What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Wtf are you on about? The previous update was nearly two weeks ago. The Arena isn't an optional sidequest or something like that, it's part of the main game.

You can't use the money to progress yet because the game isn't finished. Eventually you will use it at the futa removal machine.
The merchant will probably make more appearances later in the game as more updates come out.
Not what I said.
Yes the game receives updates, no it doesn't continue the main story.

Even Eluku himself used English in update 20201025 and called the arena "part-time job".
So from how I see it, the game should be theoretically continuing from the Minotaur statue room and the arena is nothing but a side quest.

kiza_koto

Reputation score

So.. The main gripe I'm seeing here, is yall are getting exactly what you want, but it's not coming fast enough. I don't like having to be "that guy", but tough shit.
It's a great game, it's free, it has a mostly solid update schedule, and everything that's put into the game is conceptualized months in advance with plans even revealed with each new blog post.
The amount of transparency Eluku has with fans is a rare sight indeed.
This AND!! It's an UNCENSORED GAME. Not a lot of games that give you WHAT YOU WANT are uncensored. This is the most rare of rare games that do that and I'm willing to wait if that's the case.

Japhrey

Reputation score
I have read like 2-3 pages of comments and i have a question, am i the only one that wants more futa content?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I have read like 2-3 pages of comments and i have a question, am i the only one that wants more futa content?
Pretty much, with a caveat though; because the futanari content Eluku provides doesn't really interest me. That's why I don't have a dog in this fight and what makes it so amusing.

Now if Eluku starts talking about Nona returning to the futanari village to get revenge with her cock, all bets are off.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Pretty much, with a caveat though; because the futanari content Eluku provides doesn't really interest me. That's why I don't have a dog in this fight and what makes it so amusing.

Now if Eluku starts talking about Nona returning to the futanari village to get revenge with her cock, all bets are off.
i don't mind with more futa content, my preference keep changing every time, one time i like futa other time i don't. but if the justification for it to be brought back is nona taking revenge to that village then it kinda feel cheap to me or rather a lazy setting.
from what i feel, eluku making game that trying to go with "everything", feels like thanos gathering all existed tags in hentai creation but go further, eluku seems like challenging his own imagination at this point and i'm not surprised if he stop making futa because simple reason that he's out of idea.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh it's so not happening. Just isn't the way Eluku rolls.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Nope.
I'm over here with high hopes that, while the futa removal machine is part of the story, Nona can go back and become futa again and go through the rest of the game with it, same when Nona eventually becomes a loli. The way it worked in Explorer of the Golden Planet was nothing short of genius.

Bonus points if Eluku makes it so Nona can stack mutations. Futa + Loli + whatever else gets put into the game.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
There was that giant futa dick room that had a loli attached to it. the one with the milking horse trap.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope GreyCat becomes a recurring enemy. If she can't have futa-Nona's seed and give birth to her child, then she will become the futa and impregnate Nona.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be honest, i have been waiting for eluku to get rid of the futa mutation since the futa village. But it would be a lie to say that i'm not enjoying the content we got so far. Eluku is great and i did never doubt that. But i wish there was a bit more of actual guro here and there. The forced change he made on the cliff goblins because of others was pretty sad.

empe3

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm at the point where I wish she'd just have a good time for a change. She runs into an orc that treats her really well, or something. Now that'd be a plot twist.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly I'd love that gig.
When there's male MC's, he's almost always guaranteed a happy life-- but when it's a female one, it's rarely close to that.
I believe there was a moderately good "bad ending" in Girl with the Red Slave Collar where she just becomes a lusty maid, which is hilariously tame compared to her other endings.
Good "Bad Endings" would be a nice gig.
IE MC with the plantgirl zombies view her as their delicate mom or something.
Or a goofy one-shot of the mermaids trying to teach MC how to do different swimming strokes.
I like Monmusu Quest's endings since there aren't really many bad ones, just "Hero decides handjobs are very nice, retires with crab"

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
There is one sort of good-ish ending for the MC in this game when you lose to the grey cat the first time you encounter her while trying to break out of the futa village prison. MC gets taken in by the cat and treated quite gently. It's just about the only "good" ending in the game I can think of so far, though.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is one sort of good-ish ending for the MC in this game when you lose to the grey cat the first time you encounter her while trying to break out of the futa village prison. MC gets taken in by the cat and treated quite gently. It's just about the only "good" ending in the game I can think of so far, though.
If that's the one I'm thinking of, Nona looked pretty damn miserable being the grey cat's 24/7 fuck slave, and I never understood why some of the people here considered it to be a happy ending. I mean, sure, it's less violent than most of what can happen elsewhere in the game, but it's still far from a happy existence.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mean,
Nona didn't look entirely depressed about the situation.
And the only thing keeping her there was a flimsy leash and collar.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's two possible game over scenes with GreyCat if you lose against her in the futanari dungeon. If your lust meter is not full when losing against GreyCat, GreyCat is pregnant and keeps fucking what looks like an unwilling Nona (the tears from Nona's face imply it that she's not that happy). If the lust meter is full however, Nona and GreyCat do face each another while fucking, and it seems that Nona's rather doing it willingly and happily as a result from being in lust with GreyCat.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eh, Nona isn't necessarily a "Good" MC so it's not exactly like those endings are necessarily undeserved.
She straight up leaves NPC's to rot in some pretty twisted contraptions.
Not justifying bad endings, I just don't see her as the sole victim in her story

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
It's a reflection of real life.
It's dick surgery. Would you want surgery on your dick to be rushed?
Not only that, but it's dick removal surgery. Would you want to rush to get the money for your mandatory dick removal after you lose your penis privileges?

Jokes aside, time equals quality.
You can't rush art, which is why Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon are absolute masterpieces.
Man's speaking facts that I too have about this game, but I'd like to imagine that if we rush Eluku, he might add a lot more of cg involving gore like in some of his artwork.

(Note: don't like gore)

Eh, Nona isn't necessarily a "Good" MC so it's not exactly like those endings are necessarily undeserved.
She straight up leaves NPC's to rot in some pretty twisted contraptions.
Not justifying bad endings, I just don't see her as the sole victim in her story
Except that NPC that you rescue and becomes a vendor.