What's new

ERP: Cops vs Slavers RECRUITING!

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
ERP: Cops vs Slavers
((Fetishes: Bondage, Hypno, Rape, Corruption, Knock-out, Lactation, Slavery, any others my come up))

CONCEPT

This is heavily based on Diagasvesle's game I saw and talked to him about.

My idea is this; there will be three female police officers would do a raid on a Slavery Ring base. The Slavers have a series of devices and equipment to capture and break women to be sold into slavery. The Cops win if they arrest all the robbers and get them out of the building to their cop cars, Slavers win if they capture and corrupt the Cops.

This can either be a a chat game or a PBP

GAMEPLAY
Three cops will be played by you, in addition if people want, 3 people can play as slavers (if not I will play them). Each round each will role-play what they are doing then post their next action, then when I have it all posted I will post how their actions work out (Other peoples actions can interrupt your action before you do it, as you will see later). Then they post their RP for the last action and post a new action.

But Cops and Slavers are not equal, generally the cops are better in a straight up fight, but slavers have an advantage in sneaking and ambushes, so you need to be a bit tactical.

How combat works as such is, when both parties are in the same room and no one is hiding (see later), I roll opposing d20s and add any applicable bonuses. Winner normally deals one point of damage. Some weapons will deal extra, but that will be labeled later. If no one succeeds in escaping you roll again next round until one party is beaten unconscious. If at beginning of the round someone chooses to rtry to escape, they do combat as normal, then roll off with d20's, if they are higher they escape.

Arousal works simple, every time you are affected by something that arouses them, a character gains arousal (Usually d3+1), when it reaches 10 they orgasm and gain corruption. So Blowjob gives +d2, while fucking gives +d3 etc. Some things will max out at 8 arousal. (I just think there are some things that will not orgasm you just by being near them, but you can still get corruption from it, see below)
In addition, Slavers also gain Arousal in the same way, when they orgasm they cannot use their "member" for 1d20 rounds, but "Enhancement pill" can be used to immediately put the timer to zero.

Corruption works as such: Any Arousal gained also give equal corruption, every time a cop is forced to orgasm she gains d10 corruption, plus any bonuses (Cumming at the same time as a partner, gangbang, threesome with other cop etc) once some ones corruption reaches 30, it resets to 0 (Keeping any overflow) and they gain a corruption trait.
CORRUPTION TRAITS
Hypnotism Toy - Becomes easily corrupted from hypnosis.
Tier 1 - -2 resistance against the hypnosis machine or hypnosis attacks.
Tier 2 - +2 corruption from being hypnotized.
Tier 3 - Suffers a -5 to combat rolls against enemies with hypnosis attacks.
Tier 4 - Hypnosis attacks and machine doubled in effectiveness.
Tier 5 - When left in the hypnosis machine, automatically lose every roll. If put in for it's full duration, cop is hypnotized into obeying the robber who placed her there. (Cannot capture him, will aid him in escaping, if left alone, will submit to his orders, but will not fight against her teammates or go easy on the other slavers.)

Cum Slut - Gains extra arousal from having cum on her.
Tier 1 - +1 arousal for being cum on.
Tier 2 - Another +1 arousal from being cum on or in.
Tier 3 - Doubles arousal gained from bukkake (at least 3 loads).
Tier 4 - Gains arousal from being seen covered in cum. (By allies, Other Robbers, or civilians. Amount of arousal gained is +1 per person seeing her.)
Tier 5 - Enjoys cum on herself so much she won't wash it off right away anymore, must wait (undetermined amount of time) rounds before washing it off.

Sextoy Addict - Loves toys of all kinds.
Tier 1 - +1 arousal from sex toy usage.
Tier 2 - Won't remove sex toys for an extra round after she normally could.
Tier 3 - If alone in a room with sex toys, she will idly play with them, gaining arousal, up to 4/10. (Auto-uses any one sex toy left in a room if she's alone there.)
Tier 4 - If caught using sex toys on herself, will not stop for a round, enjoying the toys too much to give in, causing an automatic free move by anyone who catches her. (No other penalties to it, just a free move.)
Tier 5 - Constantly craves stimulation from sex toys, will attempt to wear them beneath her clothes (or simply wander around with them if she's naked or otherwise exposed), keeping her arousal constantly at 4/10. Any additional sexual attacks automatically include these sex toys. (Must have toys taken away by other officers to stop these effects.... Stacks with Tier 4 effect.)

Bondage
Tier 1: Every Failed escape roll gives +1 arousal (To max dependiong on level of bondage, example, handcuffed, max 3 fully tied up, gaged and blindfolded, max 8)
Tier 2: -2 to all escape rolls
Tier 3: cannot fight back at all while in any bondage
Tier 4: addional -4 to escape rolls
Tier 5: cannot escape on own, max increases in all situation (if fully bound can orgasm)

Fuck and suck
Tier 1: never bite during blowjob
Tier 2: +1 arousal each round for blowjob (max 8)
Tier 3: +1 arousal for fucking, or seeing fucking or sucking
Tier 4: after orgasming from sex only reduce arousal to 5, not 0
Tier 5: can orgasm from blow jobs, will try to fuck slaver if left alone with them (if the slaver is captured)

Submissive
Tier 1: -1 to combat rolls
Tier 2: once restrained in any way will obey any order
Tier 3: will not willingly take off anything after being forced to wear it (outfits, gag, sex toys only)
Tier 4: will surrender if slaver has more health than she
Tier 5: if not with another cop (who also is not at tier 5 here) will obey any order from a slaver

Milk cow
Tier 1: duration of milking increased by 1
Tier 2: +1 arousal every turn while under affect of lactation drug (Max 4)
Tier 3: +1 arousal from having tits fondled or played with (no max)
Tier 4: cannot free oneself from lactation machine, no limit to time on it
Tier 5: never lose the effect of lactation drug, will try to hook herself up to machine if alone with it

Sleepy
Tier 1: -2 to search or notice hidden enemies,
Tier 2: extra round of asleep when knocked out, gain 1 arousal every time some tries to drug you, weather they succeed or not
Tier 3: -2 to combat if enemy using chloroform
Tier 4: +1 arousal when finding someone or something related to knockout (sleeping enemy, bottle laying around etc)
Tier 5: Cannot fight back against chloroform attack (always lose), roll when find a chloroform unattended, 10% knock self out, 40% lightly drugg (-4 to every roll for 2+d3 turns) 50% resist temptation

Costume Fetish:
Tier 1: +1 arousal when putting on a costume or seeing someone else in a costume
Tier 2: bonus arousal while gaining arousal in a costume
Tier 3: +1 corruption each round you wear one
Tier 4: Wont willingly take them off
Tier 5: Will act the roll of their costume (if slutty cop costume on will pretend to be a slutty cop)
ACTIONS
ACTIONS (And the order they will be done in, so earlier ones can interrupt later ones):
1. Search room (Find hidden enemies or items in room)
2. Hide
3. Escape Bind (Need to roll a 15 on a d20, add any bonuses or minuses from what is binding you)
4. Fight Combat
5. Move to adjacent room/carry bound enemy to adjacent room
6. Interact with enemy in bind, or unconscious
7. Throw Sleep Grenade
8. Lay Stun Trap
9. Heal 1 hit point and lower arousal by 1
10. Room specific actions (they may move about the order depending what they are)
ABILITIES, ITEMS AND ROOMS
ABILITIES, ITEMS AND ROOMS
Cops ability: cops all get a flat +3 to combat at all times

Slaver ability: Slavers can hide in a room, when they do they roll opposed to the cop with a +2 for them when the cop enters to see if they are spotted, the cop can also spend the action to search, giving her a +5 on a new opposed roll.

Next I was considering their different equipment, which is either started with, or found on the map, or both, They fall under either major items, or minor items, which matters for how much you can carry:

MAJOR Only 3 can be carried at once, but doubles are allowed, except stun gun)
Stun Guns: Which gives them a +5 to combat rolls and do 2 damage if you hit, and impose a -4 to the robbers next combat roll, and make it impossible to escape this round, but only if the cop is aware before the combat roll and only once until combat ends (Whenever they do an action that isn’t fighting or fleeing it automatically reloads) if a slavery gets one he can only use it once, after that its dead weight for him.
Shock Trap: a trap left on a doorway that automatically stuns any robber who moves through, Cops always avoid any placed by cops, Robbers who place them can see their own, but their teammates can’t (So be careful!)
Ropes: can securely bind an enemy, give a -2 to escape rolls, can be removed by ally
Chloroform: contains 3 doses, each dose last until string of combat rounds end or a successful hit, on a successful hit the enemy is immediately knocked out for 3 rounds, if used while ambushing Slaver gets a +6(!)
Sleep Grenades: Throw into an adjacent room to knock out everyone for 3 rounds.

MINOR (Only 3 can be carried at once, except you may only have 1 syringe of any type, doubles of the other items allowed)
Gag: Stops Character from talking, can be removed by ally or yourself if hands are free (+15 to escape roll)
Vibrator eggs: Can be used to build arousal
Handcuffs: Bind enemy’s hands, give them a -5 to combat if not being carried, can be removed by ally or escaped from
Lactation syringe: causes lactation until “Relived”, required to use milking machine
Lust Syringe: Doubles any Arousal gain for the next 3+d6 rounds
Blindfold: Blinds target, can be removed by ally or yourself (+20 to escape roll)
Enhancement Pill: After a slaver has orgasmed, allows him to use his "Member" immediately

Immobile items:
Lactation machine: If under the affect of the lactation drug a female will be milked for d3+2 rounds, gaining +d3 arousal and corruption each round. at the end you are no longer affected by the lactation drug.
Hypno machine: a large pod, when forced into it the officer is trapped for 5 rounds, each round roll off against the machine, if you lose you gain d10 corruption. cannot be escaped from on your own until finished, at which point you are free, anyone outside can automatically free you. When you are placed in it, the person can choose what kind of program it will be to give a 50% chance of having the corruption gained lead towards a different corruption tier (I hope that makes sense)

Rooms:
Parking lot: where Slavers are locked up, but can be freed by and ally (ally needs to make escape roll) if all slavers are here Cops win. Handcuffs can be found here
Cop Start Room: Where the cops start
Cop supply room: where stun guns and stun traps are found, only cops can access them (Robber need to take them from the cops themselves)
Bathroom: Cops get bonus corruption if forced to orgasm here (Extra humiliating)
Milking room: where cops can be lactated, anyone under the “effect of a lactation syringe will gain 1 arousal just for entering it
Main Hall: wide open -2 to hide, +2 for Cops in combat
Kitchen: Heal twice as fast, vibrator eggs found here
Dining Room: Heal twice as fast here , easy to hide in (+3) Enhancement pills found here
Maze: six entrances, each round of wandering brings you to a random entrance, all stun traps can hit anyone in here, and grenades hit random sixth of the room
Infirmary: Syringes and gag found here
Training room: Ropes found here (and any other bondage equipment except gags and handcuffs
Robber Stash: Chloroform and sleep grenades found here, cops cant access them, need to take them off robbers
Slave Ready Room: There are outfits to dress the slaves in, festishy costumes (Minor item) and such (RP value only), +2 to hide here
Hypnosis Room: Two hypnosis Machines here, each works for 5 round s when cops is placed in them, cop rolls against machine, if machine wins it gives d10 corruption at end of 5 rounds it shuts down. Ally can release them early. -2 to Slaver hide here
Slaver start rooms: Where the slavers start, one in each

CHARACTER CREATION:
CHARACTER CREATION:
Simple, giver me a short background, a physical description (and a picture) I would prefer both so I have something to post when your enemies meet you) and pick a trait that gives you a rough archtype, that’s it! (Robbers should PM me)

SHEET
Name:
Description:
Image:
Back story:
Trait:

TRAITS
Cops:
Supercop: The kind of girl who will run down any criminal break any rule and kick a lot of ass to get the job done. +2 to combat, and -2 to Slaver flee rolls
Martial Artist: A quiet and focused woman, you have mastered one of many martial arts. +4 to all combat when you don’t use a weapon and are aware of your enemy.
Rookie: New and spunky things seem to go your way a lot. +1 to all rolls, but you gain +25% corruption
Interrogator: You know just what to do to get the information out of someone, also how to keep them from slipping through your grasp. +2 to escape rolls, -2 to slaver escape rolls (when you bind them)

WHAT I WOULD LIKE FROM YOU:
If you want to play I'm hoping for at least 1 post every 24 hours
suggestions for archetypes, (No need to give stats, just ideas)
I also need some ideas for rooms to run into
ANY suggestions would be welcome, weather you plan to play or not.

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: ERP: Cops vs Slavers

Sounds cool, like IC... but the big question: How exactly do cops get corrupted to the point where they can't be played anymore?

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: ERP: Cops vs Slavers

I had the idea to leave it up to the player, but right now I would assume if you managed to reach 15 levels of it you will be not very useful.

Do you have any ideas for other corruption levels?

I was also wondering if people would want to choose their own or have a DM assign what corruption level you gain based on what has happened to you

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ERP: Cops vs Slavers RECRUITING!

Love it <3

Except your corruptions are really repetitive. It might be a good idea to mix it up a bit, and have corruption caused partially by what is used to bring the character over her limit.

Just a suggestion:
Instead of making some that can be taken twice/etc. Setup a scaling system that builds up independently.

Here's Hypnosis and Sex Toys "reworked" in this approach, and a new one just for fun.
Hypnotism Toy - Becomes easily corrupted from hypnosis.
Tier 1 - -2 resistance against the hypnosis machine or hypnosis attacks.
Tier 2 - +2 corruption from being hypnotized.
Tier 3 - Suffers a -5 to combat rolls against enemies with hypnosis attacks.
Tier 4 - Hypnosis attacks and machine doubled in effectiveness.
Tier 5 - When left in the hypnosis machine, automatically lose every roll. If put in for it's full duration, cop is hypnotized into obeying the robber who placed her there. (Cannot capture him, will aid him in escaping, if left alone, will submit to his orders, but will not fight against her teammates or go easy on the other slavers.)

Cum Slut - Gains extra arousal from having cum on her.
Tier 1 - +1 arousal for being cum on.
Tier 2 - Another +1 arousal from being cum on or in.
Tier 3 - Doubles arousal gained from bukkake (at least 3 loads).
Tier 4 - Gains arousal from being seen covered in cum. (By allies, Other Robbers, or civilians. Amount of arousal gained is +1 per person seeing her.)
Tier 5 - Enjoys cum on herself so much she won't wash it off right away anymore, must wait (undetermined amount of time) rounds before washing it off.

Sextoy Addict - Loves toys of all kinds.
Tier 1 - +1 arousal from sex toy usage.
Tier 2 - Won't remove sex toys for an extra round after she normally could.
Tier 3 - If alone in a room with sex toys, she will idly play with them, gaining arousal, up to 4/10. (Auto-uses any one sex toy left in a room if she's alone there.)
Tier 4 - If caught using sex toys on herself, will not stop for a round, enjoying the toys too much to give in, causing an automatic free move by anyone who catches her. (No other penalties to it, just a free move.)
Tier 5 - Constantly craves stimulation from sex toys, will attempt to wear them beneath her clothes (or simply wander around with them if she's naked or otherwise exposed), keeping her arousal constantly at 4/10. Any additional sexual attacks automatically include these sex toys. (Must have toys taken away by other officers to stop these effects.... Stacks with Tier 4 effect.)

With this method, the corrupting factor will influence what she gains a new tier in, and the good guys will need to avoid that influence or risk becoming more and more addicted/influenced by it. By Tier 5 of the effect (meaning she's been upgraded by it five times), the effects are extremely drastic, almost to the point of being game-breaking.

That's because by Tier 5, the good guys (girls >:p ) are practically in a game-over situation, if they can't capture the last robbers QUICK and end it, her corruption will skyrocket and she'll become completely useless as a cop.

Essentially, "Tier 6" would be the GameOver trigger.

Additional penalties can be added for total corruptions gained. Like a -1 to combat for every 3 to 5 total corruption points. This way even cops who avoid suffering the same corruption multiple times, will soon suffer other penalties, and quickly lose effectiveness.

Opinions?

... If this idea was well-liked, the other traits would likely all be modified similarly. And the number of tiers could easily be adjusted, I was just tossing out a 5-tier system at random.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like these themes so consider me interested. I'm partial to pbp format due to timezone issues.

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@kathy: I love it I will change the corruption format, which was I admit lame, so I am open to any suggestions for other tiers or will make some of my own when I have the chance.

I have a busy weekend but with the three of you we should be able to start one early next week. I may PM you when I am getting the thread ready

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I kind of like having corruption levels assigned to you still... So you can be tier 1 in ALL of the groups after being passed around enough.>.>

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean? like I keep track of corruption down different tracks? or I choose where to give it? I would lean towards the latter as keeping track of all the different values would be annoying, and some acts fall under multiple factors so would need to be divided up or something

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This sounds interesting, I think I'd like to try it out, perhaps.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lovely take on the idea.

Otherwise, my own interest is shown.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Er sounds interesting, depending on how it goes I might join.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

What I mean by the corruption gain is this: If my character gets hypnotized to a full level of corruption, she gains Tier 1 of Hypnotism Toy. If the slaver pulls her off the machine and spends enough turns to corrupt her again with toys, she gains Tier 1 of Sextoy Addict. Whatever she gains a level of corruption from, she receives a tier in that corruption category.

So, two friends and I ran this last night on MSN. We made a few modifications (most notably removing chloroform and replacing with with gas capsules; same effect, but not deadly). We noticed a few flaws that we fixed on the fly; I thought you may be interested:

Combat: There's no actual rules on combat. We just used d20s and rolled to see whoever won; winning in combat would deal 1 point of damage to the loser.

Lactation: There's no real rules on what happens when a woman is lactating from the syringe effect, or even when she's milked; sure, she gains 1 AP from entering the room, but what then? We rolled a d5 to see how many turns she'd be stuck in the machine (although she entered it of her own free will... long story), and she took d3 pleasure damage from each round she lost a will power save against the machine. When she was lactating from the effects of the syringe, she just took a -2 to all combat rolls until milked.

Bindings: Being tied with a rope effectively makes it impossible to escape unless you're an interrogator, and even then it's only a 5% chance of escape. We dropped the escape DC down to 15; not easy to hit, but hard enough that a officer may need help escaping, especially when bound with rope.

Hypnotism: My character was unlucky enough to get separated in the maze and thrown into a hypno machine. First round, due to some unlucky rolls, ended up with her 'hypnotized' with some corruption gained. I was thinking of making the Hypno machines slightly more dangerous - every time you lose a roll to the machine, you gain d6 corruption - meaning you can easily gain an entire level from the machine alone. Now, since slavers can grope and molest the characters while they're tied down, that means you can really gain quite a bit of corruption in the machine. While the slavers are already slightly overpowered, the idea of being hypnotized should already bring fear to an officer - and the stat gain from it should really show why.

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What I mean by the corruption gain is this: If my character gets hypnotized to a full level of corruption, she gains Tier 1 of Hypnotism Toy. If the slaver pulls her off the machine and spends enough turns to corrupt her again with toys, she gains Tier 1 of Sextoy Addict. Whatever she gains a level of corruption from, she receives a tier in that corruption category.

So, two friends and I ran this last night on MSN. We made a few modifications (most notably removing chloroform and replacing with with gas capsules; same effect, but not deadly). We noticed a few flaws that we fixed on the fly; I thought you may be interested:

Combat: There's no actual rules on combat. We just used d20s and rolled to see whoever won; winning in combat would deal 1 point of damage to the loser.

Lactation: There's no real rules on what happens when a woman is lactating from the syringe effect, or even when she's milked; sure, she gains 1 AP from entering the room, but what then? We rolled a d5 to see how many turns she'd be stuck in the machine (although she entered it of her own free will... long story), and she took d3 pleasure damage from each round she lost a will power save against the machine. When she was lactating from the effects of the syringe, she just took a -2 to all combat rolls until milked.

Bindings: Being tied with a rope effectively makes it impossible to escape unless you're an interrogator, and even then it's only a 5% chance of escape. We dropped the escape DC down to 15; not easy to hit, but hard enough that a officer may need help escaping, especially when bound with rope.

Hypnotism: My character was unlucky enough to get separated in the maze and thrown into a hypno machine. First round, due to some unlucky rolls, ended up with her 'hypnotized' with some corruption gained. I was thinking of making the Hypno machines slightly more dangerous - every time you lose a roll to the machine, you gain d6 corruption - meaning you can easily gain an entire level from the machine alone. Now, since slavers can grope and molest the characters while they're tied down, that means you can really gain quite a bit of corruption in the machine. While the slavers are already slightly overpowered, the idea of being hypnotized should already bring fear to an officer - and the stat gain from it should really show why.
Great! I had the ideas for lactation to be very similar I just never manged to get it down (you might know the situation, too many ideas bouncing around to get them all down in some sort of sensible order)

Combat was going to run like that, same reason as above for it not being clear, I will take your suggestions with the bindings and hypno machine, though I imagined the machine being a larger apparatus (so no room for groping, but a s10 of corruption for each round lost

On the topic of corruption we can do it that way, effectively having different pools for each type, or one pool and you get a tier in one depending on what has been affecting you the most (for example if you get 20 corruption from a hypno machine and 5 from fucking, you would gain a tier in hypno)

I will edit my first post with the clarifications

As far as balancing goes, the stun guns and natural bonuses should allow the cops to horribly take out the Slavers with no problem,

Also I had no intention of even touching on the possibility of death due to chloroform, that just would get in the way, but I like your idea

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sent you a character, skullman.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also sent a character, though I might want to be a slaver, I'm not sure yet.

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

I GM'd the game Silth and I played, and I found pretty much exactly what you've all been saying, if the cops get into it with the slavers, it almost always comes out with cops on top. The only time it doesn't is when the slavers are able to get a hit with "Knockout Capsules."

I wasn't positive on how to work it though, so I just said that if they make an attack with one, if they hit the cop, the capsule takes effect.

Also... The game is extremely intriguing... I'd really like to play a cop. =) As a fellow game designer, the one thing I'd like to see is more cop personalities, or maybe a more structured character sheet. I don't wanna tell you how to do your job, because you've already done a great job with what you have. =)

Suggestion: Have a number of bonuses you can take, (Martial Artist, Supercop, etc.) That just give straight up bonuses, and for every perk you take, it costs a number of corruption traits that your cop starts out with? Just an idea for some more diverse characters. I'll think of a couple traits if you'd like as well, just wanted to leave the idea open for discussion!

Hali~

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the input. I like your suggestion and just couldn't think of any extra traits for cop stats, that's why there are so few, as far as extra stats, I purposely was trying to keep it simple, the hope is to encourage RP more, as it is I have been thinking of a slightly more elaborate system for character stats, but for now I will keep this

Don't feel like you shouldn't offer suggestions, I would love to have any sort of input as it helps everyone enjoy the game!

My idea if someone wanted to be a slaver I would have them message me in PMs (or perhaps a second thread) and work off the honor system of not reading the cop thread to prevent "psychic" slavers. Sleep grandes seem too powerful if you always know where the cops are.

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Made a thread for game one in pay by post, BLueslime, Silentsilth and the 64bitbot are in, plus theres a bonus twist for you kids!

If you wish to participate in a second game send me some character sheets