What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Spider is in, Awesome. I usually dont bother downloading new versions for a monster till it has a new move, but I want to see what it looks like, so I'm grabbing it now :)

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't stand the fairy crushers, they're so stupid. they're super easy solo and borderline impossible when there's 3 of them. I just can't imagine why people want a big one.
Whoo~!
A giant retarded shadow teddy bear with a giant cock. /endrant

Arachne is pretty cute though. I'll be excited to see what she can do in the future. Her stage is pretty neat too

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope we can get a stage select for arachne next patch, and of course moves for her. Her stage is pretty cool tough.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Allright kids, I'm going to tell you a secret. If you rename the file for arachne, to the name of a different enemy, when you choose that enemy in select. Somehow, magically perhaps? you'll end up fighting arachne! And you can do the same thing with her stage!

Also, boo-fucking-hoo _____ isn't in. I guess you're all just going to have to leave and never come back in protest.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope Arachne doesn't have any sex attacks

The irony would be delicious.
Why so spiteful? Doth thou anus hurt from not having thine preferred character?

I'm actually hoping for a bondage/poison based character for Miss Spider. Maybe her hits wouldn't hurt too much, but some would have certain status inducers. Like a slowdown, or even damage over time. Though oviposition wouldn't turn me off at all.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where were all you Arachne haters a few days ago?

You could've voiced your concerns then.

There is like an entire page full of Arachne support and nothing else. You may have changed someone's mind before they voted or something.

Not that it matters since I think he already started on her before then anyways.

zamastahspark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone let's all just calm down...

ULMF, particularly the hentai section, usually doesn't have too many flamewars. We're all comrades in arms right :)?

Last edited:

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a scenario you guys didn't think of.

Being Tiki and saving Wolfgirl (Horo) from the pack of stray dogs. That's right, two victims in a single stage, and you have to protect her to win the stage. That way, the game could get some plot development. Of course, the wolfgirl (AI controlled) will help you fight the dogs, and is exclusive to that stage, but that's just one instance of how it could have worked.

After the fight they could have an ending with Tiki escaping fairy world or w/e with Horo to send the game out, and hint at a sequel starring the two.

That would have been great...sept you guys voted spidergirl.
that ending would make no sense at all.
you`re fighting randomly and alone for eight stages and suddenly hey its the last stage, we didn`t mention it even a single time before that point but guess what the whole point of tiki`s adventure is saving this random npc. wow you saved her, game over.

also, who the fuck wants the game to end at the next ennemy? i want this to go on forever.

btw if the spider girl won it`s because more people like her, don`t be such a sore loser.
i wonder why you`d even want her, what sex attack could a wolf girl do that fallen fairy or mirror tiki wouldn`t be able to do? nothing, that`s what.
a spider girl can use web, poison and eggs! everyone loves that! EVERY. ONE. yes, you included!

Last edited:

roamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't really want the spider, but it could have been worse. As for all the other options, there's always the next game.

anonymongrel

Reputation score

As much as I wanted to see the F.C. Boss, Arachne was my first choice out of all the enemies on the poll, and if her attacks are anywhere near as good as her stage then I won't be disappointed. Hopefully Eluku will be able to complete the F.C. Boss in the future though.

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So Spider won.

Placing a bet down that the first sex move that she's going to have would either be jumping onto the Fairy or shooting a web. Although I shall wait until she gets a few (sex) attacks in before downloading.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also, boo-fucking-hoo _____ isn't in. I guess you're all just going to have to leave and never come back in protest.
couldn't agree more. not like eluku is ending the game after the spider. and even if he is, i'm sure his next game will be just as awesome.

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just hope Arachne has more fapping then just egg laying like the bee did. Dont mind me, I did vote for arachne, but like in her stage, I hope it has the same fapping as in the background :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

..You don't know what fapping is, do you?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

couldn't agree more. not like eluku is ending the game after the spider. and even if he is, i'm sure his next game will be just as awesome.
If he does make a new game, I wonder if he'd consider my Marionette idea I had earlier.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New version out.

Added Arachne on the level select.
Added 3 or 4 basic attacks.
Added 1 egg-laying attack. You have to spam your non-direction buttons(A, S, D for instance) to push out the 3 eggs.