What's new

RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gears Freak

The release date was changed again to late August. The estimated price is 1800 yen.
Here's hoping it's for real this time 'A '

Maybe it'll be the thing to break me out of my Tree of Savior hype and actually do something else.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp its the 26th and almost September...here's to hoping. And I missed the Tree of Savior beta cause i was traveling in Japan so I'm eager to have a shot at it.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The dev updated the trial again (it's now ver. 1.0.0 as opposed to 0.9.2). Nothing new other than the game over animations being much smoother. Dungeons still suffer from slowdown though. You also can't skip doing the simulation training anymore; you can't jump over the barrier anymore.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

why cant he put in the in battle rape already?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The contral is thia not so user friendly. Can any 1 test if use controller does using skill from middle and right side skill make you lost the grip of moving your character ? Keyborad does.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's also sample images on DLSite now '. '

There's some interesting ones on there, like one showing her quite enjoying herself, or one with bloated belly (result of monster egg I think)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh shit, I can't wait to play this... Just need to find a link somewhere :D

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

rep up my friend! some cats were spared =3

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

no idea where to go,kept going round in circles -_-

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

no idea where to go,kept going round in circles -_-
Where are you exactly? - - kinda hard to help if we don't know that.

If it's at the start then I had a short guide somewhere earlier in this thread -x -

No I'm not digging it up, need to stay true to my name now and then.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

at the training maze,talking to red crystal at start got me to boss fight with the vr lab guy,which i find practically impossible to beat

D3admetal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

your supposed to lose, go to the fountain in the entry room and you'll talk to a green haired girl, then go back to the VR room and try again

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's the white hair, then you're not supposed to win.

Walk back into the building and look around, next to one of the fountain should be a red arrow.

Inspect that and a green hair should show up.

So the next time you go into VR, she'll walk in on the guy trying to rig the program, and beat him up for it.

This will turn the boss into a slower ogre instead of the guy.

Though afterward the next time you use VR from his room he'll mention having already made an extra backdoor just in case like this.
because too lazy to retype it

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mm weird my pc doesnt seem to play this one well

it has to many problems on maps making it slow because of the cg character changes to much

damn it is a good game but il wait for a full cg save better since is to slow to me it is a pain

btw afterthe tutorial once in city is talk to boy talk to table guys i think then go to castle town talk to guard - then go talk boy again then i think castle again now you can enter talk to the main guy there, go back to inn talk to boy then talk to the table guys top left now access to new sewers

there is a pain to find ropes and stuff but rat boss is extremely easy

after is same ting go back town talk to table guys give you reward go back to castle next mission same go back to table guys they upgrade map again now you can access tower wish is also a %["#$%"$# insane pain since EVERYTHING there knock up stun and confuse n daze you. on third floor last part beware of hidden holes pretty easy to notice at some points. once in mid then plant boss and i quit there. not becuz is hard but is to slow and every change in cg from MC in screen freeze for 1 second and since all plants there attack you ranged ( your cg changes a lot so i am mostly death by the time cg changed around 9times in a row XD )

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so how u actually get the penetration goin in in battle? still nothing so far and im sort of waiting for the green hair girl to make a new rope

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh thanks,thought the ogre boss was from another area

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this kind of game make difficult to hook text with translator..
=="