What's new

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The short guys, the flying bug things
Looking at old test versions from two years ago, both of those have been in since late 2018 and very early (January) 2019 for each of those enemies respectively. One enemy and an equip system in all that time is just bologna.

Do they all have scenes?
Unless this new version that just got posted added them, then no.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow the new animations are so smooth and tge general render sound pretty good

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh hey this thing again. based on recent comments, no new smut eh?

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking at old test versions from two years ago, both of those have been in since late 2018 and very early (January) 2019 for each of those enemies respectively. One enemy and an equip system in all that time is just bologna.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I agree that the amount of progress that's been done is piss poor at best. I just wanted to make sure that the information was accurate. 3 enemies and an equip system in a 2 year period is not sufficient, not if he wants this game to come out sometime before 2030.

oh hey this thing again. based on recent comments, no new smut eh?
Nope, no new smut.

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
Aw what. I didn't know there were problems with the game. What happened? Is there like a summary?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the link.

Anyways, I'm curious. I went and played it through wave 40.
Were there only three h-scenes? The regular thug from way back when, and then I noticed the boss Wraxe had two, one only appeared at wave 40 instead of 20, but I may have just been unlucky.
Were there any more? I tried baiting every enemy, including the Charger midboss. I also noticed that just mashing the regular punch was the best move I had. It can stunlock most enemies, and constantly knocks bosses into their stun position.
I do like that thicker webs of cum thread between her thighs if you let her get fucked two times.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oof, that boss has a rough as hell animation leading up to his H scene. Evidently someone's been doing a lot of sitting on their ass not working on the game.
Damn, I've never seen something so obviously cobbled together.

mistere99

Reputation score
Thanks for the link.

Anyways, I'm curious. I went and played it through wave 40.
Were there only three h-scenes? The regular thug from way back when, and then I noticed the boss Wraxe had two, one only appeared at wave 40 instead of 20, but I may have just been unlucky.
Were there any more? I tried baiting every enemy, including the Charger midboss. I also noticed that just mashing the regular punch was the best move I had. It can stunlock most enemies, and constantly knocks bosses into their stun position.
I do like that thicker webs of cum thread between her thighs if you let her get fucked two times.
there is cheats i guess if you want to skip all the trouble
you type those from console " ` " the button above "TAB"

Commands that I have found tinkering around:
- onepunchmode (On/Off) (All enemies are 1 hit.)
- setgamespeed (float) (1 is default)
- setwave (float) (Every 5th wave a boss spawns, this command is quite nonsense.)
- godmode (On/Off) (You cannot take damage.)
- lootsplosion (Spawns a crap ton of loot around the character.)

*from f95zone

and the animation changes depends if he grabs you while you facing him or away from him

Wiesior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quality looks good. But how long this game is in development? It seems lack of content and after time just first single duo animation. And only duo teaming...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Quality looks good. But how long this game is in development? It seems lack of content and after time just first single duo animation. And only duo teaming...
The devs have a known track record of phoning it in for Patreonbucks.