What's new

Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Re: Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Okay, I'll admit the dude breaking the kids 360 was going too far, but come on, you cant tell me you didnt terrorise your younger siblings when you were younger.

Trust the Japanese to pull this one off. Now, granted, Gorillaz did it, too, but they're not exactly holographic...

Trust the Japanese to pull this one off. Now, granted, Gorillaz did it, too, but they're not exactly holographic...

The first time I heard Vocaloid, it terrified me, because I was still studying music and hoping to make a living from it.

This is still very scary stuff, but since I've quit music at least it's not a legitimate threat to my future anymore.

Oh that. I downloaded the full video back in April.

They were for this one.

Granted it's older, but it doesn't have the same feel as the other one. That, and something about them in 3D disturbs me. And no, it isn't just because Murdoc's nearly naked.

Or the fact he's got that Yellow Bastard stomach.

Or the fact he's got that Yellow Bastard stomach.

No one gives a shit.
------------------------
So I got bored and tried to see who else thought spiders can actually be cute, and who would have known there were so many videos about jumping spiders chasing cursors. I know I had that happen to me once, but apparently, it's pretty popular.

And learning how to read

And chasing lasers

And showing off their dancing skills

Love that last one. Twas cute somehow.

0.jpg

ALSO:

Last edited:

. Better than it sounds.

Cute spider videos. ^^ Though it's difficult to tell if the Spiders-on-screens are real or not.

You caught me, they're actually animatronic

Three years old, but just found it now. XD Typically the truth for many cat owners...

Last edited:

That was some feisty bird... I thought the black one was coming to help!

I like how the birds only really bothered the white and brown cat. It seems kitties have gained the ability to summon crows into battle against their enemies.

You don't come back from that kind of a slap. ;)

Back