What's new

Newest version is up.
It has a gallery mode, a working item system, and a new double-team animation (thug+runt)

Is it worth it? or is it going to be the same as the previous games?

Hopefully since it has been updated more since the latest release in the original post they are gonna stick with it.

I haven't followed MatM and the drama that it apparently had, because I found the sex-doll designs and the plastic-y artstyle butt ugly and the focus on machine-fetishes uninteresting. So I am just taking this as it is.

And honestly, this looks much better. The model is nicely detailed and emotive and actually looks like a fuckable human woman that strikes a good balance between feminine and powerful. And she actually reacts with proper distress to getting violated, which is a huge plus and something many games get wrong in their H-animations.
Combat system is somewhat decent for the genre, though the complete lack of "side-range" is extremely annoying. You should be able to hit enemies even if you are not exactly on their y(or z?)-axis and also have some sweep attacks to repel crowds. And ofc there is the question of regular development progress that makes me not want to support their patron for now.

But overall it got my interest.

do what I do. Follow them, when you see "Build x.xx.xx ALPHA is out!" sub, download, desub.

link updated. the new version adds chain thug + splicer thug and chain thug + runt thug animations.

I remember this dev ragequit these forums because people dared question whether he was making any progress on MatM. I wasted way too much money supporting this guy, even when he totally changed gears to this instead.

Hard to say whether he was overly ambitious or whether it was just a scam all along, either way hes the poster-child for predatory patreon devs.

I remember this dev ragequit these forums because people dared question whether he was making any progress on MatM. I wasted way too much money supporting this guy, even when he totally changed gears to this instead.

Hard to say whether he was overly ambitious or whether it was just a scam all along, either way hes the poster-child for predatory patreon devs.

I remember getting a membership just to publicly tell him that he's a scamming fuck who never finishes anything and his sheep defense force instantly went into full denial mode. No saving those guys let them get scammed.

I remember getting a membership just to publicly tell him that he's a scamming fuck who never finishes anything and his sheep defense force instantly went into full denial mode. No saving those guys let them get scammed.
There's no use in doing that, I'm afraid. We've already tried here in the forums and he just ran crying to mod staff. I know you've already done it, but lets not encourage anyone else to do the same, scumbag or not.

Apparently new version is out. Just found this thread. man I would have loved to witness that drama. Just checked his twitter. he already has assets and everything for several new enemy types as far back as June but they are not in the game. credit where credit is due tho. the stuff that actually is in the game is of top notch quality.

Back