What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Dystopian Project] Claire's Quest

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

It's not available yet. Rather than do a hotfix for this handful of bugs I'd like to make the next version come with some new content as well.

Giruurk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, alright. Those 3 CGs were pretty hot. Are you going to use the one artist or style, or will you look into others?

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, alright. Those 3 CGs were pretty hot. Are you going to use the one artist or style, or will you look into others?
I'm going to work purely with one artist for every individual project. I've personally played games that used multiple artists and I always found the break in art style a little too jarring for my tastes.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to work purely with one artist for every individual project. I've personally played games that used multiple artists and I always found the break in art style a little too jarring for my tastes.
Best choice, imo. I totally dig the art style of Claire's Quest.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As I understand it is very unlinear game with multiple paths ?

Can someone please make a walkthrough or at least a guide to all scenes variations with CGs in them currently ?

THX

SPOILER
PS. Does the Smugler taking you to the vilage road is blocked or I dont see something ?

Last edited:

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm somehow I can't access Hookton, whatever route I choose.
I'm either stuck in
the room after beeing transported by the pirates, or in the smuggle way where the path is blocked by a bucket

edit: nvm, I found a way by
escaping the torture room

Last edited:

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You deserve way more than $100 a month on Patreon but this is the first time I've ever even heard of this game, which is weird.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You deserve way more than $100 a month on Patreon but this is the first time I've ever even heard of this game, which is weird.
It's been remade. The old thread is gone. And the old project was abandoned years ago.

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Absolutely love the CGs! Found some bugs:

• In the area with the herbalist; going across the bridge and going up the first set of stairs, to the immediate left there is a patch of 5 flowers? shrubs? bush? You can move through them even though they're on a higher plane. It's kind of a shortcut.
  • In the forest; you can open the chest on the cliff with a few silver in it by standing next to it without having to climb the vine.
  • When returning the ring to the man, an exclamation mark appears not on top of his head, but around the top left of the screen.
  • Smuggling aboard the ship just sends to a black screen.
  • Black haired girl isn't with you anymore when you fall.

Last edited:
OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Absolutely love the CGs! Found some bugs:

• In the area with the herbalist; going across the bridge and going up the first set of stairs, to the immediate left there is a patch of 5 flowers? shrubs? bush? You can move through them even though they're on a higher plane. It's kind of a shortcut.
  • In the forest; you can open the chest on the cliff with a few silver in it by standing next to it without having to climb the vine.
  • When returning the ring to the man, an exclamation mark appears not on top of his head, but around the top left of the screen.
  • Smuggling aboard the ship just sends to a black screen.
  • Black haired girl isn't with you anymore when you fall.
These are all really good! Thanks for that!

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I vaguely remember reading about this one waaay back when and it catching my interest then. I missed it the past couple of weeks, but now having noticed it a few hours ago and playing through 4.2, I can say you definitely have another patron! :D

Always had a soft spot for stat-tracking (depravity, etc.) and the quality of the CG is top-notch. Looking forward to future updates and good luck!

danceofmany

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well holy cow it's actually alive. I hope you don't just vanish again friend.

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Might want to take out the "br />" from the link.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, this got my attention, really high potential :D

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just played for the first time, holy crap Those CG's are AMAZING, and the branching choices in the H-Scenes are very very good too.

This game has literally jumped straight to one of my most anticipated titles on here, please for the love of god keep doing what you're doing!

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is great. I really enjoyed it and I love how the scenes differ a little with different seduction levels or the outcome of the events vary on your defiance.

I wish there was a way to see what has been done and what hasn't. I just replayed the intro in order to get into Hookton with 5 Depravity so I can see the horse scene but it is still locked or not yet implemented.

Also, paying the old guy 50 silver to get into Hookton seems bugged? Can't get out from bushes due to bucket. Currently you need to go in via torture escape.

The seduction scene with the annoying guy also seems bugged. Once he finishes jerking off over your naked body the CG is stuck there and he repeatedly says you have a lovely lovely body.

Quick Incomplete Guide for others
Forest/Camp
-Go into town by paying 40 gold.
-Speak to old lady at bottom right for free apple.
-If you want to get to get early defiance you can speak to the guy in the North near the chest. Tell him his disgusting.
-Go back into forest and wake up the dying guy. Give him the apple.
-Go through the forest, loot some silver here and there and find the lady selling medicine. Buy 1.
-In the same area keep going West, you will find a knife in the log. Requires 2 Defiance
-Continue and look for the skeletons in the zone to the west. Play dead.
-Back at the gate to the camp, lie about the death to get 1 intrigue and 15 silver. Truth for 30 silver, not sure what happens if you don't accept it.
-Speak to the older of the two men by the south gate. He will fall over hurt. Give him medicine for some silver.
-Let the old man play with your breasts. Suck the other tit for +1 seduction.
-Give the guard a BJ, feel free to ask for more silver. Swallow. Open mouth for depravity, kiss for seduction.
-Boy consoling girl to the north. "Be strong" for defiance (needed for murdering the guy near chest). Cry for 2 silver and then the choice will give you seduction (blow kiss) or depravity (sucking motion).
-Guy with chest. If you denied him, you can stab him with knife if you have 3 defiance. He will die, you will get to loot chest which has some silver and 15 apples. If you strip nude you will get depravity. At high seduction you can earn a tip if you ask him to give jerk off.

Getting to Hookton
-Pay your way in.
-Escape prison with Beth. You need to tell the jailor/torturer to go die. You need 2 defiance for this and the girls will come up with a plan. You will still be branded, in case this has future effects!

Hookton
- Learn lockpicking from the guy at the beach. Speak repeatedly. Need +1 intrigue (one more than you start with) so either tell the guy that you don't know what happened to Maya or buy your way into Hookton.
- At the inn, let the pirate grope you for 10 silver and 1 depravity. Don't let him for defiance.

If you escaped prison into Hookton then you will have 1hp and not much you can do. I recommend this.
- Go West get the chest for 40 silver.
- Go into the Inn, let the guy grope you for 10 silver (unless you want the defiance)
- Speak to the guy along the south wall of the inn and let him buy you beer.
- Buy some wine (heals ep)
- Loot the herbs outside the horse breeder's home.
- Help the baker with the water.
- Use beer/wine to help the baker and spend money on more wine so you can earn money. You don't need the HP unless you choose to rest.
- Always babysit. Ask him about the pic. He will eventually do his own linens which saves you 10EP.

I can't get the 3 intrigue event outside the pawn shop to work since I can't get into Hookton properly with 3 intrigue. I get blocked by a tree/bucket near the old man/well.

In prison.
If you don't have high enough defiance and you try to defy the jailer you will faint and you won't be strong enough to escape.
When you get fast tracked out and put in the ship if you bite the pirate you will get raped and end up in the meat pit instead of your buyer.

Scenes with CG so far are superb.
1. Old man in camp.
2. Guard BJ in camp.
3. Strip for man in camp. w/ seduction variation.

All Ive found so far.

Drageeno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was fantastic! I didn't do everything, but I was sorely tempted to. I wish this version had had the issue fixed of entering the town via the smuggler path, but so it goes in software dev work. I look forward to seeing where you take this title.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I was defiant in The Room, but I didn't get the escape quest, so I got thrown unto the ship, was defiant there, now I am in the defiant prison and there's no Beth anywhere, so did I eff up somewhere?

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone. Here is a download link to 0.4.3:

It fixes a lot of the more glaring gamestopping bugs and issues, and adds a tiny bit more adult content + <WIP> warnings in various areas so people know it's not actually a bug, but just where the content has ended.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I noticed someone mentioned this game had hypnosis in it. Can anyone confirm or deny this?