What's new

DTT: game on!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT: game on!

Let me address the two "flaws" that you found, DeMatt.

IF the demon declares herself special:

Then we have 4 cleared normal girls, and three suspects.

Next step is to say, "Okay, now good specials declare which special you ACTUALLY are." Seer says she's the seer. Protector says she's the protector. Evil now has to counter one and only one of those claims. Whichever person she doesn't counter is now clear as well giving us:

5 cleared vs two uncleared, one of which is evil. We lynch one of them, if game isn't over, we lynch the remaining one the next day and good is guaranteed victory.

Second scenario: Evil hits the protected seer, resulting in no death.

That means that after a day one lynch of a normal girl, and a night of no rape/kill, we are left with:

3 normal girls, 1 evil, one protector, one seer. Now assuming the seer didn't find the evil, one of those 3 normal girls is cleared, meaning we only have 2 uncleared normal girls and one evil to choose from, with three cleared girls.

Let's say we mislynch again, leaving us with 1 normal girl and 1 evil. Evil still can't kill the seer, because the rules say the only person a protector can't protect twice is herself, so lets say the demon kills the protector.

Seer will either find the demon or clear the last remaining good. Either way, we find and lynch the demon and good wins.

tl;dr - Good wins 100% in both scenarios.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is a game, not an rp, right? You win with your team. Doesn't matter if you're dead or not.

And even if this were an roleplay situation where we should care about personally surviving, I'd still suggest this plan as it's the highest percentage chance that at least SOME innocents survived as opposed to none at all.

And one more thing.... a vote of no lynch is the worst thing a village can do ever. Lynching is the only weapon goods have to hurt the demon, you have to use it.

Of the people currently talking, Toxic is the worst because he's tried to cast a no lynch vote and he's switching targets every time he posts. Right now I'd like to Lynch Toxic.

The thing about my plan is this: it saves time. If we go around putting pressure on someone, as long as they're not a normal girl, they're eventually going to claim a role to save themselves. If done piecemeal like that, then the demon has no problem picking them off.

If we go with my plan, it gets the most uncertainty out of the way from the get go. The village has a plan and sticks to it, and gets the best result they can possibly get. Our one and only goal is to lynch the demon. This is the path to that goal.

OP
G

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Vote for Toxic :1

Vote for Siphon: 1

undeclared votes: 5

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

And this is a classic example of why DTT sputtered out - people declaring "this is how to play the game from start to finish". I'll note that BlueSlime hasn't started her own plan.

So. I vote Lynch BlueSlime. Since I can't just plain vote for nobody.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I do not change my vote every time I post sir, I find your accusation and your entire theory offensive.

Lynch BlueSlime

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lynch DeMatt

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And this is a classic example of why DTT sputtered out - people declaring "this is how to play the game from start to finish". I'll note that BlueSlime hasn't started her own plan.

So. I vote Lynch BlueSlime. Since I can't just plain vote for nobody.
I never said you had to do it my way or the highway. But at least I'm trying to come up with a plan. By voting me, you're voting a person who's clearly trying to help.

I'll note you've yet to make an alternative.

I'm just a Normal Girl. It's not going to matter what I claim, it'll matter if everyone else does. And it seems like no one wants to be on board. Funny, I thought I was making sense.

I guess it's just lynch the person who talks the most.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I do not change my vote every time I post sir, I find your accusation and your entire theory offensive.

Lynch BlueSlime
Why do you find my theory offensive?

The only person who should feel threatened by it is the Demon.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right now I'm inclined to go with Blue on this. And as I stated before Dematt, I highly doubt I will survive the night anyway. I've already claimed, and even if I hadn't, IF I were the demon, my first inclination would be to go after the only person currently agreeing with a tactic that would kill a lot of chance I have of winning. So yeah, I'm willing to take the chance I end up dead tonight, since I doubt I'll survive it anyway. On the off chance I do though ... Well, I haven't thought THAT far ahead, I guess we'll just see if I'm around first won't we?

As for you Toxic, your making yourself a tempting target right now by trying to lie about the tactics, as well as changing your mind so much. I don't have a good feeling when it comes to you, nor do I really have a good feeling about Dematt. Now, one of you could be the demon, or it's possible both of you are just insane. However, I find it curious that you lie about it being part of the plan to trick the demon into claiming first, then try to lynch the person who's plan it was supposed to be in the first place.

That said, I think my mind is made up. Unless someone comes forward with some DAMN good convincing evidence, my vote is to LYNCH Toxic. If your NOT the demon, then your just totally insane and trying to get killed.

((On a side OOC note, damn that would be a great Fool Tactic.))

OP
G

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Toxic: 2 (Siphon, Blueslime)

Blueslime : 2 (Toxic,Dematt)

Dematt: 1 (Hooker)

undeclared: 2 (tentanari, copper)

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

OOC: Quick question: What happens if the votes are tied?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Sorry. Life happened.TM And I could tell you a few of the tactics that worked in the past, but since we're not doing the "This is how we should play" scenario, I'm keeping my mouth shut.))

Well, we'll have to see if it stays a tie or if this is the tiebreaker.

Vote BlueSlime

It's not "lynch the one who talks the most," it's "Lynch the one that tries to get people to reveal themselves."

And speaking of swapping votes, are you allowing that, Dreana, or only in the case of a tie?

OP
G

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Toxic: 2 (Siphon, Blueslime)

Blueslime : 3 (Toxic,Dematt,copper)

Dematt: 1 (Hooker)

undeclared: 1 (tentanari)

(swapping votes is allowed but once the last vote comes in its done now just one more vote...or to lynch now....gnona try and wait for tentanari who seems to have been away)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I still think the demon is either Toxic or Dematt. Right now I'm still leaning more towards Toxic. I find it a bit odd that you claim you and Blue had a plan, then suddenly you try to kill her. So either your the demon, you've suddenly had a change of heart that she's a demon, or your just plain batshit. I'm keeping my vote where it is.

For the record, if we do end up lynching blue and she turns out to not be a demon and I die tonight, my dying request is for our seer to scan them. I have a strong suspicion it's one of them. If I'm wrong ... well I probably won't be around to apologize, so that won't matter much will it then?

((Idk where Tenta is, hopefully we haven't lost them.))

OP
G

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

(you make me wanna smack you Tenta..gotta force a tie dont you?)

with toxic and blueslime both voted to 3 either the vote for dematt needs to change or someone else changes.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And I thought ya'll knew me better than this.

I'd expect this from blue, but the rest of ya? I'm ashamed

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Sorry. Life happened.TM And I could tell you a few of the tactics that worked in the past, but since we're not doing the "This is how we should play" scenario, I'm keeping my mouth shut.))

Well, we'll have to see if it stays a tie or if this is the tiebreaker.

Vote BlueSlime

It's not "lynch the one who talks the most," it's "Lynch the one that tries to get people to reveal themselves."

And speaking of swapping votes, are you allowing that, Dreana, or only in the case of a tie?
I put my plan up for public debate. I've never said that we HAVE to do it. You're lynching me for something I never did.

So right now, yeah, you kinda are lynching me for SUGGESTING an all-reveal plan.

And by the way, that whole all-reveal idea... no one has explained why it wouldn't work. So excuse me for trying to help good and hunt the demon.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(you make me wanna smack you Tenta..gotta force a tie dont you?)

with toxic and blueslime both voted to 3 either the vote for dematt needs to change or someone else changes.
Whoa, so the second everyone has voted, there's no chance to change their minds?

For all those who are good, I want you to really think about what I've said and go back over it before making a snap decision about me. I know I'm "the new guy" and I've dared to talk as if my opinion counted, but I am on team good and I am a normal girl.

If some of the people voting me are good specials, I urge you to reconsider what you're doing. I'm not trying to out you to Evil for no apparent reason - I'm asking you to consider doing it so that percentage wise we have the best chance of winning the game as good.

I'm willing to volunteer to be the first normal girl lynched in the case of us actually doing the plan. I know it'll be a mislynch, but if it'll set the minds of the good specials to rest that I'm not the Evil trying to mindfuck you all, then that's what I'll do, because I know I still have a chance to win this game, even if I die.

EDIT: Also - just a heads up, I'm going to be traveling a lot this weekend and into the beginning of next week, so my online time might be sporadic and dependent upon hotel internet access until then.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lynch BlueSlime

I wasn't going to change my vote, but I hate doubleposting.