書き込まれているコメントを重視しています。
(投票数の操作は意味が無いのでやめてください。)

書き込まれているコメントから判断して、
次回作るモンスターを決めたいと思います。
4月末日くらいに次回作るモンスターを決めます。

次回モンスター → 大ボス → END という流れでいくかな・・
*Typo.

Translation:
"I've set up a place where you can leave comments for the next monster.
It is in the form of a poll, but I consider the comments to be more important than the actual numbers of votes.
(There's no point in manipulating the votes, so please stop.)

I'll decide on the next monster after reading the comments. The decision will be made at about the end of April.

I'm thinking of arranging the stages this way: Next Monster -> Big Boss -> End."

Last edited:

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I've been keeping tabs on this for awhile, I think its got real potential. Now to the on-hand discussion.

I see we have a new poll for us to see with the names of the monsters being as follows, with translation by Google's Toolbar:

• Flying Hand (rape arrested)
  • Fairy Crashers (Monster rape)
  • AutomataFUK320 (fucking machine)
  • Uterusukurassha (vs. Giants)
  • Ryona Maddodokuta (splatter)
  • Three sisters Mist (Lesbian Muti)

Looks like the three sisters mist are back from the last poll, where they had a whole lot of votes, but they were ignored. Well....can anyone think of something to add? That list is too short.

P.S.: Eluku ment that he is only making two more stages, which he says are both big monsters; google translates:"The next big boss monsters → → END in the flow of Iku Naka".

Zer0MX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

P.S.: Eluku ment that he is only making two more stages, which he says are both big monsters; google translates:"The next big boss monsters → → END in the flow of Iku Naka".
So... this mean that the game will end soon?...

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

So... this mean that the game will end soon?...
Depends, is he going to buckle down and get it done? You never know if he will quicken his pace or stop for a little.

He also will add like two to three updates per stage, like FF.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

...P.S.: Eluku ment that he is only making two more stages, which he says are both big monsters; google translates:"The next big boss monsters → → END in the flow of Iku Naka".
Gee, did you even bother to read my translation? It's just right above your post. (and there's a 2 hour difference between them, so it can't be a ninja-post)

次回モンスター → 大ボス → END という流れでいくかな・・
"I'm thinking of arranging the stages this way: Next Monster -> Big Boss -> End."
Or if you want a more literal one:

"Maybe I'll go with this flow: Next Monster ->Big Boss -> End"
---
'Voting polls':

次回敵モンスターについてコメント等を…
フライングハンド(拘束姦)
妖精クラッシャーズ(モンスター輪姦)
オートマターFUK320(機械姦)
ウテルスクラッシャー(対巨人)
マッドドクター・リョナ(スプラッタ)
ミスト三姉妹(多レズ)
Translation:
"Please leave comments about the next monster (that you want):
• Flying Hand (Bondage Rape)
• Fairy Crashers (Monster Gang Rape)
• Automata FUK320 (Machine Rape)
• Uterus Crasher (with a Giant)
• Mad Doctor ( )
*AKA the guro option.
• The Three Mist Sisters. (Lesbian Sex with Multiple Partners)"

--

Looks like the three sisters mist are back from the last poll, where they had a whole lot of votes, but they were ignored. Well....can anyone think of something to add? That list is too short.
Eluku is sick of all the vote manipulation that went on the last time. Note that he explicitly mentions that the number of votes hardly matter this time -- comments and suggestions are more important.

Also note that I've already stated the latter point in my previous translation.
書き込まれているコメントを重視しています。
(投票数の操作は意味が無いのでやめてください。)
"...I consider the comments to be more important than the actual numbers of votes.
(There's no point in manipulating the votes, so please stop.)"

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Personally I'm hoping for Fairy Crashers and Flying Hand. They sound the most interesting.

Oh, or the machine one.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Flying Hands, Fairy Crasher, or Uterus Crasher

can't decide which ;_;

marrow12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sweet Messiah!! did I just see bondage rape? Go team Flying hand!!!!!!!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Like eluku said, the votes don't matter. But mist sisters is way at the top and hand is down at the bottom. I unfortunately only use a series of multiple free translators to get different translations of each line into english so I can get the gist of what is being said only through recognition. In every update, all three of the translators get at least one line very wrong and I have to depend on the other two. But that is the advantage of translating into a language I can understand. When I want to translate a comment into japanese, I don't have that benefit, so I hope the message I just sent about floating hands wasn't complete gibberish.

SethK

Reputation score

Like eluku said, the votes don't matter. But mist sisters is way at the top and hand is down at the bottom. I unfortunately only use a series of multiple free translators to get different translations of each line into english so I can get the gist of what is being said only through recognition. In every update, all three of the translators get at least one line very wrong and I have to depend on the other two. But that is the advantage of translating into a language I can understand. When I want to translate a comment into japanese, I don't have that benefit, so I hope the message I just sent about floating hands wasn't complete gibberish.
You could try translating it back and see what it gives you.
I know when I use google translate, sometimes when I translate something into another language (Spanish for example) then copy, paste it back and translate it back to english, the sentence isn't always the same. Though that could just be the fact that the sentence structure for some languages is completely different..

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I typed each line into one translator to put in in japanese, then used both translators to do the line back into english. I think for the most part my message was readable, but ya can never know with international sentence structures and such I guess.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, I typed each line into one translator to put in in japanese, then used both translators to do the line back into english. I think for the most part my message was readable, but ya can never know with international sentence structures and such I guess.
I have yet to find a translation service for japanese that is even half way serviceable. It would be amazing if somebody here who spoke fluent japanese could help out all us international fans.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well I already sent mine in so, who cares if I post it here right?

翻訳を許しなさい。
私は愛する拘束。
私はヘビに娘制限があったことを望んだ。

I figured, don't try to fuck with the translator, use basic, barely broken sentences. I wanted to try to say it in a way to phrase that I think bondage or "restraint" is always fun to add. I had not sent it too long ago and I already wish I changed the wording. I know it probably doesn't sound at all structured however it is, but I hope it's at least understandable.

nnescio

Reputation score

Well I already sent mine in so, who cares if I post it here right?

翻訳を許しなさい。
私は愛する拘束。
私はヘビに娘制限があったことを望んだ。

I figured, don't try to fuck with the translator, use basic, barely broken sentences. I wanted to try to say it in a way to phrase that I think bondage or "restraint" is always fun to add. I had not sent it too long ago and I already wish I changed the wording. I know it probably doesn't sound at all structured however it is, but I hope it's at least understandable.
"Please forgive the translation. I am the beloved bondage. I am snakily desiring something involving girl restriction."

Yes, this is roughly what it sounds like.

Leave an English version and I'll try to translate it for you. I might change things slightly (as in, not a "literal translation") to make it sound better in Japanese though.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you leave comments on site?

"I would like to see the Mist Sisters as the next enemy, and either the 41 combination or the FUK320 for the final boss please?"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

when you hit the poll on the right side, explain in the comment line under it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Shoot, unless its supposed to be the picture he showed before the last update, it looks like he took the 41 off as a choice.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Gee, did you even bother to read my translation? It's just right above your post. (and there's a 2 hour difference between them, so it can't be a ninja-post)
Wow....you to take a chill pill, I saw your post, but I got mine directly from google translator. It said something different. Anyone would know that, I even said it was google translator. Sorry but thats exactly what i got from it. At least you can tell what the poll submisssions mean, the Uterus and Ryona ones were hard to tell. Lastly, no need to tell me that the submissions are more important than the votes, I read the entire thing and tried to be as accurate as possible.

P.S.: I've thought about it and FUK320, if chosen, would be the only robot enemy, a perfect final boss. As a next one I'd go with the Uterus Crasher or the Mist Sisters--the former being only the second enemy with a real dick---the latter has the only lesbian sex other than Tiki on Tiki (which is limited).

P.S.S.: hope FF becomes playable soon.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, here's one vote for the Mad Doctor. I wonder how that enemy would work, though? It would be interesting to see.