What's new

RPG [Fenoxo] Corruption of Champions (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Champions of Corruption (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

If anybody even remembers this game, there has been an update. First page of the thread has his website.

Oh and that game by Xaedra? Furaffinity hates me, so if anybody can get their hands on the latest update of that, that would be great.
Xadera's still hasn't been updated since February so unless you haven't played that version I'm not going to upload it just yet.

Fenoxo has been throwing out updates on an almost regularly weekly basis. If you keep up on fenoxo.blogspot.com it's usually more up-to-date than furaffinity.

Reputation score

Xadera's still hasn't been updated since February so unless you haven't played that version I'm not going to upload it just yet.

Fenoxo has been throwing out updates on an almost regularly weekly basis. If you keep up on fenoxo.blogspot.com it's usually more up-to-date than furaffinity.
Yeah, according to his blog it looks like hes close to a 1.9 update or something :X

As far as Xadera, it looks like updates are being posted on Futanari Palace
Those who have an account:

Those who don't:

From Xadera on Futanari Palace,
I am getting close to an update (like, within the next couple weeks, I hope), but I haven't been working on it all this time. If anything, it might be smaller than the last update. Due to taking a break from coding and some other circumstances, I haven't been coding as much as I used to, but there is still progress being made; it's definitely not a dead project. Just don't expect updates terribly frequently XD

I don't know if he updates anywhere else, but thats the most recent one I can find :confused:

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, according to his blog it looks like hes close to a 1.9 update or something :X

As far as Xadera, it looks like updates are being posted on Futanari Palace
Those who have an account:

Those who don't:

From Xadera on Futanari Palace,

I don't know if he updates anywhere else, but thats the most recent one I can find :confused:
That's still the same update as on Furaffinity. He posts to FA primarily and links FP to that release. But if you can't follow him on FA do so there.

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if so can anyone link a download to xaderas newest updated game cant seem to find where to get it on FA. plz and ty

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

trying to find download for xaderas game can someone pm how to find download for it. went to FA but cant figure out were to go to get it.. sorry for double posting.

diego21

Lurker
Reputation score

Login and go there

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Login and go there
tried to loged in and then went to that page and it said ur not allowed to veiw this image did i do something wrong

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You probably have to fiddle with your preferences.

diego21

Lurker
Reputation score

GargantuaBlarg right I forgot to mention that you have to go to your profile preferences in furaffinity and switch "mature content on" or something like that. sorry for that :p

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A new build's out.

New Build - adds sex toys and basic functionality back in. There is still plenty of broken bits to them, I'll get that fixed tomorrow.
~

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A new build's out.

~
Likewise, there's a new build out this week too.

Fen said:
Changes:
-Bee encounter-able in the forest.
-Pure Honey added, but is unfinished. It only has a few mild effects at the moment.
-Updated stimbelt/onahole to have texts for repeated use.
-There is a new bad-end for one of the sex-toys :D
-Minor bug/typo-fixes.
Ninja edit: New build as of this ninja edit.

Fen said:
0.1.10c Build Notes:

* Bee encounter rate halved
* Fleeing now properly advances time.
* Bees are now flagged as having vaginas in the code and should show arousal messages in combat.
* Imp Food now clears old text when used.
* Fixed Traveler's Guide bug - it should now recognize you own it immediately at Giacomo's, and it will now offer a chance to avoid the bee-girl.
* Added rough but alphabetizer to key items to make the list a bit more manageable.
* Pure Honey now adds antennae, changes your legs to be chitinous up to your mid-thigh, and allows you to grow a bee abdomen with stinger (Sting attacks not coded yet).
* Masturbation Menu retooled to allow you to select any of your onaholes or stimbelts.
* Giacomo's Erotica Store & Masturbation Menu item names shortened to fit, and given pop-up tooltips.
* Tons of typo fixes

Last edited:

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In related content this is a fallout esque text based adventure of the same type. You can only get pregnant once though. :(

Still its good

-is thegame in browser

-is the thread

There is an MMOMUD of the same name in development I am trying it out but it is way complicated like Aardwolf or Achaea.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anybody here know how to hack its save file (.sol) and change the array size. which software to use.

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the other new text game he mentions in his latest post is? He says its glitchy atm and that he'll post it when it's better but i'm curious. I know it's not Nimin. Says it's being made on Futanari palace.

Quote- "Thankfully the good people at Futanari Palace have a new text game coming down the pipes that has a lot of potential. I'd hold off on chasing it down just yet, as it's buggy as hell, but in a week or two when it gets a bit more polish I'll link it up here."

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the other new text game he mentions in his latest post is? He says its glitchy atm and that he'll post it when it's better but i'm curious. I know it's not Nimin. Says it's being made on Futanari palace.

Quote- "Thankfully the good people at Futanari Palace have a new text game coming down the pipes that has a lot of potential. I'd hold off on chasing it down just yet, as it's buggy as hell, but in a week or two when it gets a bit more polish I'll link it up here."
Might be referring to . But as mention, it is just an alpha, with a lot of bug. If you want to download it and try search post after the ten or so page, don't remember exactly where it was...

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might be referring to . But as mention, it is just an alpha, with a lot of bug. If you want to download it and try search post after the ten or so page, don't remember exactly where it was...

This is another one that I found. You do need an account to see it.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anybody here know how to hack its save file (.sol) and change the array size. which software to use.
.soleditor does not work. Throws up errors that loop you.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

.soleditor does not work. Throws up errors that loop you.
you can edit using minerva but the problem with this one is that you can't edit array type variables (add more elements to array). I am looking for something to do that.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is another one that I found. You do need an account to see it.
I watch him on his FA, it's nothing much he just made the buttons more bold.