What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Enlit3D] Heroine Rescue Team [v0.64]

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A few suggestions:
- ability to give futa potion to companions
- futa enemies
- farming fields saved (when I got back in game they were gone)
- fixing the feet - they are made wit high heels in mind, so when bare-foot it looks horrible. Feet look distorted and everyone walk on their fingers. High heels are not everyone fetish

- more sex positions (naturally):
FemFemFem - target lies on back, one female sits on her head to recive cunniligis, other does tribaldism.
FemFemFuta - same as above except instead of tribaldism, it's vaginal fucking.

@AnotherLurker - big weapons are not useless. Git gud

Attachments

Kips

Reputation score
- more sex positions (naturally):
FemFemFem - target lies on back, one female sits on her head to recive cunniligis, other does tribaldism.
FemFemFuta - same as above except instead of tribaldism, it's vaginal fucking.
^ This, the game could use more facesitting in general imo.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can drag weapons to the hotkey bar at the button. That way you can quickly switch between weapons, so you can equip the best weapon for the situation. So use a small, quick weapon against fast enemies, and a big weapon against the armored ones.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When using H moves on your allies. How do you bring a 2nd person to try out the 3H scenes?

The futa potion is a tad pricey but lucky enough to have had quite a few plate armor pieces previously, 250g a piece.

- ability to give futa potion to companions
You can give ur companions the futa potion. Go to their equip with the potion and it'll say use on.

Last edited:

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to edit the save ? or find the address with cheat engine ? i can't find the money address.. :/

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Last game was impossible to hook in with CE so I guess this one's the same scenario.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah.. i think that too.. sad here ahaha..

Thank you btw xD

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
>filthy degenerate thinks it has valid tastes<
I completely agree

Prick

Reputation score
Anyone know how to edit the save ? or find the address with cheat engine ? i can't find the money address.. :/
You can edit most of the items with notepad, simply changing their value to 1 if you want to, this will allow you to purchase anything from the merchant for super cheap.
I don't think I've seen the items for the potions or hair changer though, so those will stay pricey.

Just open the folder path, data\ _base, then open item_data, then edit away!
Just be very careful to leave the .json format exactly how it is when you open it. One wrong comma can corrupt the entire thing.

If you want the item in question to appear more often in the shop, change the occurrence value to a higher number. Just be warned, that if you have too many items competing to appear in the shop, you will see a lot of those items and nothing else. I reccommend you set them high until you obtain them, and then change it back to a lower rate.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else notice how odd the bandit axe's hitbox is? Same with the power glove. Both have this weird thing where sometimes they don't even hit the person at all.
Anyways, I tried avoiding the game at first so I didn't get my hopes up, but after already putting $20 down for it in patreon, I figured why not.
Game's fun so far. The concept is fun-- while slightly lacking here and there-- but it's a new game so rushing it isn't a smart idea.
Will more animations be implimented? I enjoyed a lot of the animations from HR that haven't made it in yet. The Oral scenes in general are a bit lacking but where there is oral, it looks great.
I'm excited about the new levelling system, but one of the biggest turnoffs from the last game was how slowly you progressed, and the levelling felt unbalanced in some categories. IE a character who's supposed to be a succubus having insane fighting skills despite having me having the same level-- and the difficulty between her and the fight prior is steep?
At least we don't expect that to happen again.
One more thing-- Are we actually killing the NPC's? Feels kinda morbid when you can just lewd them unconscious after whacking them a bit. That and the splatting sounds make it seem like there's some sort of anti-pacifist vibe on it.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where is the save file for this located? I seem to be having some trouble with saving in this. Sometimes it saves, sometimes it doesn't.

Wanna test some stuff too.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah it was just the day and kill count not saving found out. I don't think the plants save either, so it was throwing me off. Gear and girls joined save.

Prick

Reputation score
Yeah it was just the day and kill count not saving found out. I don't think the plants save either, so it was throwing me off. Gear and girls joined save.
Correct, those don't save (yet)
Game is still pretty early in development, but is actively being worked on.
Day # and kills only add to difficulty in the main dungeon I believe.
If you never want to grow plants again, use the terrain editor to make a map, then add a chest and put beets in it. Then save the map, take the beets, and load the map again. Rinse and repeat.
Sorry Enlit :b

rugirusa

Reputation score
Ah yes I havn't updated the public build in a while. If you want to try a more recent version, click .
Pumping statistics is just hell above level 71, even CE doesn't help ten digits - it's pain...
Repaint the head of the penis in pink color please!

Last edited:

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Correct, those don't save (yet)
Game is still pretty early in development, but is actively being worked on.
Day # and kills only add to difficulty in the main dungeon I believe.
If you never want to grow plants again, use the terrain editor to make a map, then add a chest and put beets in it. Then save the map, take the beets, and load the map again. Rinse and repeat.
Sorry Enlit :b
I guess you could just put coins in as well.

Can someone post a save with all followers recruited? I think there's at least 5.
Save location is at users\(you)\appdata\roaming\techdemo

rugirusa

Reputation score
You can edit most of the items with notepad, simply changing their value to 1 if you want to, this will allow you to purchase anything from the merchant for super cheap.
I don't think I've seen the items for the potions or hair changer though, so those will stay pricey.

Just open the folder path, data\ _base, then open item_data, then edit away!
Just be very careful to leave the .json format exactly how it is when you open it. One wrong comma can corrupt the entire thing.

If you want the item in question to appear more often in the shop, change the occurrence value to a higher number. Just be warned, that if you have too many items competing to appear in the shop, you will see a lot of those items and nothing else. I reccommend you set them high until you obtain them, and then change it back to a lower rate.
Editing item_data, not all things can be obtained, for example, kitty_tail or a set of goblins, they are simply not in the file...