What's new

Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Re: Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Why can I not stop watching this? *shakes head*

Friend linked it to me. Behold, the origins of Twilight. I just love skimming down through the comments now and again, laughing at the kids who are comparing this (from the 90's) to Vampire Knight and Twilight.

Don't mind me, but this is hot. Pretty much two women jogging in a park... and then having a bo staff duel.

And this one is more brutal if that's your thing.

"I find a Burger Tank in this place? I'm a be a one-man cheeseburger apocalypse!"
―Coach

..... what in the fuck did I just watch o.o

Get angry to kill enemies.

Hw8e5.jpg

Get angry to kill enemies.

Yes, I do remember Pewdiepie having a go on this.

Anyway

OppaN dear... oppan.

It's also Gangnam, not Gundam :)

I'm just copying what I found. Sadly I'm not that clever.

Make sure to choose 'show more' under the description. Really adds to the video.

A two part look at the movie Sucker Punch and what it was trying to do. Really interesting videos that certainly make me look at the movies in a different light.

As the video warns, there are spoilers throughout. Indeed they ruin the entire damn movie.

Time for another round of guess the characters? :p

A two part look at the movie Sucker Punch and what it was trying to do. Really interesting videos that certainly make me look at the movies in a different light.

As the video warns, there are spoilers throughout. Indeed they ruin the entire damn movie.

Yeah, I caught about 90% of what this guy's talking about when I watched the movie. I thought it was much deeper (although awkward at times) but I got a deeper meaning out of it. Most of my friends thought I was crazy. I enjoyed the movie.

Plus I called Sweet Pea was the story teller and "main character" about halfway through the story. around the time her sister dies.

Back