What's new

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Animations are very good. I am not quite used to the combat style yet but it seem like a promising game.
You unlock the gallery by defeating enemies and catching specific items not by losing like in other games.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Animations are very good. I am not quite used to the combat style yet but it seem like a promising game.
You unlock the gallery by defeating enemies and catching specific items not by losing like in other games.
Oh you poor soul...don't fall for the promises with this project. Quality of animation is the only redeeming quality here.

BelSlut

Reputation score
Dont get your hopes up bud. went over to f95zone to check the thread there.
Eromancer (the dev) doesnt seem to be a meme just here.
It is likely that Half Life 3 will be released before this game has 10 H scenes.

BelSlut

Reputation score
Btw. I made a list of all revealed enemies that I could find on the twitter timeline of eromancer that are still not in the game even tho some of them were literally announced YEARS ago.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Btw. I made a list of all revealed enemies that I could find on the twitter timeline of eromancer that are still not in the game even tho some of them were literally announced YEARS ago.
Damn, you weren't kidding.
I also see stuff in those images like her having less clothes during standard combat. Last I checked, that still wasn't in.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
holy shit and this guys patreon is stacked just checked honestly why does anyone support this guy?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm glad hentai artists that take money and never finish a project are getting scrutinized now. It'll take alot of work to regain public opinion, but the keyword is work, and if he does it the problem solves itself.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm glad hentai artists that take money and never finish a project are getting scrutinized now. It'll take alot of work to regain public opinion, but the keyword is work, and if he does it the problem solves itself.
Ha, go take a look at this guy's patreon. Do those numbers make you think he needs to "regain public opinion"?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ha, go take a look at this guy's patreon. Do those numbers make you think he needs to "regain public opinion"?
most of them came in after he'd started making somewhat consistent posts and got a decent schedule.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, I said that on f95 but I want to say it as well - bullshitters need to be exposed, even if it's going to break their glass hearts. I've seen too many cancer projects that exist to drain money for little value.
People are angry if they have to pay one-time 10$ for one average h-game but if they pay 5-10$ each month for reposting the same stuff or excuses for delay - then it's fine and dandy!

The fact that 5 good animations and average gameplay is enough to make someone fund this kind of scam is simply appaling. There are good hentai creators that really deserve to be funded...and there are guys like eromancer (direct bullshittery) or hentai-writer (mismanagement, focusing and wasting time and money on stuff like VA).

BelSlut

Reputation score
2 months for an animation which has 3 stages that are exactly the same. the second stage isnt even properly looped and overall the animation was quit disappointing. didnt even end in an orgasm.
also no gameplay changes or additions.

guy is worse than Yandere Dev when it comes to progress.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
The stats on their patreon is quite interesting : they were "only" at 5 000 dollar/month one year ago, and they are now at 16 000 dollar/month and they keep rising. So most people clearly think that they will finish this game (in a few years probably).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Me reading Buziol's comment
Yeah hell yeah
*Sees HW*
H-hey..., he does refunds doesn't he?
And what's wrong with VA?
Well anyway don't answer me, i know how is the general situation

And its like egregore says, let's face it
we are like "ouh yeh imma gonna call out this dude for what he is fuckin' scammer", but, like...
we are like 5 dudes in a forum while there are who knows how many SUPPORTERS who still throw money at them for whatever reason you like
So yeah i dont think there is any way around this
If People like eating shit give them shit and they will be happy

BelSlut

Reputation score
this sadly motivates devs to make more shovelware.
some good examples for devs that I can think of are DLis (Night of Revenge dev) and Grimhelm (Dev of Alien Quest).
DLis always gets a release out at the end of every month with 1 - 3 H anims and finishes his stuff before starting new projects.
And Grimhelm takes forever but is at the very least a Giga Chad that completed a high quality project like Alien Quest and released it for FREE.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
And stopped accepting donations. Giga sigma chad indeed, that guy.
But yeah, and its not just with H Games mind you, in many other areas people are getting shit shoved up their throat and saying thanks for it.
Now i wonder if they truly enjoy it, in a sincere way. If so lucky them, i guess, because they have it in abundance!!! hahahahahahahaha

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Me reading Buziol's comment
Yeah hell yeah
*Sees HW*
H-hey..., he does refunds doesn't he?
And what's wrong with VA?
Well anyway don't answer me, i know how is the general situation

And its like egregore says, let's face it
we are like "ouh yeh imma gonna call out this dude for what he is fuckin' scammer", but, like...
we are like 5 dudes in a forum while there are who knows how many SUPPORTERS who still throw money at them for whatever reason you like
So yeah i dont think there is any way around this
Listen, the idea here is to spread the info about this. Even if it will make a few people stop and rethink, I think it's worth the effort. I was on the other side in the past and had too much hope in obvious scammers and false friends. Definitely we need to "buzz out" the positive-only feedback that a lot of people throw in the threads. I always believed in a rational decision making - you can only make it if you know the full picture. Otherwise, you are simply a victim of a propaganda.
Let's compare it to voting process - your individual voice ALWAYS matters. If you don't vote, you still cast a vote.