What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I tought it would be a vaginal birth :eek:
I will only verify it when it will be all done
Fly stuck an egg up her ass. It ain't going to her vagina. My guess is that she'll give birth to both goblins AND the ouchie larvae (seriously it's almost as big as her like legit I feel like this is another GO where Nona dies. O.O)

Agreed on the top comment. As much as I don't want Nona to suffer (yet I keep going into every GO i find myself in) I really want Eluku to express himself. I'm still slightly salty he censored the goblin background area because the original design was something Eluku likes to draw alot.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Fly stuck an egg up her ass. It ain't going to her vagina. My guess is that she'll give birth to both goblins AND the ouchie larvae (seriously it's almost as big as her like legit I feel like this is another GO where Nona dies. O.O)

Agreed on the top comment. As much as I don't want Nona to suffer (yet I keep going into every GO i find myself in) I really want Eluku to express himself. I'm still slightly salty he censored the goblin background area because the original design was something Eluku likes to draw alot.
Wich make me remember, tsetse fly give live birth to a fat maggot as big as herself. On the plus side a maggot is kinda soft

OneOfUs

Reputation score
For those who didn't know, the VaginalFlower can be used to remove the goblin cum in Nona so if you have the patience to grind for wooden balls, at least you won't get the goblin end.

Though the only complaint I have with the goblins is that there's no I-frames when Nona removes a goblin. Kind of tired just sitting there watching her get filled with cum everytime
My biggest reason i only watch the updates to this game from afar is how bad the game design is; at least with fairy fighting i got to choose which enemy i wanted to fight in an arena battle, but here it just gets harder and harder to progress. I found myself done playing after the Futa village, it just got so difficulty to fight everything.
Honestly hope he does a game-play quality pass eventually so it isn't impossible to actually play the game as a... game.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
My biggest reason i only watch the updates to this game from afar is how bad the game design is; at least with fairy fighting i got to choose which enemy i wanted to fight in an arena battle, but here it just gets harder and harder to progress. I found myself done playing after the Futa village, it just got so difficulty to fight everything.
Honestly hope he does a game-play quality pass eventually so it isn't impossible to actually play the game as a... game.
I will admit that while the game is incredibly difficult and frustrating in that usually most scenarios have "only 1 strategy to win"; at least he's (usually) generous with save points besides the frustratingly difficult beginning part of the game. At least he listens to complaints and lowered the difficulty of areas after a few weeks (Imagine doing the goblin gauntlet with the original goblin attack speed).
I do hope that Eluku makes wood balls...actually obtainable reasonably in game without grinding. There's no way any normal player is going to be able to afford ANYTHING from the shop without hitting the pachinko machine. (or maybe it's my low level run where I kill only enemies in my way) The instant kill moves are pretty BS though. Will give you that. I think as long as he is generous with checkpoints like he is right now (post meat tree) I think the game will be "a reasonable challenge (as in it usually takes me 2 tries to get through an area)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I kinda like the gameplay, how one mistake often spirals out of control and causing a Game Over.
My issue with the game is more that it contains so little yuri and female-futa action.

Btw:
I have downloaded a savegame where wolf girl is seriously overpowered that I still use, if there is demand I can upload those.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Yeah the game is very unfair and frustating with some awful bullshit moment, especially underwater... euughhh the red eel

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Non cheat save with a decent amount of balls.
Most recent update save spot.
Now stop complaining.

Attachments

Granyala

Reputation score
Yeah the game is very unfair and frustating with some awful bullshit moment, especially underwater... euughhh the red eel
Easiest thing to do is use cheat engine.
You can find the addresses quickly (there is a table in this thread a few pages back that still works) and pretty much adjust any aspect of the game to your liking, like instantly clearing the annoying erotic status or locking it, preventing it from reaching 100% etc.

I too find the fighting, esp the "re-engaging" timer awfully frustrating at times. I don't get why a hentai game has to be this punishing to the player and demand such quick reflexes and obnoxious button mashing.

Regarding the woodball machine: not sure if it was bugged in the last relase but I got 30 from the pickup and then I just wildly spammed them into the machnine. You seem to always get more out of it than you put in, it took only a few minutes of mashing the space bar to get a few thousand balls.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Easiest thing to do is use cheat engine.
You can find the addresses quickly (there is a table in this thread a few pages back that still works) and pretty much adjust any aspect of the game to your liking, like instantly clearing the annoying erotic status or locking it, preventing it from reaching 100% etc.

I too find the fighting, esp the "re-engaging" timer awfully frustrating at times. I don't get why a hentai game has to be this punishing to the player and demand such quick reflexes and obnoxious button mashing.

Regarding the woodball machine: not sure if it was bugged in the last relase but I got 30 from the pickup and then I just wildly spammed them into the machnine. You seem to always get more out of it than you put in, it took only a few minutes of mashing the space bar to get a few thousand balls.
That is the thing: I shouldn't need a cheat engine to play the game though, because then it isn't a game, it's a chore.

I completely agree with the second statement, it feels awful.

The wooden ball stuff was definitely bugged, i got a good rhythm at one point and amassed quite a lot without much thinking.

I want to play the game though, i'm not bashing it because i dislike it, i just... want it to be less of a slog to get through.

Granyala

Reputation score
That is the thing: I shouldn't need a cheat engine to play the game though, because then it isn't a game, it's a chore.
The game doesn't "need" cheat engine. You can beat it just the way it is.
It's difficulty is reminiscent of some of the japanese console games of eld. My friend has a few of those and oh boy... it's "throw the controller against the wall" kind of material.
They were notoriously hard to beat and often required insane button mashing/reactionary skills coupled with a lot of memorization.

It's not something the modern western gamer is accustomed to. What we play these days are mostly interactive movies.

That being said: I find it sad that the game has such a limited gallery mode. The primary motivation for creating cheat engine tables for me is to mess with the animations / extend / control them a bit. For umm... scientific reasons.

Reputation score
Speaking of cheat engine tables, did the recent update cause anyone else's table to cease functioning? The two I had no longer function as of last week's update.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
The game doesn't "need" cheat engine. You can beat it just the way it is.
It's difficulty is reminiscent of some of the japanese console games of eld. My friend has a few of those and oh boy... it's "throw the controller against the wall" kind of material.
They were notoriously hard to beat and often required insane button mashing/reactionary skills coupled with a lot of memorization.

It's not something the modern western gamer is accustomed to. What we play these days are mostly interactive movies.

That being said: I find it sad that the game has such a limited gallery mode. The primary motivation for creating cheat engine tables for me is to mess with the animations / extend / control them a bit. For umm... scientific reasons.
Eluku generally updates gallery during times he "doesn't really have anything to add to the game at the moment" usually (which is rare!)
(this does NOT include late updates)

I'd argue that his game's not challenging, but more frustrating if it weren't for the fact he's more generous with savepoints. The player really should be able to stand a chance when their erotic meter goes too high and not be "die or find a safe place to blow your load on yourself."

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Eluku generally updates gallery during times he "doesn't really have anything to add to the game at the moment" usually (which is rare!)
(this does NOT include late updates)

I'd argue that his game's not challenging, but more frustrating if it weren't for the fact he's more generous with savepoints. The player really should be able to stand a chance when their erotic meter goes too high and not be "die or find a safe place to blow your load on yourself."
The difference between frustating and challenging, is liberty and fairness. ex: doom eternal is hard but you have some fluidity in your movement to easily dodge any kind of attack(with a little bit of pratice)
This is everything wolf dungeon don't do. The movement are NOT fluid, they're slow and clumsy. If an enemy hitbox go between your hit, tought luck but you're already dead
this is what I'm talking about,

Granyala

Reputation score
Mmh even with a cheat-engine pimped wolfgirl that kills most mobs with 2 hits, some stretches do take 5-10 tries to slog through, so I can understand the frustration.
Still I find that savepoints are decently spaced. If you know what to do and how to react, they are less than 5 minutes of playtime apart.

Definitely agree on the movement not being fluid and enemy tracking being clumsy. Oftentimes, if you stand in the way the enemy is moving after an attack, it's virtually impossible to escape. It grabs you before you can even hit it once.
Return to menu and try again.

@Judgment: it's quite normal for game updates to eventually break CE tables. Depends on whether he DEV changes the base coding, even pointers may change.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I don't know, difficulty wise the game seems fine to me. Sure sometimes you get bad RNG and keep getting caught over and over, but with all the save points being fairly close one to another progress in general is easy.
Also while comparing the grapple sequences, they are actually easier than many other games where with time and accumulated lust, struggling to escape becomes much harder or impossible at all.

My advice: play with both hands.

Granyala

Reputation score
Huh?
What exactly would the second hand do to help?
Controls are centered around WASD, there are no difficult to reach keys and the only thing to mash is either A<->D or the spacebar.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Huh?
What exactly would the second hand do to help?
Controls are centered around WASD, there are no difficult to reach keys and the only thing to mash is either A<->D or the spacebar.
always change the control for the classic arrow button

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I abandoned this game long ago waiting for bigger content. Now returned to it and don't know what to do on the water level. Can someone help please?