The turn of just guard to further reduce damage. If that's not enough you probably need to level some more.

-She'll preface Girls Be Ambitious and Last Score by saying some words the turn before.
How many monster variations are there? I've found 7 of each type except blue horse which I've only found 6. I've been searching for the last blue horse variation but after encountering ~10 of each variation, still have not gotten the last one.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless you want to alt-enter, then not without modifying the game. I just use resize enabler ( ) for rpgmaker stuff.
Thanks, man. This is a really neat program.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was looking around the game in the editor and found some that the old man's(Gonzo?) proper sex scenes in the gallery aren't translated after the first one. This was with the patch on the first page.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was looking around the game in the editor and found some that the old man's(Gonzo?) proper sex scenes in the gallery aren't translated after the first one. This was with the patch on the first page.
Should be fixed now, thanks.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think i'm stuck,,, Arms Store Event 2 or 5 don't come to me for eternity (morning or noon) even if i have max all the rank,,, what did i do wrong???

Attachments

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think i'm stuck,,, Arms Store Event 2 or 5 don't come to me for eternity (morning or noon) even if i have max all the rank,,, what did i do wrong???
Your save file says you've seen all work related events.

So I'm guessing you've already seen them...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your save file says you've seen all work related events.

So I'm guessing you've already seen them...
But i don't get arms store events 5 at all, so i don't get hoe of derivation or glove of focus,,, i can't even reset the events,,,

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why isn't my patch working. D: what am i missing

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

someone can help me I used the decryptor in the mega page to extract the data folder from the game.rgss2a folder and dumped the patch data into that, removed the original rgsss2a file out of the game folder, and then put the graphic folder from the patch in the main game folder.

The game starts to load english now but when I select new game is says file Graphic/picture/black.png is missing

Edit: oops nvm I think I just failed to notice the graphic folder the decryptor extracted had to put that in the main file too maybe this should include a guide for use of the decryptor to patch the game? Im sure there's people that join this forum and don't know how to use that properly and aren't fortunate enough to figure it out themselves like I did

Last edited: