What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Also, it's most likely not a bug. I assume just some character (who is not on your main row) is still wearing that particular piece of equipment. So you alternatively may want to click through all your characters in your team menu.
you are correct, it is not a bug, just a (somewhat annoying) feature of the game. Equipment and items will be dimmed out in the shop menu and cannot be sold if:

1) It is equipped on a character, even non-fighting line up characters
2) It has 'booster cards' (the booster add-ons for items) on it.

The only way to free them up to sell is to unequip them AND ensure that there are no boosters put in them.

I suppose this was designed as a safety feature to prevent you from selling old equipment that may have really valuable booster cards.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Pulling equipment off of a character and still showing it as equipped is most definitely a bug. A current one, at that. I had that happen last night. It's quite annoying.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn managed to delete my savefile.
Anyone know where the save files are and does anyone have a save file with stage 6 reached?

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

unrelated, but crits seem to behave weirdly, maybe they ignore defense or something of the sort? in maniac 6-5 my maid deals 18xx damage on the horses and 22xx crits which seems around 1.20-1.25 multiplier, on the final boss though she deals 6xx with 16xx crits.
The damage is probably increase BEFORE defense reduces it, because defense seems to be some sort of flat reduction; multi-shot attackers against high-defense monsters do far less damage.

Also does anyone know how the spider girl's attack works? It seems like it's just a wave, but the distance it travels seems inconsistent, and up close it hits twice sometimes. So many confusing mechanics!

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn managed to delete my savefile.
Anyone know where the save files are and does anyone have a save file with stage 6 reached?
you can have my save :eek:

I only know the save location for win 8 which is
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime

Attachments

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The topic was talking about crit damage bonus, and I simply said Monster Hunter's critical hit bonus is 25%.

YOU were the one who brings up motion value and damage done.

And also, why are you bringing up 2 different attacks when I'm just comparing a critical hit vs non-critical hit OF THE SAME ATTACK?
Because the FORMULA for damage/critical hits is what ultimately matters.

Whether the percentage is 2% of 2000% doesn't matter if the formula is structured in a way that increasing raw damage is easier to do/results in a high damage output.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pulling equipment off of a character and still showing it as equipped is most definitely a bug. A current one, at that. I had that happen last night. It's quite annoying.
When you pulled the equipment off your character, did it still have any booster cards in the slots on it?

If there are, that piece of equipment will show up as 'E' and dimmed out in the shop menu (same as if it was still equipped). Check it to see if there are any booster cards and remove them, it should 'fix' the problem.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you can have my save :eek:

I only know the save location for win 8 which is
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime
Best to backup your savefiles every now and then, I do it whenever I get a good piece of equipment. if you lose your save, you need to relevel from scratch.

Btw to resurrect the topic on team compositions and levelling, I've found that the best levelling spot is EX2-3 or EX2-4 with 2 x Sirens (Mermaid + Bird) across all difficulties. EX2-4 is slightly harder because you need to get the timing to activate the siren's AOE right otherwise you end up copulating with the falcons.

Just throw your sirens in the dead center of the mobs and set off her AOE, unless you are too low level for the difficulty you should 2 shot everything (as in 1st siren + 2nd siren + 1st siren's second shot).

In maniac with all four exp booster cards equipped I get about 1044 (thereabouts) for killing everything per run (less than a min a run), went from 60-99 in a flash.

I've found the level best combo for clearing the game in maniac mode is Green human girl + 2 x Siren (Yellow&purple) + 2 x Beelzebub (red&yellow). It's a really boring combo since there really isn't much skill involved but so so so efficient :p

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Because the FORMULA for damage/critical hits is what ultimately matters.

Whether the percentage is 2% of 2000% doesn't matter if the formula is structured in a way that increasing raw damage is easier to do/results in a high damage output.
Can you point out your argument? Because at this point I'm lost.

First you talk about MH going into 'depth' to calculate critical hit damage (not really, crit = +25% damage and negative crit = -25% damage, that isn't really a dept as far as critical damage part is concern)

Then you start comparing 2 different attacks

And now you're talking about damage formula.

But my initial statement was simply that MH's critical damage bonus is 25%, in response to others comment on various multipliers on RPGs and that this game seem to be 20%.

I'm not sure from where your argument against me even make sense, it's like I'm saying 'I prefers red apple' when people are discussing apples and you come in saying "ORANGE IS THE BEST FRUIT"

ck1011

Reputation score

I recently spent a lot of time trying to find all the monsters and all the scene combinations and thought I would share what I found out.

I cant post urls yet, but here is the link to an image of the 5 characters and 18 monsters I have discovered

orig05.deviantart.net/10d3/f/2015/170/d/4/d46b06807e460e9dc47baaf726930c46-d8xyx8r.png

And here is a list of all the characters in the image from left to right as well as the attack types of all the main characters, a sort of breeding guide for each monster and my favorite place to make each monster.
Also, I have no idea what the real names of the characters or monsters are, so I guessed and I'm sure to be way off on some names
Characters
Blue
Main character
slam attack

purple
second character
dash attack

green
third character
multi directional ranged attack

red
fourth character
short ranged aoe attack

yellow
fifth character
med range aoe heal/damage (only to front)

Teir 1 monsters
slime girl (1-3)(2-1)
any character/slime

bee girl (EX 2-3)
any character/bee

hawk girl (2-2)
any character/hawk

plant girl (EX 3-3)
any character/tentacle plant

furry girl (3-1)
any character/wolf

ogre girl (3-4)
any character/ogre

squid girl (5-3)
any character/squid(with shell?)

fish girl (EX 5-4)
any character/loch ness monster?

snake girl (6-1)
any character/snake

centaur girl (6-2)
any character/horse

spider girl (EX 4-2)
any character/spider

bat girl (6-2)
any character/bat

tier 2 mosnters
super centaur girl
any character/horse/ogre

chaos? (sora no otoshimono)
any character/snake/bat

super plant girl
any character/tentacle plant/slime

flying mermaid
any character/loch ness mosnter/hawk

telekinetic spider girl
any character/spider/bee

nine tail fox
any character/wolf/squid

if you want me to make this list more complete, get a compilation of all enemies or know the real name of these monsters please tell me and I will update this list

P.S. I'm pretty sure you need to collect the coins to get the third star, but I'm not 100% on that

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This thread is over 50 pages long and you don't think people here know about all the girls yet? :p

omegashinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recently spent a lot of time trying to find all the monsters and all the scene combinations and thought I would share what I found out.

I cant post urls yet, but here is the link to an image of the 5 characters and 18 monsters I have discovered

orig05.deviantart.net/10d3/f/2015/170/d/4/d46b06807e460e9dc47baaf726930c46-d8xyx8r.png

And here is a list of all the characters in the image from left to right as well as the attack types of all the main characters, a sort of breeding guide for each monster and my favorite place to make each monster.
Also, I have no idea what the real names of the characters or monsters are, so I guessed and I'm sure to be way off on some names
stuff

if you want me to make this list more complete, get a compilation of all enemies or know the real name of these monsters please tell me and I will update this list

P.S. I'm pretty sure you need to collect the coins to get the third star, but I'm not 100% on that
the character names have been mentioned around in the thread, like beelzebub for the bee/spider hybrid, scylla, and such.
When you pulled the equipment off your character, did it still have any booster cards in the slots on it?

If there are, that piece of equipment will show up as 'E' and dimmed out in the shop menu (same as if it was still equipped). Check it to see if there are any booster cards and remove them, it should 'fix' the problem.
Also, it's most likely not a bug. I assume just some character (who is not on your main row) is still wearing that particular piece of equipment. So you alternatively may want to click through all your characters in your team menu.
nah, it was a glitch since i had repeatedly checked my team and inventory for the gear and it just wasn't in either, some gear didn't even have cards equipped. the unequip all did solve it thankfully, now i just need a way to move gear in my inventory the way i want.

---

testing crit a bit i get interesting results, on normal and maniac, using purple haired i hit 13xx-15xx on the slimes on regular hits and 17xx-19xx crits, final boss however took 300 damage (300-319) and 12xx-ish from crits.

so some possibilities that might be the reason, either combined or on their own:
damage reduction based on level
crit ignoring defenses or a percent of them
final boss having some sort of super armor that reduces damage

testing on 5-5EX my damage seems to go down to around 12xx on regular hits, enemies here are level 73 compared to my maid's level 69. so the level reduction might be a cause

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay since no one mentioned translating this yet (though someone said it is "easy") I'm looking into it more.

Translating common words like "Name", "Attribute", etc. are proving a problem to translate because it looks like the author used a custom UI asset called NGUI to localize common words in the UI. Example, he made [name][/name] always appear as 名前 (Namae) before the name. This is what I think it does, based on the localization.txt, anyways. So feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure where to find the localization database he made but I'm guessing that's what's causing the issue? See here, I changed the attribute type to "Water" yet it still shows up as "水" in game. The name shows, but the other edits are not showing. Maybe there is another file buried in there that I missed.

tb.jpg

Will do more testing and searching tomorrow. I spent most of the day gathering tools and learning a bit about Unity since I never really messed with it.

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you point out your argument? Because at this point I'm lost.

First you talk about MH going into 'depth' to calculate critical hit damage (not really, crit = +25% damage and negative crit = -25% damage, that isn't really a dept as far as critical damage part is concern)

Then you start comparing 2 different attacks

And now you're talking about damage formula.

But my initial statement was simply that MH's critical damage bonus is 25%, in response to others comment on various multipliers on RPGs and that this game seem to be 20%.

I'm not sure from where your argument against me even make sense, it's like I'm saying 'I prefers red apple' when people are discussing apples and you come in saying "ORANGE IS THE BEST FRUIT"
The fact that you don't know how Monster Hunter calculates damage is my point.

omegashinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fact that you don't know how Monster Hunter calculates damage is my point.
how does monster hunter calculate the damage a critical hit does compared to a non-critical one under the same circumstances?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This whole back and forth about MH is oh so very thrilling, but this is the Inter Breed thread, you know?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I recently spent a lot of time trying to find all the monsters and all the scene combinations and thought I would share what I found out...

on upper right corner of the battle screen there's 2 set numbers, to get middle star you must finish the stage under (1st set of number) of turn, example, 1st set of number shown as 7 [kanji] 1/6, so to get middle star you should finish the stage in 7 turn or under, the 1/6 indicates amount of turns you've made
as for right star you should get coins at least (2nd set of number) pieces, example, 2nd set of number shown as 4 [kanji] 0/6, so to get right star you should collect at least 4 coins, the 0 in 0/6 are amount of coins you've collected and the 6 are the maximum amount of coins on the battlefield, coins dropped by the enemies doesn't counts
you just need to finish the stage for the left star

and i already listed down the monster girls name, though edited a little since anticor wants to translate this, i changed some enemies names to fit their katakana (lochness edited to sahagin, wolf to fenrir, octopus to kraken, horse to bicorn, snake to apophis)
and since i have too much free time so i'll list down the monster girls name
regular monster girls
  • slime girl > slime
  • falcon girl > harpy
  • hornet girl > honey bee
  • wolf girl > carbuncle
  • orc girl > orc
  • tentacle girl > dryad
  • spider girl > arachne
  • octopus girl > kraken
  • fish girl > mermaid
  • snake girl > lamia
  • bat girl > succubus
  • horse girl > woman centaur
hybrid monster girls(used the father's actual names for the who+who than the monster girls actual names)
  • slime+tentacles > alraune
  • falcon+sahagin > siren
  • hornet+spider > beelzebub
  • fenrir+kraken > scylla
  • orc+bicorn > bicorn
  • apophis+bat > lilith
as for heroines names its kinda iffy...
blue haired heroine > gareoserudo kyuvie > Galeoseld Cuvie(?)
purple haired heroine > puramisu perushika > Plamis Pelshika(?)
green haired heroine > sutouriteiora puerramu > storyteller Puellam(?)
red haired heroine > sudatoru negurijiensu > Sudatol/Sdatol Negligence(?)
yellow haired heroine > riburisu negurijiensu > Libris Negligence(?) < super young grand grandmother if Sdatol's child gave birth (GGMILF? lol)

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll be sure to consult the entire thread and everyone here, when I can get the actual editing streamlined. :)
Are you translating the whole thing or just the UI?

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find out how to get the last CG. Someone earlier in the thread said it was for beating stage 5-EX, but I've already beaten every stage in the game, including that one.