What's new

[Complete - Full] Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Drop Factory [どろっぷ ふぁくとりー] (English Translation)

should include a guide for use of the decryptor to patch the game? Im sure there's people that join this forum and don't know how to use that properly and aren't fortunate enough to figure it out themselves like I did
We already have a how to apply partials/patches thread tho.

Super off topic:
Damn, it's so nice to finally be able to post links.

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for all your hard work, translators!)

MyNameIsHawk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why isn't my patch working. D: what am i missing
did you did the steps properly?

1.- place the rpg maker decrypter on the folder of the game
2.- run the decrypter, on the file menu, open the game´s file (since on the same folder, will appear on the new window)
3.- select extract all, after done it will create a new folder called "extracted"
4.- copy all the content of the extracted folder and paste it over the old respective folders
5.- delete the Game.rgss3a, once you do, the game will load the patch instead the original (the game.rgss3a have all the game data compressed there, so load from there instead looking on other folders)

if you did, then is possible the game i a older version of the patch (which i doubt)

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just in case it is not known or fixed, I was playing the translation recently and got to the point of being able to see food items in town'

While there one option is to check you inventory, and it open the main menu you get from hitting esc. There is a small difference, the text for Skill Levels is not translated.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just in case it is not known or fixed, I was playing the translation recently and got to the point of being able to see food items in town'

While there one option is to check you inventory, and it open the main menu you get from hitting esc. There is a small difference, the text for Skill Levels is not translated.
I just checked and the images for grayed out menu options weren't translated I guess. Usually nothing gets disabled so it wasn't a problem, but it turns out skills get disabled while selling at Shizuku's shop.

I don't know if it's the same exact typeface Tesseract used but I went ahead and fixed it for you. Just redownload the patch, I'd upload the image but attachments seem to have a size limit.

OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

I just checked and the images for grayed out menu options weren't translated I guess. Usually nothing gets disabled so it wasn't a problem, but it turns out skills get disabled while selling at Shizuku's shop.

I don't know if it's the same exact typeface Tesseract used but I went ahead and fixed it for you. Just redownload the patch, I'd upload the image but attachments seem to have a size limit.
Hmmm. that was one of the 2 or 3 images that was done before I hopped on. I always assumed the original person who did it had some reason for leaving it that way. Guess that is not the case. I'll put it on my list of images to re-do. But to be honest, that is real low priority for me right now. I've just been too busy with other RL stuff. I still haven't gotten a chance to even play the game yet.

Last edited:

MagicDoesntExist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I remember a while back that there was a way to uncensor this game. Anyone have the files? :confused:

OP
Tesseract

Tesseract

Reputation score

Uncensoring is actually a game mechanic. You get far enough into the recording skill and it will unlock the uncensored scenes.

But there is also a way to mod your save file and cheat to get the scenes here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=629149&postcount=559

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@MagicDoesntExist
Maybe this?

arconite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone post an already translated mega file? that or tell me how to do the translation edit? (Link to how-to's is helpful as well)

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone post an already translated mega file? that or tell me how to do the translation edit? (Link to how-to's is helpful as well)
Read the thread Sticky: How to Apply a Partial in the Translations subforum

(can't post the link because i don't have 15 posts xD)

Hoboy

Reputation score

Read the thread Sticky: How to Apply a Partial in the Translations subforum

(can't post the link because i don't have 15 posts xD)
Here - I'll add it...

Hoboy

Reputation score

how do I translate this game? XD
Read and download links from the opening post. Then read and follow instructions on the link I posted in the post just above...

Etjen Kalimaro

Reputation score
Does anyone here know how to get more skills? I think I got all of them through leveling.

Qazerduf

Reputation score
Does anybody have the link to the walkthrough for this game?, the patreon link doesn't work

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You should probably ask in the main thread, not the translation thread.

Qazerduf

Reputation score
Does anybody have the link to the walkthrough for this game?, the patreon link doesn't work for m1zuki's guide

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With m1zuki's patreon closing and the mega thread dead, anyone has backups of his translations (this included)?