What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Oh this game's got minimal story.
*playing*
Hahahaha! LOL!
She sucked the enemy's dick on her own in that rape scene...
Lolwait... she rode a dick while she was being "raped." Twice!?

I'm not going to lie that was funny. I didn't think the heroine was such a massive slut especially considering her reactions and voices whenever she got raped in the main story. It's weird that she can't initiate sex scenes on her own cause it makes no sense to have those motions in the scenes where she gets raped.
56mb?, I thought it would be more than that. like massive.
Dude's programming with his own engine.
Only reason you think games like this would be huge is because Unity, and RPGM MV exist.
An empty RPGMMV project is at minimum 80MB, and an empty Unity game is at minimum 40MB.

They do a lot but they're not very memory efficient.

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I correct in that double-teaming is not implemented yet? Can't get it to work at least

Ilverin

Reputation score
So, the game is great, gameplay is fun, H-content is good, but I'd love to know why it runs on like 2x speed... It looks like my game is on crack, especially when running, and some ennemies are tough as hell because of their insane speed.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, the game is great, gameplay is fun, H-content is good, but I'd love to know why it runs on like 2x speed... It looks like my game is on crack, especially when running, and some ennemies are tough as hell because of their insane speed.
you should see a gear icon in the game folder, that's the game's setting, there should be an empty checkbox on your side of the screen, click on it then confirm change setting by clicking on the left button just below the screen size adjustment then press the right button to exit. When you boot the game, the game should be at a less speedy pace.

Screenshot (311).png

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You dont move the blocks you get an item in that dungeon that allows you to make a bridge gaps.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Btw, I also replaced the link with the updated version of the game for bug fixes and what not. It should be Version 1.1 when extracted.
What are you doing to these files? Windows built-in unzipper isn't working with them but winrar is. The game seems to run fine when I extract it despite the weird characters, but it's kinda suspicious.

Jackass1990

Reputation score
How do I use magic? I'm stuck in the one area where I assume you have to jump gaps

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it a dungeon area? You get an item to use with S thatll set down a bridge.

Vankleef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only got a black screen, anyone know how to fix this problem? ;;

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Btw, I also replaced the link with the updated version of the game for bug fixes and what not. It should be Version 1.1 when extracted.
Hello. Want to ask something since I kept getting this issue no matter where is the source.
Why the file name always seems corrupted despite I have Jp language pack installed and running?
1580143241406.png

EDIT: I also have tried extracting the files using applocale and still no dice.

Last edited:

Tewi

Reputation score
The link is working fine for me, with no broken characters or anything, but I have my unicode locale set to Japan.

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1580145788044.png
Already set unicode locale to Japan as well. Still no dice.

EDIT: Extra details, I am using Windows 10