What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

The Slave Trader Gem Shop is now translated thanks to Yuni!

i downloaded your txt file that has the mega link in it but when i copy past in the url tab it doesnt go to mega it just gives me this

This one should work.

Edit: The translation is not compatible with the 1.04 version. You'll need the version 1.08 - 1.082.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a fan of guro but this does look interesting. I'm loving the art.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Futa Lady keeps tying up my entire party at once, and/or charming everyone at once, how can I put out that much damage per turn to overcome her silly amounts of regeneration?

Anyone else get past this lady?
Put the poison status on any enemy that heals a lot. Reduces the heal effectiveness by like... 90%? Bleed status also helps, since bleed ticks work on a percentage of their health. I think the burn status does the same, maybe?

EDIT: By the way, where the heck is the bunny girl you need to capture?

Last edited:

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way... my translation is not perfect. I don't know where some of the ACTUAL GEMS come from according to the names on there... like that one labeled as 'Thunder Stone lv 2" is actually a freakin' Armor Stone. Like... the square ones. How the hell does that translate from "Thundered Stone"? It must be the missing character. Copy pasting from the RPGMaker editor can be... hit or miss at times.

I tested a couple of them today. Most of them are right just... observe your inventory when trading.

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way... my translation is not perfect. I don't know where some of the ACTUAL GEMS come from according to the names on there... like that one labeled as 'Thunder Stone lv 2" is actually a freakin' Armor Stone. Like... the square ones. How the hell does that translate from "Thundered Stone"? It must be the missing character. Copy pasting from the RPGMaker editor can be... hit or miss at times.

I tested a couple of them today. Most of them are right just... observe your inventory when trading.
Don't worry I noticed that and made sure they match up.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry I noticed that and made sure they match up.
I got more translation for you. On a complete whim, I got in some of the combat text.

When a monster is fucking one of the player, there's some text with a small(er) number on the third line... this is the fucked character's lust rising... I don't know exactly at what value orgasm triggers, but...

"的快感值上升了" translates to "The pleasure value rises"
and "的快感值上升了 4" becomes "The value of pleasure increased by 4"...
I'll help out wherever I can. Also the first few characters on that line each time it's printed are a combination of character title/name...

So "Slut (Whatever green girl's name is) 's pleasure increased by 4" or something would work.

Got some more translations from a wonderful friend of mine... he's mostly into Japanese, but Chinese is rather similar. The situation being pictured in this file is saying roughly the following text.

"Slut lydis – her clothes have been torn
Slut lydis – a larger amount of fluid is spouting from her vagina. She’s moaning, and her whole body has gone limp.
Slut lydis – She is struggling with all her might against her shibari.
Slut lydis – Her vagina is being forcefully assaulted with a massive cock, which is spurting thick jizz into her." I'm not sure what her name is at this point, honestly, but it's referring to the green-haired main character on the left, who is climaxed, and losing her turn because of it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not sure what her name is at this point, honestly,
Is there any 'official' thing on what each character's Romanised name is? Google Translate can never seem to make up its mind.

By the way, anyone know where I can find the two CGs I'm missing? Maybe three, if there's supposed to be one in the top right as well.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For Those Who Are Wondering:

I found out where 'weapon forging' is done.

Deep in 'the mines' (Darkness town), there is a lava zone. A metal door, when opened, says "Warning: Badass enemies ahead, sure you wanna go in?" (something to that effect). If you go in, all the random enemies on the map look like fire djinns, but are powerful fire-based monsters when you encounter them in battle. From a death knight that builds up stolen MP until he makes the entire battlefield explode, to a big red-claw lava beast that does a full-party fire swipe when cornered... They're all hard hitters, high on fire damage, and immune to most (not all) status ailments. Breaking Roar works, the Mage's Magic Reflect often keeps you safe from the AOE spells, and sometimes even Thorn Dance helps against Mr. Redclaw swipe.

They all drop an item called "Hot Nuclear" 100% of the time. Rarely they will drop more Obsidian (a -powerful- defense/magic defense armor stone) or Fire Crystals (35% fire damage resist... toss them in your armor to help survive these fire beasts) for you. Hot Nuclear says it's used in weapon forging?

On the VERY BOTTOM floor, where 90% of the area is hot lava, you will be jumped by 3 fire-boss monsters at once... be ready. On the eastern side of this area, there is a stationary fire-baddy guarding a woman in a blue crystal.

It's another group of fire bosses... yay. Defeat them, and you free her from the Crystal. SHE does the weapon forging! Some... goddess... thing. For 200,000 gold and 10 Hot Nuclear, she will forge a super-powerful, draconic weapon for you.

If you get a list of 4 weapons, each with the symbol for 'fire' at the front (it looks like a two layer campfire), those are the weapons for your party. If only ONE shows up, she's trying to make you a... bow... for some reason. Press the cancel button to go back to the menu of 4 good weapons, in that case. Who the hell is that bow for...?

REMEMBER: SAVE right in front of her, BEFORE forging a weapon. You can keep re-loading your save file until you get a modifier you like, like holy damage, or chance to paralyze, etc. Stats are also slightly randomized. Save scum to your heart's content.

These appear to be the strongest weapons in the game. Their names are orange rarity even at rank 0. Despite being Fire Based, they still do shittons of damage to these monsters, unlike normal fire attacks. Get the whip first, Climax becomes a crazy powerful attack.

The northern chest contains 1 Obsidian and 1 Fire Crystal.

That's all I got. Hope it helps.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

For Those Who Are Wondering:

I found out where 'weapon forging' is done.

Deep in 'the mines' (Darkness town), there is a lava zone. A metal door, when opened, says "Warning: Badass enemies ahead, sure you wanna go in?" (something to that effect). If you go in, all the random enemies on the map look like fire djinns, but are powerful fire-based monsters when you encounter them in battle. From a death knight that builds up stolen MP until he makes the entire battlefield explode, to a big red-claw lava beast that does a full-party fire swipe when cornered... They're all hard hitters, high on fire damage, and immune to most (not all) status ailments. Breaking Roar works, the Mage's Magic Reflect often keeps you safe from the AOE spells, and sometimes even Thorn Dance helps against Mr. Redclaw swipe.

They all drop an item called "Hot Nuclear" 100% of the time. Rarely they will drop more Obsidian (a -powerful- defense/magic defense armor stone) or Fire Crystals (35% fire damage resist... toss them in your armor to help survive these fire beasts) for you. Hot Nuclear says it's used in weapon forging?

On the VERY BOTTOM floor, where 90% of the area is hot lava, you will be jumped by 3 fire-boss monsters at once... be ready. On the eastern side of this area, there is a stationary fire-baddy guarding a woman in a blue crystal.

It's another group of fire bosses... yay. Defeat them, and you free her from the Crystal. SHE does the weapon forging! Some... goddess... thing. For 200,000 gold and 10 Hot Nuclear, she will forge a super-powerful, draconic weapon for you.

If you get a list of 4 weapons, each with the symbol for 'fire' at the front (it looks like a two layer campfire), those are the weapons for your party. If only ONE shows up, she's trying to make you a... bow... for some reason. Press the cancel button to go back to the menu of 4 good weapons, in that case. Who the hell is that bow for...?

REMEMBER: SAVE right in front of her, BEFORE forging a weapon. You can keep re-loading your save file until you get a modifier you like, like holy damage, or chance to paralyze, etc. Stats are also slightly randomized. Save scum to your heart's content.

These appear to be the strongest weapons in the game. Their names are orange rarity even at rank 0. Despite being Fire Based, they still do shittons of damage to these monsters, unlike normal fire attacks. Get the whip first, Climax becomes a crazy powerful attack.

The northern chest contains 1 Obsidian and 1 Fire Crystal.

That's all I got. Hope it helps.

the bow is for the elf archer you will get in night city~

and if you have the angle of fire dragon from the Succubus’ lair your will could summon the fire dragon king in the end of that area.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

坑神newface;951385 said:
the bow is for the elf archer you will get in night city~

and if you have the angle of fire dragon from the Succubus’ lair your will could summon the fire dragon king in the end of that area.
I get an Elf Archer in Night City? =O I've done most everything there, I wonder where I get her. Thank you for the response! <3 I need to do the succubus lair' there as well..

Where do I go when the cloaked man abducts the mage lady? 0_o I can't seem to find where he went, when Mage girl ends up in a tank.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damnit. I didn't know the stats weren't fixed. Oh well, this whip still seems to do the job. Shame I had to lose the 70% bleed chance on the previous weapon.

I get an Elf Archer in Night City? =O I've done most everything there, I wonder where I get her. Thank you for the response! <3 I need to do the succubus lair' there as well..

Where do I go when the cloaked man abducts the mage lady? 0_o I can't seem to find where he went, when Mage girl ends up in a tank.
Go west into the forest, then south. Ruined town there, with the archer in one of the buildings.

As for the cloaked guy, if I remember right the portal to his lab is in the underground arena. Might need to first talk to someone near where he first appeared too.

Attachments

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New Bitmap Image.jpg

was wondering if anyone know what this means?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it means that your system locale is not set on japanese, and you have not red
Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)(http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796) witch is hilighted in hentai games page on almost very top
thought this game needed Chinese? anyway is there a save floating around?

Last edited:

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thought this game needed Chinese? anyway is there a save floating around?
It means lacking the black (Gothic) font for Chinese. Locale is not the problem here, if you're using some old type of Windows which lacks the default font for other languages, you run into trouble. And because it is the default font for Windows I don't even know where you can download that font.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Which kind of save?

Old ones with god tier equips? Or newer saves?
a save that you have the other 2 to 3 female teammates so far i have the gun girl and im at the spider cave place when the game crashes somes due to missing a file ill play it again and for that specific crash and ill post the pic of it

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a save that you have the other 2 to 3 female teammates so far i have the gun girl and im at the spider cave place when the game crashes somes due to missing a file ill play it again and for that specific crash and ill post the pic of it
Which version do you want the save from?