What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow. Thank you for your hard work, modder!

best one is P4, btw

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
So far EGGPLANT have 2 separate sprite sheet the first one is complete (idle,guard, spit, crawler+egg, sex move 01) I'm still working one the second one(All attack, grab, the 2 other sex move and the finisher) Also the CG art are done on another page (one with 2 are already done)

So for those that are still waiting I will show a wip aww crap can't use the image thing for the gif file

low attack[DONE]
high attack[colored]
heavy attack[colored]
spin attack[DONE]
grab[DONE]
sex move enema [DONE]
swallow[colored]
finisher[lineart only]

The CG
eggbirth [DONE]
enema [DONE]
swallow [DONE]
pump finisher [DONE]
GAMEOVER 1 [DONE]
GAMEOVER 2 []

@honkuma Didn't found the original sprite in an editable manner they are already in the engin you must extract them manualy(And when I mean manuly is copy paste them)

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
😮
It's beautiful.

EDIT: Wait, is this the one where she gets countered and gets forced to drink Eggplant's fluids or is this the GO scene? Because it looks like she's been eaten and restrained in meat.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I agree completely, that looks absolutely gorgeous.

It also adresses one of my primary complaints about the base game which is you can have different colored characters, but then the game over scene is always the base pale fairy with blue hair which sometimes threw me off.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmm, I think the one on the bottom right would fit better. Right side, third down.
That, or the second on the right. Right side, second down.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure the squid things are baby eggplant monsters. I'd think top center or top right is closest to that.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure the squid things are baby eggplant monsters. I'd think top center or top right is closest to that.
I agree, I think top center or top right fit best with the look you already gave the eggplant.

goingplaces

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have some question?
Do you guys know how ripped the game animate sprites like this w/ grey BG color? (Attached with picture)

Do i need "Fighter Maker 2000" ripped/edit like this one? or it's a custom ripped version to someone who is ripping this animation long time ago?
There is a sprite and sound ripper for Fighter Maker games simply called "sprite_sound_ripper"

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
This is a garbage game. In the Stage 3, I have been eaten by monsters countless times.
The competition designed by the author is not fair at all. The monster is always better than you.
It can also call on insects to help it fight.
It means that if you want to move forward, you have to cheat,
I don't think it's funny. I can't beat the next monster,
It was created to let players see that the heroine was constantly raped,
Moreover, the gameover screen cannot be skipped by pressing the key,
Forced me to watch boring pictures again and again.

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Went straight past post-fap guilt to post-fap rage, huh? The fighting in this game is pretty harsh, though there's ways to heal HP.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The only stages that can be truly unfair are Fallen Fairy, Fairy Crushers and Raper Beast. Everything else can be pretty easily cheesed. Trying to play the game like a proper one on one fighting game rather than finding the cheapest shit you can find like back in the moneygobbling arcade days will make the game pretty frustrating in general though.

Here's how I deal with each fight if I just want to win and for some reason not see any of the sexy stuff.
Eggplant - Slide kick and qcf lp takes easy care of him.

Meat Catcher - Wait out its teleport and then qcf hp, followed by mashing heavy kick.

Drinking Worm - A fight of endurance. My way of dealing with this sucker is to constantly piss to charge meter and then mash light kick when the small worms get close. Jump over all of them once they get close, so as to not get grabbed with big mama being nearby. Then just do the wave super over and over. For the big mama, just get close to it and wait until she starts waving her tentacles or flashes yellow. Then mash heavy kick.

Fluid Hunter - Get close, mash heavy kick. Dash through her to make her whiff, then mash heavy kick. Repeat.

Alraune - She gets obliterated by heavy slide kick.

Expand Bee - Mashing heavy kick works well against this dude as well. Forward heavy kick knocks it out of literally everything. It also literally can't do anything dangerous at all. You literally have to let it win for it to win. Literally literally.

Green Amoeba - Annoying fight solely because getting hit by anything heals it and its animations take forever (and are super unsexy to me). But surprise, surprise, it loses to qcf hp.

Milk Jellyfish - Mashing heavy kick once again just obliterates it. All you gotta do is dash through its attacks. Jumping in on it with a heavy kick is usually a good way of setting up the mash. You can also do forward heavy kick to knock it down and then mash on its wakeup.

Roper - Pick one of them and mash heavy kick on it. Be patient and wait until it flashes a color and then mash.

Fallen Fairy - Got no real good tips for her. Heavy slide and mashing heavy kick usually does it. She can just decide to screw you over though with her overloaded kit and insane mobility. Not to mention blockstun is really wonky on her, with her being able to sometimes grab you through it. It's also really difficult to find time to properly heal against her.

Fairy Crusher - I do qcf hp and then do wave super when I have it. You otherwise just have to pray you don't get overrun and stunned. Was way easier (and more fun, while still being challenging) when it only had one of them at the start.

F.C. Boss - This dude is a joke. The amount of chip damage he takes while blocking light kicks is hilarious. qcf lp and mashing light kick on block or heavy kick on hit works incredibly well. qcf hp has a tendency to clip you through him for some reason.

Alakune - Just like Alraune, she gets absolutely fucked up by heavy slide kick.

Ana moguri - qcf lp, run away, charge meter, do wave super.

Frozen Wolf - Also gets obliterated by heavy slide kick. qcf hp works well as well, as well as mashing heavy kick.

Mist Sisters - This fight is just tedious (and has nothing sexy to offer for my tastes). Charge meter, avoid the loli, then mash light punch to blow wind at the statue is how I deal with it.

Raper Beast - Git gud. Again, heavy slide and mashing heavy kick works decently well. He's also very susceptible to getting parried.

Hell's Door - Uh...

Just a general tip: you don't have to mash buttons to escape grabs. You can just hold left and right and the game will automatically mash at the highest speed it possibly could, making any grab that's not dark blue a non-issue.

tl;dr - mashing heavy kick, doing heavy slide or doing qcf hp fucks up pretty much everything in this game.
I put way too much effort into this for most likely no reason at all. Pretty sure this is also the second time I've written all of this down in this thread.

Last edited: