What's new

Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone willing to tell me how to buy game from the japanese DLsite? didnt seem to accept my english dlsite login.
Does paypal to dlsite points work there aswell? or do i have to actually use my credit card?
Dlsite english side and japanese side are two different site altogether - you need an account for each site.
While you can use paypal on english site, seem like paypal don't work on japanese side. There are other webmoney or thing like paypal available, but they're more japanese focused site so dunno how it will work with foreign registration / account / card.
If you can't get to use one of those site, you'll have to rely on your credit card.

blerghit

Reputation score
Dlsite english side and japanese side are two different site altogether - you need an account for each site.
While you can use paypal on english site, seem like paypal don't work on japanese side. There are other webmoney or thing like paypal available, but they're more japanese focused site so dunno how it will work with foreign registration / account / card.
If you can't get to use one of those site, you'll have to rely on your credit card.
thanks, i guess ill have to wait for the game to come out on english dlsite, maybe i will get it from cat site if it takes too long.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, recently tried to dig up this old abandoned game.

After much searching found this link
dambo.mydns.jp/uploader/400m/file/400MPp19376.zip.html
(pass should be 5ta9yWwU )

but then I got this error
投稿禁止CC(CountryCode)に該当したため,ファイルをUP/DLできませんでした.
あなたのIPアドレス(------)のCCは**です.
UP/DLが許可されるCCはJPです.

Basically, it only allows CountryCode of Japan to download, and my attempts at proxy/vpn seem to have failed to bypass it.

Anyone got any clue on how to bypass this :v

lightxanxer

Reputation score
how to hook full-text in wolf rpgmaker ?

i use agth and textractor but it missing some text

Karl99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Ok not been round in quite a while but run into an issue, Around the last time i was here, (ironically), i'd tracked down a couple of the odl Viper games. Since then i've moved PC's, got most stuff transferred across, but the Viper game downloads i had got lost in the shuffle, (along with an entire drives worth of other stuff, but i got most of that back so w/e), and tracking one of them down is giving me hell. Specifically Viper CTR.

Wonderign if anyone with better search skills than me can track down a working download link.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Ok not been round in quite a while but run into an issue, Around the last time i was here, (ironically), i'd tracked down a couple of the odl Viper games. Since then i've moved PC's, got most stuff transferred across, but the Viper game downloads i had got lost in the shuffle, (along with an entire drives worth of other stuff, but i got most of that back so w/e), and tracking one of them down is giving me hell. Specifically Viper CTR.

Wonderign if anyone with better search skills than me can track down a working download link.
Well, I see two problems here :

1) it's the FAQ not the hentai finder thread here
2) you're not supposed to ask for link. As to where to find old game, you can always try nyaa for torrents or sharing forum like AS; or you can try the sogna fan site. It got phase of high and low activities :

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, recently I dig up some old work to have fun with again, and I ran into trouble with web browser flash work like kate_sai work ( )

From what I found on internet, it seem some update in flash during '16 made older flash file (swf) not being read by newer version.
I didn't found a way to make it work (although that particular circle updated their work but that mean founding new version link or buying the one I miss).
I was wondering if anyone had a way to make it work without resorting to extreme solution (like making a partitioned window with - if it can be found - an old flash version) ?

And yes, I tried on IE, firefox and chrome with no luck :(

zipetya

Reputation score
So, recently I dig up some old work to have fun with again, and I ran into trouble with web browser flash work like kate_sai work ( )
And yes, I tried on IE, firefox and chrome with no luck :(
So which one actually were you trying to give a try? Because I tried one from '09, one from '10, and one from '14 and all seemed to work after I allowed an "outdated flash" to run. Like below. Latest Firefox (66.0.3). Maybe browser settings?

Adobe.png

Bryanis

Reputation score
So which one actually were you trying to give a try? Because I tried one from '09, one from '10, and one from '14 and all seemed to work after I allowed an "outdated flash" to run. Like below. Latest Firefox (66.0.3). Maybe browser settings?

View attachment 21152
Well, the last two released work fine, but if I go older than this one

What I got is this message :

Which told me I ain't got flash installed. So I dunno where the problem come from (since I always keep flash up to date).
And if it help, I'm on win 7.

I'm more a firefox man, so I'm not really good at IE / chrome setting if there something in there.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
can someone help me i just got a new laptop with windows 10 and i cannot get the installers for the japanese RTPs for 2000 and 2003 rpgmaker to install. im getting syntax errors. I have set location as japan and installed the japanese language packs. I was able to install the newer ones like VX etc but 2000 and 2003 will not work. any help or tips?

edit: its putting a bunch of ??? and other characters that are not japanese all over. and it says "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

edit2: I got it!! For anyone else having this issue heres what I did. Download and install applocale and run the exe as japanese admin. but that didnt fix it (maybe it helps idk). the real fix is this:
go to settings. location and time settings. on the right is a blue hyperlink that says additional date, time, and regional settings. click that. then under region hit change location. THEN not only make sure location is Japan but also hit the tab that says administrative up top. then under Language for non unicode programs select Japanese. this fixed it

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score
@Bryanis
Problem is, I get the very same option I got as shown in my attached file, for Dame Zettai 0 too... And after checking, I have nearly nothing changed in firefox's about:config regarding flash... And after changing those back to defaults it still let me commence with the "Allow" part. Try installing the latest adobe flash for your system?
Also, I'm in non-Japanese locale, Win8.1. Might be worth getting back to your regular locale for the installation of Adobe Flash, so that you may actually know what's going on (cos I assume it's in Japanese on default if you are trying to install it while being in Japanese locale?).

Bryanis

Reputation score
@Bryanis
Problem is, I get the very same option I got as shown in my attached file, for Dame Zettai 0 too... And after checking, I have nearly nothing changed in firefox's about:config regarding flash... And after changing those back to defaults it still let me commence with the "Allow" part. Try installing the latest adobe flash for your system?
Also, I'm in non-Japanese locale, Win8.1. Might be worth getting back to your regular locale for the installation of Adobe Flash, so that you may actually know what's going on (cos I assume it's in Japanese on default if you are trying to install it while being in Japanese locale?).
Well, I got an flash update not even a week ago so I'm supposed to be up to date. And yeah, I switched to japanese local setting for comfort with many game ^^

But the difference might come from my Win 7 vs your Win 8 too.

I'll have to try switching back to normal local setting when I can to try that out. (although having to switch back and from everytime would be a bit of a pain).

Teratore

Reputation score
I am trying to translate a game from Eto. Marina the agent and underground circus of shame, but i cant find where is text for H scenes is.
Hes using some kind of script in commonevents <link scenename> and i have no idea what it does, since i cant find text in script folder either. How can i find it?
And yes it definetly text, not an image since i managed to hook it with AGTH.

Teratore

Reputation score
I am trying to translate a game from Eto. Marina the agent and underground circus of shame, but i cant find where is text for H scenes is.
Hes using some kind of script in commonevents <link scenename> and i have no idea what it does, since i cant find text in script folder either. How can i find it?
And yes it definetly text, not an image since i managed to hook it with AGTH.
Solved it. If you see things like comment ### <link something> then text from this event is stored in main.rvdata2 file. Use TES patcher to extract it and translate

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i am useing Textractor and i get a ton of "Error while translating" if anyone can tell me how to get rid of this and have the translation thanks

dxter77

Reputation score
i have a game called naetako demon. i keep getting error RPGV RTP required what is the solution?

blerghit

Reputation score
Go to DLsite.com/ecchi-eng, search the game, read the thing near bottom of the description.
The game is made with RPGmaker, and requires installation of RPGV RTP game resources pack.
Most RPGmaker games require one of them, there are 3 resource packs i think.
Anyways, the download can be found from DLSite, and its free.

KTHCROSS

Reputation score
Hi I have this Loli H-Game "DLSite Product:RJ176405" and whenever I get to the scenario the game hangs/stops.
The game requires Windows Media Player 7 or greater, but I think it met the requirements since I have WMP 12 on my Windows 7 (64bit).
I wonder if installing plugins/updating the WMP or installing software codec will resolve this problem?

Laptop Model:HP Pavillion TX1000
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Processor:AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-56 (1.8GHz)
Video Adapter:Nivdia Ge-force GO 6150 (793MB)

RAM (2GB)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have quite a problem right now.
So I decided to go back and play some old h-games in my laptop, and they'll either
A.) Run the game, but stuck on not-responding screen
B.) Game does not "run", but have memory allocations in Task manager.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Bryanis

Reputation score
I have quite a problem right now.
So I decided to go back and play some old h-games in my laptop, and they'll either
A.) Run the game, but stuck on not-responding screen
B.) Game does not "run", but have memory allocations in Task manager.
Anyone know how to fix this?
Well, check if you are using japanese local setting, or if not have japanese language installed and are using a good emulating tool (like Local Emulator).
If it still fail.
=> try setting exception for your AV
=> try compatibility mode (maybe with forced admin). Old H-game often have trouble running on win 8 / 10.

If the trouble persist, what kind of H game (flash, rpg maker, vn, adv....) ?