What's new

RPG [Fenoxo] Corruption of Champions (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Champions of Corruption (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

Lil help here.
There was one of these things that let you pick the breast size for females. Was it an eariler version of this,Nimin or something else entirely?

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

11 throbbing 91.7 inch horsecocks pulse and dribble precum constantly, always ready to cum.
That's what gets me.

Think about. Put aside the physical implications of having 11.

91.7 inches?!

Yao ming is 7ft 6in.

That is 90 inches. You have 11 dicks longer than yao ming. Jesus Christ. There's a point where it goes from "that's hot." to "Holy crap this is ridiculous. How much more can I make this character more extreme!?"

:D

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lil help here.
There was one of these things that let you pick the breast size for females. Was it an eariler version of this,Nimin or something else entirely?
In Nimin's Fetish Fantasy, you can grow your breasts by eating Red Mushrooms or getting used by tentacle monster.

Tentacle monster is random encounter in jungle or forest. Not sure if you need to lactate to make this work...

Red mushrooms can be found while exploring Old Cave from Firmshaft.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That is 90 inches. You have 11 dicks longer than yao ming. Jesus Christ. There's a point where it goes from "that's hot." to "Holy crap this is ridiculous. How much more can I make this character more extreme!?"
That's the hyper fetish for ya.

Also

I -just- downloaded this off Xadera's FA, so it should be the most up to date in regard to bug fixes and such. Probably. Apparently there's been trouble with updating the game via refresh on FurAffinity, and it doesn't list what bugfix version it is, so I'm not sure if it actually is the latest or not.

>Prostitute self
>A young priest heads towards you. “Excuse me, but you are exactly what we need.”
>Childlike figure

I should not be laughing this hard.

Last edited:

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's the hyper fetish for ya.

Also

I -just- downloaded this off Xadera's FA, so it should be the most up to date in regard to bug fixes and such. Probably. Apparently there's been trouble with updating the game via refresh on FurAffinity, and it doesn't list what bugfix version it is, so I'm not sure if it actually is the latest or not.

>Prostitute self
>A young priest heads towards you. “Excuse me, but you are exactly what we need.”
>Childlike figure

I should not be laughing this hard.
hahaha. That's pretty good.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The nipple sex with the fairy was certainly something I wasn't expecting, but amusing and sexy nonetheless. I like the QBee encounter as well.

Though I tend to keep my person at a low transformation/corruption (non-excessive), I still enjoy this game.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The nipple sex with the fairy was certainly something I wasn't expecting, but amusing and sexy nonetheless. I like the QBee encounter as well.

Though I tend to keep my person at a low transformation/corruption (non-excessive), I still enjoy this game.
Wait, what? I've never encountered these :C

Which game is it? And how do I get this?

A fairy and Q-bee? Never seen a fairy.....

...I love Q-bee...

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, what? I've never encountered these :C

Which game is it? And how do I get this?

A fairy and Q-bee? Never seen a fairy.....

...I love Q-bee...
The fairy is in the forest in the old one (UTG), however you have to be female to interact with her (if you have any "man parts" as she calls them then she'll run away). Fen is planning to add her into the new one at some point too though.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That damn fairy. I like her clit encounter better, but it's damn hard to get. I'm assuming it used the bigger of your clit or nipples, and since nipple length is so much easier to increase...

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Current To-Do List:
Stuff in italics Unlikely to be done soon.
*Small Egg-Laying Item?
*Add a few new events to Whitney's farm and make additions to the places menu.
*Demonic Factory Dungeon with the 'big three' types of sex demons in my game. (75% of demon 1 done, 25% of factory descriptions written)
*Add discoverable boat to the lake and allow the player to explore the lake with it, complete with big plot hook.
*Bring the forest Faerie back.
*Nipplecunts
Nipplecunts
Nipple.

Cunts.

What.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...That's new.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

...I love Q-bee...
I enjoy seeing others who do as well. I've seen a Queen Bee before, but not Q-Bee from Vampire outright in these things. Witch one are you speaking of that has her?
Honestly thought if any of these have artwork I doubt it's nothing I haven't already cataloged...

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So has Xaedra updated her game yet? I honestly wish her page was more organized.

LATEST EDITION OF NIM would be a good tab to click on. Something like that.

Also the other Text game by Fenox has been updated.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

AFAIK Nimin has not been updated. Xadera keeps a changelog in the latest entry, if the number on that hasn't changed then no new build.

Also, I found another inspired-by-CoC thing on 7chan. Author's touting it as "based off CoC, but with less furry bullshit". ...Unfortunately, there isn't actually much in the way of content yet. Both the combat and the bodyparts thing these games hinge on are still really REALLY WIP, but it might be a good thing to keep an eye on.

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know if this one show picture at all?....i been playing and there seem to be no pictures, so i was wondering if ya seen any pic if so please tell

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know if this one show picture at all?....i been playing and there seem to be no pictures, so i was wondering if ya seen any pic if so please tell
Just text.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

aww...i thought there would be picture since the game go so well and all darn it should have notice the megabyte of the game