What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It made me wonder if it was possible that, if the circle made a level entirely around nightmares, they could make being defeated by unique enemies to lead to unique Game Overs (capture scenarios?) instead of one consecutive Game Over like in the Priest's Nightmare. 😝
I mean, in a sense, that's what we already have here as the game.
But sadly only like three sets lead to capture scenarios.
Maybe as a next game or a bonus level, he can add that if enough people suggest it. Like an extra level off on the side, where getting captured and knocked up is represented in the standing picture even after you escape. So, say, if she got pregnant then she is still pregnant in the portrait while running away.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
People at our good neighbor's place have set up direct download links

Also, video guide:

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What I want to know though, is
why the top of the castle looks exactly like the level select church. And I did think at first that it was just part of the nightmare, but there were many pieces of evidence that proved otherwise. So maybe the main character is actually trying to storm the castle to take it back because she used to occupy it. There were those other petrified priestesses rather deep into the castle, so maybe that backs that point up?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Aside from that, fucking amazing game; truly the best pixel art I've seen in an H game.. Perhaps.. Ever?
What? Pixel art is good but this is far from the best looking pixel based game, and I would know that since pixelated sex games are my thing.

The unity shader that actually provides lighting to each pixel is what makes it look kinda good. Look up Samurai Sacrament, Eroico, Parasite in city and you'll see what's actually good in terms of sexy pixels.

This game is a massive disappointment for me personally. 4 years of development for 1 hour of repetitive gameplay? Meh...

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Maybe as a next game or a bonus level, he can add that if enough people suggest it.
If ci-en is anything like Patreon/Kickstarter with tiers and whatnot, that could be the only way I can see that happening. Incentives and stuff.

This game is a massive disappointment for me personally. 4 years of development for 1 hour of repetitive gameplay? Meh...
I am so glad I never followed this so I don't set myself up for disappointment. Lol.

sephasis

Reputation score
I thought the developer couldn't focus to make the game before he made the ci-en page.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What? Pixel art is good but this far from the best looking pixel based game, and I would know that since pixelated sex games are my thing.

The unity shader that actually provides lighting to each pixel is what makes it look kinda good. Look up Samurai Sacrament, Eroico, Parasite in city and you'll see what's actually good in terms of sexy pixels.

Slightly off topic... but mosabru (the dev of Samurai Sacrament) seems to be up and running again.

There are a few blog posts with screenshots suggesting another side scrolling, pixel game with a sword wielding heroine.

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Heres something i just noted in the game over screen for the priests nightmare, those things shes giving birth to look exactly like those large stone statues that block your way in the sewers and Cathedral.

Tentacle_advisor

Reputation score
Amazing game. Pretty short, but the eldritch theme, the enemies and the variety are made so well I couldn't stop playing till the end. And these repeated scenarios made me love this game even more. There are certain pixel scenes I wish I could zoom in, but aside from that, I can't find any cons.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This guy likes his slugs, huh.
Anywho, if they add in like at least 3 stages and a gallery with zoom in, that'd be swell.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Overall I'm very happy with it. I can't help but think spritework is either a matter of opinion or no matter at all, because by aesthetic or by actual incredible detail, this game made me very happy. Not to mention, it fills a niche that there is altogether not enough of at all, and following this game for its whole development... absolutely there are flaws. It's too damn short. But overall, well, during the four years I've waited for this thing I've realized that if Eencya didn't make it, no one would.

Maybe it's not totally fair to judge it in terms of 'well, it's better than nothing', but I actually think it's even better than it has a right to be considering the burnout the author went through. Capture sequences for gameovers, a good mix of dynamic and static animation, very good sound quality and a voice actress who actually knows what she's doing, this is honestly more outwardly appealing to me than the Unholy series and that's kind of the middle bar for good sprite games in my opinion. Just the atmosphere, the tone, the music and sound design is perfect even if the gameplay and length could use improvement.

Still, it could just be that this game pushes a frickton of important buttons. Snuff and parasites and mind control/corruption, oh my~...

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Heres something i just noted in the game over screen for the priests nightmare, those things shes giving birth to look exactly like those large stone statues that block your way in the sewers and Cathedral.
Does this imply she gave birth to an elderich god? The symbolism is a nice touch. :D

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Does this imply she gave birth to an elderich god? The symbolism is a nice touch. :D
Maybe, but now that i think about it, the last level is called the priests nightmare, so whos the priest? is it that giant one eyed thing clingin to the tower?

Knatumz

Reputation score
Just finished the game, and wow it's excellent in terms of quality, though very short (1hrs< of playtime)
It would have been better if they had added a bit more variety in game overs and character cg, but the stuff that is present is more than satisfactory.
Side note though, I absolutely hated stage 3. If anyone has severe arachnephobia, I recommend you get a full save file and skip stage 3 completely.
You will NOT like it.

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
well i just went back and took a few screenshots of the"babys" and statues and they do look similar. What do you guys think?
Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (6).png

hd00d

Reputation score
well i just went back and took a few screenshots of the"babys" and statues and they do look similar. What do you guys think?
Yes, and no. If this guy is following the Bloodborne plotline of Eldritch beings trying to pro-create through lesser vessels, then it's obvious that the final boss is trying to do something with Rabiane. However, there are some morphological differences where the statues have more fishlike features than the ones from a human mother. I guess the statues are larvae bred from fish people and the 3 invincible aliens near the end are the grownup versions of the 3 larvae statures or something while the black alien is trying to manifest or breed more.

Also more content has been promised:

CG Recollection Mode, new costume, extended gameover scenes like the Cultist ending and a new stage.

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, and no. If this guy is following the Bloodborne plotline of Eldritch beings trying to pro-create through lesser vessels, then it's obvious that the final boss is trying to do something with Rabiane. However, there are some morphological differences where the statues have more fishlike features than the ones from a human mother. I guess the statues are larvae bred from fish people and the 3 invincible aliens near the end are the grownup versions of the 3 larvae statures or something while the black alien is trying to manifest or breed one more.
A newborn will look different from the grown up

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Maybe, but now that i think about it, the last level is called the priests nightmare, so whos the priest? is it that giant one eyed thing clingin to the tower?
I'm pretty sure the 'priest' here is the Priestess. Gotta take into account that English isn't the Japanese's strong suit. XD

Also more content has been promised:

CG Recollection Mode, new costume, extended gameover scenes like the Cultist ending and a new stage.
Nice! 👌

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Since the author is planning on adding more content at a later date, what would you like to see In terms of enemies/fetishes?