What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

I updated my cheat table:
-you're now able to teleport yourself or enemies
-I added a cheat to forcefully open the inventory (No idea if it will help you or others)

You need Cheat Engine in order to use the cheats.
I'll make sure to add this one into my game. Thanks, Man.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

LOVE that new addition!

Gotta say, the game seems to be much easier now, I have started a fresh game (no Cheat Engine - don't even know how to use it) and made it all the way to Futa Village with level 3 only adding STR, but this is where it gets impossible because you need tons of DEF for the torture part.

Biggest change noticed was that annoying seed thing in the forest, there is a new animation of an actual seed falling that shows where the monster will spawn.
I feel ya. Grinded to lvl 5 and ended up getting mostly str. Can't progress at all and have to start a new game now.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I feel ya. Grinded to lvl 5 and ended up getting mostly str. Can't progress at all and have to start a new game now.
You can just backtrack and level up some more... (Kung-Fu Orc is a great spot to grind at) or you could use my max level save from a few pages back.
I was just saying that the game is much easier now than what it was, I did not complain here.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Hadn't looked at this game ever since the release of that kung-fu orc that I couldn't beat at all, and now I'm stuck in this darn forest because those rock bug things are instant game over since you can't even struggle.
Who would even allow them to spawn on a tiny pillar that you have to jump past anyways, the moment I land on it I'm fucked. I sure hope Eluku fixes this, what's the point of her even going through a struggling animation if we aren't allowed to struggle?
Guess I'll just have to keep reloading my save until RNG spawns those rock things in places where I can actually have a chance of avoiding them.

Reputation score

Those rocks have a fixed spawn location, so no amount of reloading will help you.

You just have to jump right after you land. As long as you keep jumping forward you shouldn't have any problems getting past them.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Hadn't looked at this game ever since the release of that kung-fu orc that I couldn't beat at all, and now I'm stuck in this darn forest because those rock bug things are instant game over since you can't even struggle.
Who would even allow them to spawn on a tiny pillar that you have to jump past anyways, the moment I land on it I'm fucked. I sure hope Eluku fixes this, what's the point of her even going through a struggling animation if we aren't allowed to struggle?
Guess I'll just have to keep reloading my save until RNG spawns those rock things in places where I can actually have a chance of avoiding them.
or you can simply kick them from a safe distance and kill them...

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Problem was that one of them kept spawning on that specific pillar (between those plant pits), and it would grab me the same frame I landed there, it was impossible to kick it as well because the kick would knockback me into the pit. I eventually managed to get a run where it didn't spawn there allowing me to actually get past it.
Now that torture scene though, I regret it so much that I failed at it just to see what would happen, my groin hurts and I don't even have a vagina...

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Problem was that one of them kept spawning on that specific pillar (between those plant pits), and it would grab me the same frame I landed there, it was impossible to kick it as well because the kick would knockback me into the pit. I eventually managed to get a run where it didn't spawn there allowing me to actually get past it.
OOOHHHHH that jump! yeah.... that one takes a while to figure out.
You can jump to the edge of it then kick, forward, kick, forward till its dead, but there is still a chance that you will fall down.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How much defense do you need to get past the torture part? I have 44 defense but that torture with the balls attached to the string practically depletes all of nona's health in one go

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

How much defense do you need to get past the torture part? I have 44 defense but that torture with the balls attached to the string practically depletes all of nona's health in one go
Over 100.
You get extra def as your pleasure bar fills up, but 44 is not enough.

Also no update this week, Eluku is taking a break.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You do not have to use the torture balls as soon as you get them. You can hold off and use the eel things again until her durability levels up.

I got past that scene with 39 base defence.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I might look like an idiot but... Can someone link me the latest version of the game? Dunno if I can find it on his site, if I gotta pay for it or something.

I was a huge fan of Fairy Fighting but I didn't follow up with Wolf's Dungeon :/

Edit: actually nevermind, I found it. I already got stuck tho so I'd like to know how to teleport using CE

Last edited:

grockts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Killing the rock-bugs turned out to be really easy when you THINK about what to do. Using WOLF'S CRY/SHOUT which is a RANGED ATTACK worked just fine for me. My only problem was trying to manage the timing of the jumps.

Reputation score

I wonder if he's going to start working on that room now. I'm curious as to what will be the boss of that area.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ummm what? In what calendar? 2016 September 19th is Monday over here in Hungary. :confused:
Either they were looking at a 2017 calendar or got their time-zone conversion backwards. Depending when it's released on the 19th, it would still be the 18th in some areas of the world.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ummm what? In what calendar? 2016 September 19th is Monday over here in Hungary. :confused:
19 in japen is +8GMT, if you are in GMT- zone there would means it would be come out in local time next day.