What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

^

The download link is in the notepad found in that post and is still fully working though.
oh shit! thank you ^^

um i scanned it and the virus scanner removed 8 files oO??

Last edited:

swiftassassin

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a lurker here, but I just saw that this was updated on the english DLsite IN english!

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aw yes, sprites!

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*Downloads the English version and sees that 'hard' is the default difficulty*
..... that explains everything.....

r8pm3

Reputation score

*Downloads the English version and sees that 'hard' is the default difficulty*
..... that explains everything.....
I dont have the english version, how do you change the difficulty?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm playing this game over from start to finish. From what I've seen so far, the story was every bit as good as I thought it'd be. :D

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Darn.
I have the JP dlsite version bought and they haven't updated that.
Guess I will have to wait for a patch or link from someone else.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that game is unforgiving LOL

MasterJ706

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does everyone purchase off of dlsite my card just does but seem to work for some reason.:confused:

Bryanis

Reputation score

How does everyone purchase off of dlsite my card just does but seem to work for some reason.:confused:
The answer depend on your card.

Some card won't work on dl site.
Some won't work on the japanese dl site and will work on the english dl site.

So, if the work is avaible on both, try the english dl site.

So far I've never try on the japanese dl site so I can't really say for there.

On both site, paypal isn't an option for the adult work (paypal policy). On the other hand, it's Ok on normal stuff, and you should be able to buy point through paypal ont he normal version of dl site, then using the same account go to the adult page and use those point to buy your desired work (if not mistaken, 1 point should be worth 1 yen).
(Well, that's what I've seen people wrote, since my card work on the eng dl site.... no need to try).

Should work the same way on the japanese dl site ( japanese and english site are different => you're english account won't work on the japanese site !). Although there probably more card being refuse on the japanese site (mostly your bank because it's a foreign country - risk of fraud ....), or maybe even dl site themselve for protection against trouble since some adult work won't be allowed in some other country.

Remember that if you want a work only avaible on the jap dl site, you can still make a product request through the comment and opinion tab (no guarantee it will work - especially if it's the circle wish no to publish on the english dl site !).

I've been on the long side, I'll finish by saying that your question would have had it's place more on the FAQ thread ( http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796 ) than here ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Stop asking for links and just wait patiently for someone to have one

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stop asking for links and just wait patiently for someone to have one
Sigh what's the latest version of it? Like if there's a version number you can see in the game files or dates modified as I think I have it but not sure if updated to lastest though have they updated recently?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigh what's the latest version of it? Like if there's a version number you can see in the game files or dates modified as I think I have it but not sure if updated to lastest though have they updated recently?
The latest version (August/September 2016) that I uploaded is still up - it's just that it's the Japanese version and there have been multiple lurkers/new users spamming the thread lately asking for the recently-released translated version that's on the English DLsite. I'm somewhat interested in it, myself, just so that I can see what the story's about, but I'm not going to double-dip when I already own the Japanese version and all I'd be getting for my money is a handful of translated lines.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The latest version (August/September 2016) that I uploaded is still up - it's just that it's the Japanese version and there have been multiple lurkers/new users spamming the thread lately asking for the recently-released translated version that's on the English DLsite. I'm somewhat interested in it, myself, just so that I can see what the story's about, but I'm not going to double-dip when I already own the Japanese version and all I'd be getting for my money is a handful of translated lines.
Ah yeah my guess is that it's too soon to ask and that it really depends on popularity as to where or not the chance of someone with it will leak it as this is an hard game espically with how some things are. The last leak of it was about 04/09/2016 so a while back.

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dont suppose anyone has have save up up to fight to the one eye thing in flowerfairy? before the fight:eek:
also forgot to mention i kinda lost my save data i got to that point sorry for complaining

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Did anyone ever successfully make a cheat engine trainer for this game? I see some people have suggested pointer scanning, but when I try that myself, I keep coming back to the original value, which can't be manipulated.