What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Did anyone ever successfully make a cheat engine trainer for this game? I see some people have suggested pointer scanning, but when I try that myself, I keep coming back to the original value, which can't be manipulated.
if I remember correctly, everytime you move to another area, the values are reset. It works, but you need to change it everytime you enter another area.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here. torrent

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if I remember correctly, everytime you move to another area, the values are reset. It works, but you need to change it everytime you enter another area.
Right, what I'm asking is if anyone has managed to pin down the values so that isn't necessary. The fact that the scanned values change in each room is what keeps me from being able to find the base via pointer scan, since I don't know of any save rooms that also have hazards in them.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's only 2 save rooms that have hazards in them. One is near the waterfall, and the other one is in the post-game area.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 new gifs on the creators twitter.
Hope he is going to update the game

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 new gifs on the creators twitter.
Hope he is going to update the game
Looks like he had the main girl grow out her hair.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like he had the main girl grow out her hair.
Looks like that particular gif was posted over a month ago, but I never caught it since I didn't even realize they had a Twitter account. I assume all of this is for the next game they're working on, especially if the protagonist looks that different. Might be safe for me to finish my mods on this now, then.

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a walkthrought part by part

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing we're having DRM problems or something concerning the English version?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

no one is sharing and I've just done another quick search around and it seems like there is no interest in it anymore so unless someone gets the English version by buying it and shares it, nothing will change here.

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

came across an update list don't know if I actually translated this right
[1] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
For erotic scenes, I would like you to increase what makes a hero into a futanari.
· It is caught by a tentacle and it is squeezed, it is sucked
· It is grown and it gets scratched from the back
· Build oneself stamped on stuffed ones
· Suspended and the cock is squeezed like a milk of a cow and ejaculated
· Ejaculation with Tocotrot without being touched and being violated by two tentacles
· Female vessels are caressed only by paired pencils and face-to-face with themselves with tokoroten
· Nympho · Futanari and attack nearby enemies

[2] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to adopt the motion that takes off or removes like Renko in the next work.

[3] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want breathing underwater apart from stamina gauge.

[Four]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add a jarret other than a shellfelt futanari.

[Five]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to be able to appreciate animation of instant death trap such as thorns and tentacles in biological books.

[6] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I'd like to add a deviation of height difference like Iwahime.

[7] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to improve it because it is difficult for the grilling technique to get rid of the stray devils and rocks that are premised on stunning.

[8] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add operation character selection.

[9] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I would like you to add costume selection.

[Ten]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add a function to switch arbitrarily with and without a fluff.

[11] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I'd like to have both of them appear in the next installment of Siemiere and Lenco (both Syscon).

[12] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want to know the footsteps of Estelia and Anise.

[13]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want to see more of the saints.

[14]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want to know about the future of Siemia.

[15] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to continue the elements that remember the high difficulty death.

[16] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I would like the level of difficulty to be increased both up and down.

[17] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
In the ejaculation scene, I want another variation such as while keeping the piston as it is, while pressing it still.
Specifically, as an example, "restraint → insert → piston → ejaculation (different motion as opposed to piston → different motion) → reverberation (breathing, sperm overflowing etc. → piston restarting → loop below)

[18] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want more variations of breast torture.

[19] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want a scene such as a mysterious insect and an egg like a spider female to have an egg or a character with a nurse bed setting have eggs overflowing at the time of aftergrowth instead of semen.

[20] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want the scene of gradually becoming fascinated, feel like being dropped by mind (turning hands, holding hands at the face-to-face sitting loop, turning feet on the waist, etc.).

[twenty one]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want the erotic system which is made unreasonable afterwards.
Example) Moromi Slime Only the lower half of the body sinks like the first stage, then the lower half of the body falls beyond the limit.
  It sinks into the sea of ​​the tentacle and is attacked by the whole body or is ejaculated beyond the limit from the futanari and it stops moving.
 (At first it is rampant but every time I ejaculate it stops responding and the end seems to only move with Pikli during ejaculation).

[twenty two]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to release more Ryona enemies and traps.

[twenty three]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
Background I want you to be able to see the huge dots of Mob as well.

[twenty four]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to make it rather blowjob.

[twenty five]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want a scene of 3p etc in a dual woman.

[26] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to enhance character animation.
Example) From running to jumping, it becomes a picture of vertical flight without crouching from the posture of weight running forward.
  Or add the running jump.

[27] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to strengthen the background.
Example) Near scene layer · Layers of own character · Landscape layer to express multiple spaces with multiple scrolling.

[28] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add equipment.
Ex) Get it by defeating the boss besides the default knife and revolver. Or obtain by map search.

[29] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want Gloriona to be kept discreet.
Example) Because some people are not good at expressive expressions, stronger Ryona such as laying eggs should be able to choose non-display by setting.
  I want on-off function for gangbanging too.

[30] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want erotic being manipulated only by the body without being fascinated and being masturbated or woman on top regardless of my intention.

■ 05/18 postscript
[31] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about the stuation.
Ryona · Life System
· Current
· Enemy jumping to the face → suffocation
· Tentacles and echoes are taken from ears, taking over, mental disintegration
· Insert a medicine and insert a thin tentacle in a futanari urethra and a nipple → Suck it until it dies

No touch (without touching futanari) system erotic
· Electricity is flowed and ejaculation
· Fiddling with brains from ears with tentacles
· Ejaculation and milk (by injecting it in several times) with injection of powerful aphrodisiacs without doing anything (just by stimulation of the wind)

Erotic system
· Tentacles to be bogged down (It's like chameleon's internal tentacle)
 I like the feeling being sent in, so I'd like to increase this type of tentacles
· Another pattern of aphrodisiac gas (futanari)
A boat gate
· Clear tentacle (Liquid flow can be seen)
· Tentacles to tap out (tentacles to send liquid eggs at constant intervals, tentacles to understand where you are going now)
· I will be cummed out of my semen
(Suck semen from futanari with tentacles → save in clear part and show it → insert another tentacle → ejaculate by sending stored semen)
· Fishing rod on both hands
· Fist in the both hands + 4 in the woman on top posture (so you can even paint one piece after defeat)

[32] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add costumes.
· Swimwear (bikini) · · · Underwater speed up, no need for breathing
· Kunoichi · · · The enemy and the trap stop responding (Low Difficulty, After Elements)
· Gunman (Western drama style) · · · Enhanced shooting instead of no proximity · Double pistol
· Ranger (with military clothes hat) · · · knife strengthening

[33] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to hit the aperitif gases even after down.

[34] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add an emergence place of enemies in an illustration.

[35] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add monster [succubus].
Example) Lesbian chukuchu It is squeezed out by absorbing and absorbing her inverse fellatio and reverse rape.

[36] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about the stuation.
Kiss system
· Deep kiss with putting tongue
· Sucked up and dried out
· Ejaculate while kissing

· Aphrodisiac system
· Ostrich and commit myself from here
Ex) Sakurako or scrub

[37] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about the map system.
· Construction of the map configuration with awareness of the block
Example) Shape with square to make map easier

[38] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about difficulty adjustment.
· Warning sign of instant death trap
· Guide sign in the direction of travel