What's new

RPG [Fenoxo] Corruption of Champions (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

Tsurupettan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Champions of Corruption (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

New version of this game as of May 1. Can download it here:

Not entirely sure what it entails, the author mentioned more scenes and fixes to the save system.

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed by the game so far. I wasn't sure what to expect from a text based game, given that I'm a fairly cynical fellow. The writing is relatively good, although there are a few minor hiccups I've spotted from time to time. Can't really fault that, though, as I do the same with my stuff unless I dig up a person to proof read.

edit: I am an idiot and didn't scroll down far enough. Here's a full changelog of 0.2.

0.2 Release Changelog:
*Fixed a bug that would prevent the new masturbation menu from appearing.
*Fixed a bug that prevented the regular stim-belt from working sometimes.
*Fixed up a bug in the corrupted glade where big hips could prevent butt growth.
*Tail-venom recharge rate gain from pure honey increased 25%, max raised approx 15%.
*Bee-wing's are in (small/large versions).
*Large bee wings make it easier to escape combat (enemy is considered 20 points slower for the calculation).
*Pregnancies can now enlarge your hips or ass. Some pregnancies do either, some only do hips or butt. All of them have different limits on how high they will change either attribute.
*Minotaur horns now allow a special 'gore' attack. Horns must be a minimum size of six inches to be used for gore, and smaller horns miss more often/do less damage.
*Jojo is now encountered 60% less often after being raped. No-one expects the Jojo inquisition!
*Corrupted Glade now occurs more often, tentacle beast and tripping less often.
*Coded the Strong Back, Strong Back 2, Regeneration, Evade, Runner, and Tank Perks. I'm trying to get the first 2 perks for the main stats done first, then I'll double it up later to 4 for each stat down the road. The above are Strength/Toughness/Speed.
*New User Interface - textured buttons, new button fonts, a background image & sidebar borders. It's a big step up. I also made sure all buttons and sidebar things are better aligned, so they should look slightly better.
*Fixed a bug that let imps almost always knock you up.
*New Slime Monster - ignore the item drop text, it isn't done yet ;)

Last edited:

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the Nimin game much better. It has a better inventory system, a better "Libido/sexual urge" system, more variance in masturbation, the monster encounters are more interesting...hell the game itself is just so much better.

I say put your support behind Xadera, because they are clearly making the better game.

Has it been moved past v0.86 yet?

Lurker
Reputation score

In Fexnoxo's defense COC is only .2 where as Nimin is .86

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes, but Nimin clearly has the better writing and design.

Tsurupettan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is clearly impossible to enjoy more than one game. We must rally behind X because I don't like Y!

Seriously, what's wrong with appreciating both?

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is clearly impossible to enjoy more than one game. We must rally behind X because I don't like Y!

Seriously, what's wrong with appreciating both?
I'm not saying it's not possible to enjoy both games. I'm saying one game is clearly better than the other, and that the person making the better game should be receiving more support. Maybe if the developer behind CoC stepped it up a bit in the details department, and worried a little less about making things look "pretty" they'd have a better game. Then I would gladly support them more.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How about we simply drop it? Every one has expressed their opinions, let's leave it at that before it evolves into a debate/argument or some shit. And it will if it continues.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think saying one's better than the other is a little opinionated. They both feature have their own features, and I'm pretty sure they're meant for slightly different niches. It's not really worth arguing over.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

I think saying one's better than the other is a little opinionated. They both feature have their own features, and I'm pretty sure they're meant for slightly different niches. It's not really worth arguing over.
This

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No shit it's opinionated. It's my opinion that CoC is being developed by someone who hasn't put as much detail into the content of the game and more in making it look pretty. If their niche is a text game that looks good, but does little else and if that's your thing then go for it.

I'd like a text game that has a little more substance. CoC is not that game.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh boy oh boy, internet fights.

So hey, Xadera's game was just updated. Now up to .89, it's in the still-buggy stage, and apparently will be re-updated in a few days with another event.

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like a text game that has a little more substance. CoC is not that game.
I like Xadera's game but I don't really find it has all that much more substance.

Reputation score

So hey, Xadera's game was just updated. Now up to .89, it's in the still-buggy stage, and apparently will be re-updated in a few days with another event.

This is great news, Haven't they been working on an update for quite some time now? I wonder what they added to this build + next build :D Updates rock <3

Also, Im having trouble with the link you provided. I have the account for furaffinity made and logged in, but it spits out a message saying: "System Message: You are not allowed to view this image." I imigine if I click around I can get going, I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this (or should I lurk moar)?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Control Panel > Account Settings >View Mature Artwork. Also you apparently have to have an 18-or-older birthday set.

Reputation score

Control Panel > Account Settings >View Mature Artwork. Also you apparently have to have an 18-or-older birthday set.

And yet again, your the best Blarg :) It was the setting in the control panel that was the problem. Plus rep to you and your children!

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

GARGANT IS CREDIT TO TEAM.

Bah, I need a FA account to see this don't I? I hate that place.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't mind providing an alternate link do you? For some reason, Furraffinity hates me and won't set up an account with me. <_<

meowshk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the blog was shut down or something, same thing happened to Conquest of Avindale and Slavemaker (happened strangely while I was trying to go to it). Is Blogspot just having some kind of server issue or is there some kind of mass purge going on?

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You are a hermaphrodite with sandy blonde fur. You are 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Your face combines elements of a horse while retaining trace human features and human eyes. Your entire body is covered in a soft coat of fur from head to toe. A quartet of horn clusters adorn your skull, each row larger and more curved than the back.You have 2 C-sized breasts with 1 nipple each. They are bright and puckered, visibly prodding forwards 13.5 inches, a sensitive reminder of your lusty state. Small white drops of milk slowly work their way out from your nipples from time to time. 11 throbbing 91.7 inch horsecocks pulse and dribble precum constantly, always ready to cum. You have a pussy, with a 0.2 inch clit. Thick streams of milky lubricant drool constantly from the gaing hole that is your cunt. You have a long shiny sandy blonde horsetail that nearly touches the ground.You have 89 shining gems, collected in your travels.

this is currently what i have in 0.2.6d
Yep. This made me lol.

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score