What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Nope. Just seems to like ovaries. Inserts the fetus into the womb.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Did anyone get the save for the latest stages? Has been ages that I have checked in to this game...

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In case it's not for whatever reason, here's the big pack of saves I've made at each location and a psuedo-walkthrough.

As for slug girl, I think the idea is that Nonna gets her ovaries removed to stop her reproducing any other way, drugged with that same kinda' blue thing that seems to be a painkiller or aphrodisiac or poison of some kind, like the strawfly queen, then gets.. I guess impregnated? But I suppose it's more like, an un-birthing? Then womb sealed by the green goo. She does look oddly.. happy.. about it. Though it's not how she gets defutafied, and I might be reading it wrong on his site, but it sounds like there may be an extended bad end coming with this one?

Attachments

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New update released
Several gauges added

Coming Soon
Nona defeating SlugGirl
TigerGirl, the last challenger of the Catfight arena.
Torture Orc behind door number three.

Eluku has been enjoying Elden Ring in his spare time.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if the torturer orc and the leg-bound kemonomimi girl who will try to go for Nona's butthole in the third room refers to the hooded guy in the catfight arena and GreyCat.

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think this has been answered before but what do I do if I can download the file, but I only seem to download 22 bytes? I was having an issue with the 2nd to previous update as well where I downloaded it, but my computer's anti-virus kept deleting it when I tried to play. I did get around that, tho I forget how. I tried to download the newest update and even tried the previous ones, but even turning off my anti stuff. seems to still only let me download 22 bytes. Same with a different browser as well.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I think this has been answered before but what do I do if I can download the file, but I only seem to download 22 bytes? I was having an issue with the 2nd to previous update as well where I downloaded it, but my computer's anti-virus kept deleting it when I tried to play. I did get around that, tho I forget how. I tried to download the newest update and even tried the previous ones, but even turning off my anti stuff. seems to still only let me download 22 bytes. Same with a different browser as well.
The file/game isn't 22 bytes, its (megabytes, mb,) and the anti-virus only delete it, because its an incomplete file (in other words; junk file).

if your having issues in downloading the file due to network issues, I recommend using a third-party software that will downloads any files even if you have network issues.
It won't cut the connection until the file is completed, or you cancel it yourself.

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The file/game isn't 22 bytes, its (megabytes, mb,) and the anti-virus only delete it, because its an incomplete file (in other words; junk file).

if your having issues in downloading the file due to network issues, I recommend using a third-party software that will downloads any files even if you have network issues.
It won't cut the connection until the file is completed, or you cancel it yourself.
I know it's not actually 22 bytes, but for whatever reason when I download it I'm only getting 22 bytes lol. It tells me the full download is around 95 but when I checked my download I have 22 bytes. I'd agree it was a network issue but I'm not having any. I just finished downloading several gb files just fine without issue.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I know it's not actually 22 bytes, but for whatever reason when I download it I'm only getting 22 bytes lol. It tells me the full download is around 95 but when I checked my download I have 22 bytes. I'd agree it was a network issue but I'm not having any. I just finished downloading several gb files just fine without issue.
I recommend to clean out the the downloaded file, cache, and cookies.

1. Before trying again, use private windows / incognito mode
2. if 1 failed, used a vpn and try again.
3. if 1 & 2 failed, try a different browser, and try again
4. if all failed, than your internet provider / Admin might be blocking you from downloading certain sites

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm. I see. That last option could be possible. Tho very odd. I'll try a vpn thing. Hopefully that works. Ty. The others I tried already.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Hmm. I see. That last option could be possible. Tho very odd. I'll try a vpn thing. Hopefully that works. Ty. The others I tried already.
do you use any script blockers? Cookies/Privacy policy can also be an issue.

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not that I know of. I thought maybe it was because I was using Opera and something on it was blocking the download from working properly, but even on Edge it downloaded the same 22 bytes. I tried Tor to download it but apparently it's banned/blocked somehow lol. I'll figure it out eventually I guess. I shouldn't of deleted the previous version I had working.

I tried a different device and downloaded it fine. Guess it's something with my computer protection or something.

Last edited:

ggwells

Reputation score
did eluku ever end up adding zombie nona into the game? Haven’t seen it mentioned in a long time

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Blog Update

The update isn't at a stage to be released just yet, SlugGirl's finish scene and TigerGirl's movement is still being worked on.
As the financial year is coming to a close, things may take a while.

"It's far easier to think of ways Nona can be defeated, rather than vice-versa. I want to work on TigerGirl, but SlugGirl's ending is complicating things."

did eluku ever end up adding zombie nona into the game? Haven’t seen it mentioned in a long time
That's happening way further down the road.

furius34

Reputation score
anyones knows how to get this is option sorry for my bad english