What's new

DTT: game on!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT: game on!

((*snicker* Well, if you know you're going to be gone for extended periods of time, getting taken out of the game helps in that you don't have to worry about popping on special just for that.))

OP
G

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

With all the votes cast the knife would fall Bluslime offering herself in an effort to convince the others that she was right and with a mighty stab she drops dead and everyone wait and watches to only see that nothing happens leaving it that she had been a normal girl. enough tim ehas been spent that night begins to draw near once more and everyone fearfully retreats to their bedrooms for a night of sleep..and perhaps more

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((*snicker* Well, if you know you're going to be gone for extended periods of time, getting taken out of the game helps in that you don't have to worry about popping on special just for that.))
(( ;) I hope that wasn't the reasoning for lynching me, but yeah, now I don't have to worry much about this. Good luck good girls, you're clearly going to need it. :p ))

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*raises hands in victory*

BWAHAHA! NOW THERE IS NO QUESTION I'M THE HOTTEST ONE HERE!
...g'night everyone! Sleep tight ;)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

(( ;) I hope that wasn't the reasoning for lynching me, but yeah, now I don't have to worry much about this. Good luck good girls, you're clearly going to need it. :p ))
((No, not the reason, just one of the perks(?) of it.))

OP
G

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Morning arrives and everyone breathes a sigh of relief at being alive...well almost everyone. As you all grow curious at the absence of Hooker at breakfast you go to her room dreading what you inevitably find..a throughly raped and dead girl laying on the floor. Poor Hooker at least had one last wild night. Again it is decided someone must be put to the knife and thus lynching time comes again.

Hooker the normal girl is dead.

Day 2 lynchings begin!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww, that's who I was gonna lynch

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Aw, do I have to lynch somebody...?

Well, let's see... Toxic's crazy, Siphon's unemotional, Tenta's silent, Copper's also kinda quiet, and I wouldn't vote for myself...

Eh, I'll vote for TentanariX, just 'cuz of her name.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HE WHO CASTS THE FIRST!
Lynch Dematt

And I am not insane, clearly my logic is flawless, you just have to be me to understand it

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, I have to vote sometime! Unless you wanna tell me who I should be voting to lynch - do you know something I don't? - I gotta pick at random here!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Who picks at random, that's just ridiculous. Let's lynch copper

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well ... I didn't see this coming. I thought for SURE I'd be targeted last night. Damn, she didn't deserve this ...

I need a few to collect thoughts, this is not what I thought would ... damn ...

Ok ... What we know SO far:

Blueslime, Plmnko and Hooker were ALL Normal girls. This lowers our numbers to five people.

One of the five left is responsible for this mess.

There's one normal girl left, and I've already claimed that.

No one else thus far has come forth to claim anything else, or even counter-claim that.

With five of us left, one will die today. That lowers our numbers to four. If we don't hit the fucker responsible for all of this, we'll lose another tonight. Which means folks, tomorrow there will be three people left, and only a 33% chance to win.

Now, some thoughts I have.

I'm a little suspicious still of Dematt since she seemed almost too vocal about being against Blue's plan yesterday, especially when I freely admitted to a role without any hesitation. However, that said, I'm also suspicious of Toxic as well. The sheer number of different votes you've had, plus there's still the tidbit of you having lied yesterday about being in on a plan with Blue, then suddenly voting to have her killed instantly puts you in my suspicion hot-seat.

I still think our best option is to come clean with our abilities, or lack thereof. In my case, I know I'm a normal girl. I still have no insight into any of you, other than suspicions of the above mentioned people. Unless someone wants to come forward with some USEFUL information, I'm going to have to act on these suspicions while I still can. That said ...

LYNCH TOXICSHOCK.

I still stand firm that if your NOT the murderer, your plain bloody insane.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm a fool. Lynch Tox.. Oh wait, no, that's me.

Uhhh... I'll get back to you on that, give me a sec.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well ... I didn't see this coming. I thought for SURE I'd be targeted last night. Damn, she didn't deserve this ...

I need a few to collect thoughts, this is not what I thought would ... damn ...
Methinks someone doth protest too much...

So I'll change my vote. Lynch SiphonTalvesh.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought you were trying to decide or had changed your mind? ;_;

Just for that I change my vote to lynch Toxic :mad:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fine, then I have changed my mind!

Lynch Siphon cuz he has no reason for his votes.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fine, then I have changed my mind!

Lynch Siphon cuz he has no reason for his votes.

No reason? OK, sure, whatever you say Ms. I change my mind more than all of us change our underwear, lying one. If catching you in a lie is not reason enough to be suspicious to vote for you then so be it.

Dematt, IF it turns out Toxic ISN'T our murderer, your next on my list. Your actions too are very suspicious, and all I hear from you is "I refuse to cooperate and will kill anyone who tries to show any reason or give us a chance to survive."

For the record, if I die, when I'm PROVEN to be a Normal Girl, my last request is that Dematt and Toxic be at the forefront of the lynch lists. In death, the truth shall speak loudly. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the two of you have an alliance with each other.

Though I wonder how long it will be again before Toxic changes her mind AGAIN. I take some solace in knowing that it's almost a certainty one of you will end up in the end forced to reveal your role, either in death at night, or by being lynched. My only regret is that I probably won't be alive to see it happen.

Mark my words, lynch me, and when you discover I AM normal, you'll wish you'd listened to me and gone for one of the two highly suspicious ones. But whatever, you won't listen until it's too late, so when I'm dead, enjoy whatever shit you brought down upon yourselves, I really don't care anymore, because I won't be around to see it in all likelyhood.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

R.L. Stine books are frustrating, aren't they?