RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Gears Freak

Originally Posted by ichigo View Post
mega link here enjoy.
Thanks

this kind of game make difficult to hook text with translator..
i hope where making a show approximate translation.^^

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

mm weird my pc doesnt seem to play this one well

it has to many problems on maps making it slow because of the cg character changes to much

damn it is a good game but il wait for a full cg save better since is to slow to me it is a pain

btw afterthe tutorial once in city is talk to boy talk to table guys i think then go to castle town talk to guard - then go talk boy again then i think castle again now you can enter talk to the main guy there, go back to inn talk to boy then talk to the table guys top left now access to new sewers

there is a pain to find ropes and stuff but rat boss is extremely easy

after is same ting go back town talk to table guys give you reward go back to castle next mission same go back to table guys they upgrade map again now you can access tower wish is also a %["#$%"$# insane pain since EVERYTHING there knock up stun and confuse n daze you. on third floor last part beware of hidden holes pretty easy to notice at some points. once in mid then plant boss and i quit there. not becuz is hard but is to slow and every change in cg from MC in screen freeze for 1 second and since all plants there attack you ranged ( your cg changes a lot so i am mostly death by the time cg changed around 9times in a row XD )
Yeah, the game will lag no matter what, limitations of rpgmaker. I'm pretty sure my PC is waaaaay overpowered for it, but it still lags on here :p

Currently I'm at the point where.. she won't go fight the dragon ontop the volcano. Got the item inside the green chest in the zombie castle? Don't seem to find anything in the orc and imp mines?

Haven't figured how to change clothes yet, or the hair color etc like the demo screenshots show. Haven't figured the penetration thing either myself but I seem close...? She does masturbate in the bath now.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after is same ting go back town talk to table guys give you reward go back to castle next mission same go back to table guys they upgrade map again now you can access tower wish is also a %["#$%"$# insane pain since EVERYTHING there knock up stun and confuse n daze you. on third floor last part beware of hidden holes pretty easy to notice at some points. once in mid then plant boss and i quit there. not becuz is hard but is to slow and every change in cg from MC in screen freeze for 1 second and since all plants there attack you ranged ( your cg changes a lot so i am mostly death by the time cg changed around 9times in a row XD )
That goes not.
Rate kill + key and now your info work not.

The game is totally bugged when I am talking with the people coming shows the scene over and over again and it goes no further.

And the so-called change of clothes does not seem to exist XD

Last edited:

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you hook this thing? AGTH gets overloaded hardcore with a flood of numbers and such, and it's quite possible this thing might not be possible to hook because of how fast stuff refreshes...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so have times looked like with the clothes go sol say only son a shot I've never seen.
Your müst any such son in Tools menu and then tottale complex key Kombinantion press what to change there.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I use the rope to climb the mountain? Every time I try she gets scared and retreats.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like a well done game but getting started is tough.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I use the rope to climb the mountain? Every time I try she gets scared and retreats.
not 100% sure but.

Says to get an item when you try to climb
Go back to the group of inn guys talk to them
Go talk with the girl at the res point
In the room to the south of the rest point, talk to the guy at the bottom right (should have some pink arrow indicator on his head)
Talk to res girl again/ talk to inn guys again
Should now be a map area with a run away plant + many chickens, chase down and kill plant (have to chase it around map several times).

After you get the grass thing, go back to that mountain (or go back to that girl at the resurrection point then go to mountain)

Last edited:

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck after the first time you defeat the sewer rat, I go to the inn guys and they say I Need a map. That guy said to go to the "new" sewers and there IS a marker over the rat boss' lair but nothing happens when I defeat him.

Anyone have a save?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck after the first time you defeat the sewer rat, I go to the inn guys and they say I Need a map. That guy said to go to the "new" sewers and there IS a marker over the rat boss' lair but nothing happens when I defeat him.

Anyone have a save?
This saves (probably) pretty far into the game

Probably a few small events from "penetration" sex scenes.

Think I've done all the bath scenes (and masturbation in bath)
Done all the VR room? sex scenes with that guy on the bed so far
Been raped by monsters in every zone (including the 5 training rooms)
Did the town "run around naked" event (the fat guy behind the house doesn't seem to do much past some wording and she backs away while naked)

Unlocked mines with goblins and imps (didn't seem to find anything special or a boss here)
Killed garuda on 2nd map of volcano
She won't go toward the dragon in the volcano zone
Only thing special found in haunted castle was a green chest, no boss?

Other then that stuck on what to do.

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think I've done all the bath scenes (and masturbation in bath)
Done all the VR room? sex scenes with that guy on the bed so far
Been raped by monsters in every zone (including the 5 training rooms)
Did the town "run around naked" event (the fat guy behind the house doesn't seem to do much past some wording and she backs away while naked)

Unlocked mines with goblins and imps (didn't seem to find anything special or a boss here)
Killed garuda on 2nd map of volcano
She won't go toward the dragon in the volcano zone
Only thing special found in haunted castle was a green chest, no boss?

Other then that stuck on what to do.
I'm not sure if this is much help, as my save is back at just chasing that plant to get up the mountain, but when I loaded up your save and talked to the usual inn table group, the guy on the left gave me a new map that leads to some desert tomb.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Let me remember if my memory is right:

After where the demo left off (got key from rat)

Return the key to mayor, go back to inn to get new area (tower)
Go up top, fight plant boss, grab the sparkle and you're done here

Next you'll get to the cliff wall, buy the rope from the merchant and try to climb up, he'll go "NOPE that's a normal rope, you need MAGIC rope"

Go back to the 3 guys again and you should get a map with traps/chicken(Cockatrice) and a plant.
This plant will 'fly' when it get hit, then later some random spot in the map, keep hunting it down.

After you get the rope, go to the cliff and you should fail at getting him.
Talk to green hair girl, then talk to a guy at the bottom-right corner of her lab's entrace, back to the girl again and you should be able to go up to the mountain this time.

Once you reach volcano area, WALK TOWARDS IT, it triggers adding the volcano entrance to your map list and I think also the next part of the story.

Next you'll get 2 maps, pyramid and some castle ruin. The castle ruin is the one with purple poison floor. Pyramid is the one you care about, after fighting the boss there you'll get skintight suit.

Now you can go back to the volcano - -a I stopped there at the moment.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So uhh...how are you supposed to change your equipment and/or use your other items(the non-consumables)?

E: Oh, it's Alt+X ... should've played the tutorial :x

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure if this is much help, as my save is back at just chasing that plant to get up the mountain, but when I loaded up your save and talked to the usual inn table group, the guy on the left gave me a new map that leads to some desert tomb.
yeah, got that, a bit later was given a swimsuit to go to the volcano. Stuck there now ;/

did see a new green chest in the orc mines but that didn't seem to help.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow trying to make a partial for this "game" ... im not even sure its a game lmao

i swear to god this is a "lets see how many scripts we can shove into a game" but its kinda interesting checking it all out :D

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the items you need for that girl merchant next to the inn? I think they are crystals, dust, and a pink little ball item, have been looking everywhere and trying to kill anything I find, but I have not gotten a single drop of any of the items.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow trying to make a partial for this "game" ... im not even sure its a game lmao

i swear to god this is a "lets see how many scripts we can shove into a game" but its kinda interesting checking it all out :D
Well, I fed it through RPGMaker Trans, and it made pretty light work of it. But not on Windows. Genuinely confused on this one, but the Windows build of RPGMaker Trans doesn't seem to be working for this game. This may also explain why I've had unreproduceable reports of hangs, given my testing is on Linux.

EDIT: Holy crap. They might be using RPGMaker, but they've pretty much implemented the entire game as Ruby scripts within RPGMaker. The game doesn't contain any dialogue in CommonEvents, which has gotta be a first. Instead, it's all in the Scripts.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

And after waiting eternally for another game to be complete trash.

Babye...

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My biggest hangup with this game :

There is apparently banks up banks of customization options in an options menu, but they need to be unlocked via dungeoncrawling.

And that there's a menu option that does something I literally have no clue about, I guess.

...and that apparently every enemy is made out of Nerd and are totally unwilling to stick it in(tm) despite the heroine being stripped naked.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...and that apparently every enemy is made out of Nerd and are totally unwilling to stick it in(tm) despite the heroine being stripped naked.
There's so little actual sex in this game from what I played so far... the only enemy that stuck it in was the slime that I saw.