FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Tox, you upset? You normally don't care too much about how ridiculous any of us act.

Being in a bad mood is like not caring for when it's -just- the right time to pluck your pie out of the oven, if you let it burn, then no one is going to be happy! Hehehe.
... is this a metaphor for you "pulling out" of my "oven"

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So any news about Fairy Fighting? I can't read Japanese, so I have no idea.

And what are peoples thoughts on what might happen next? Opinions on the matter, etc.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Hopefully another rape type grab and finish for the Naga. Though I expect a bit of a slow down with the all the updates he has been doing the last few months.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Still nothing new to report. Same entry Holy Jebus posted. I had a look at the five comments to see if there were any hints there.

<table class="entry_table" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>Comments
</td></tr><tr><td>---------------------------------------------
早く作らないと​
Make one soon
(俺が)どう なっても知らんぞ~~~!​
(To me) but it'll do 知Ran ~ ~ ~!
!​
!
!​
!
---------------------------------------------
お疲れさまで す。​
Cheers for good work.
新年からのも のすごい更新ペースに舌を巻きながら楽しませてもらいました。​
Roll your tongue It's been a while entertained the pace of updates from the terrible year.
またモチベー ションが溢れてきたら、是非再開してください。​
Kitara and full of motivation, please come again.
一ファンとして更なる進化を待ってます。​
I waited a further evolution of one fan.
韓国にも Ryonaゲームによく知られている。​
Ryona Korea also well known in the game.
頑張れ!​
Hang!
大丈夫です よ。​
Sure.
いつまでも待ってますので​
So I'll wait forever
しっかり充填 してまた続けてくださいな​
Please continue to fill a solid and
ほぼ休憩なし でここまで作ったのもすごいっす​
Ssu they are very far without a break made almost
やる気が出て きたときの更新をお待ちしてます!​
I look forward to when the update came out motivated.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Promising stuff about waiting forever, and fans reaching their next stage of evolution. Or something. Honestly can't make out what they're trying to say. Comment speak in any language can be hard enough to decipher sometimes even without needing to translate it first. If anyone knows a way to get a better translation, feel free to try it.

I'm sure we'll see something more from him eventually. I rather doubt he'll denounce his hentai ways and disappear altogether. If he is expecting some amount of donation then he's not relying on it coming from the west. If he's planing on making it a game you have to buy, then in its current state we can be certain that it will be awhile before completion. Though if you think about half the games posted (leaked) here, they weren't distributed for free in the first place anyway. We could still see a pay-for game, just not for a year or so.

Though that said, it quite clear that you can't exactly rely on the results of these translators anyway. This talk of "charge" and "delivery" could very easily be a misunderstanding at the fault of the crappy translation.

Perhaps we could try writing him a comment on behalf of ULMF as a whole to thank him for the stuff so far. Think that'd motivate or just plain confuse him? =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm down for that. There are some people here that speak pretty good Japanese, I'm sure if they helped with the translation and all of us just signed our name, it would be pretty easy to understand.

Cnby

Lurker
Reputation score

It's possible that he might be waiting for his next paycheck, considering his past financial problems. A ton of different translators get me different things that support one or the other. I'm hoping it's the paycheck thing.

As for the commenting, well, he is a fan of Toffi's work, who happens to speak english. I also believe Toffi's games were what inspired him to create Fairy Fighting. Some positive english comments might inspire him. Though I don't know if they would be worth any more than a Japanese comment. I also can't really predict how he'll act upon seeing english comments. Despite being a Toffi fan there's still the, probably high, chance that he doesn't understand a lick of english. Oh well. We'll never know until we try I guess.

This is Toffi's site, for those interested:

jamies123a

Banned
Reputation score

I'm down for that. There are some people here that speak pretty good Japanese, I'm sure if they helped with the translation and all of us just signed our name, it would be pretty easy to understand.
google translator sucks ... would be nice to translate.. i am new here but found this forum but the fairy game thread..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

It looks like he doesn't have much motivation right now, because this is a personal work, there's no deadline and stuffs.
Btw, most of the comments above are cheerings, from quite a number of countries, it seems.

google trans sucks, but I'm not really any better _ _".

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It looks like he doesn't have much motivation right now, because this is a personal work, there's no deadline and stuffs.
inb4linemarvel

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

google translator sucks ... would be nice to translate.. i am new here but found this forum but the fairy game thread..
I thought we had those scripts turned off.

Cnby

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's a recent comment from Eluku, or, hopefully not, somebody impersonating him on his blog.

どうもお世話になってます。
リアルで色々と変化があったのでゲームを作る気がなかなか沸かなかったのですが、
そろそろ落ち着いてきそうなので また更新を再開したいと思います。

といって肩肘張っちゃうと続かないので、ホドホドやります。
Google translate gives me this.

I care very much is.
Real 沸Kanakatta people of color is so hard to create a game I feel there is a change and
I also would like to resume the update, getting settled now.

肩肘 Chau and stretched it lasts just because, I'll do Hodohodo.
Damn fine job, google translate.

Anyways, assuming it's the real Eluku, it looks like he might be getting back into the swing of things. I'm looking forward to that finisher. ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What the FUCK does he mean people of color

Cnby

Lurker
Reputation score

What the FUCK does he mean people of color
Merely a product of google's shitty translator. Here's what I get from other translators.

Excite
I am very indebted. It seems to settle down slowly and I want to restart the update again though the nature that made the game did not boil easily because there was variously change in full scale.

It [hodohodo]s it to [toitte] [katahijiha] [cchau] because it doesn't continue.
Honyaku
I am taken care of for some reason.
Mind to make a game because there was a change in various ways was not readily heated for rial, but wants to reopen update again because I seem to calm down soon.

Because I do not follow when といって a shoulder and an elbow are made, I do Apios Fortunei Apios Fortunei.
Atlas
The thanks is taken care of.
Though the nature that made the because of game it is real and with the change variously did not boil easily,
It seems to settle down slowly and I want to restart the update again.

[Toitte] [katahijiha] [cchau] and because of that doesn't continue, It [hodohodo]s it.
I'd post more but I'm sure you get the idea.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh I get the idea.. racist!

Seriously though, I don't really understand any of that. The closest thing I can make sense to is getting back into swing like you had suggested but even that is kind of a stretch with what was given.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Merely a product of google's shitty translator. Here's what I get from other translators.

Excite

Honyaku

Atlas

I'd post more but I'm sure you get the idea.
i lold

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

What's he boiling? Once again it seems my understanding of what game design and programming entails is lacking.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

From what I understand, he's boiling coloreds