What's new

ACT Ci-En [Furonezumi] ネオ・ガンタカたん

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well if they need to simplify the clothes to be able to work on the game easier im all for it.
I just hope it still gets made after it. Im hyped for the potential fondeling stuff.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought I read that he's lost motivation to continue working on this protagonist. That to me, depending on how far along you are, is kind of a game killer. However those of you worried about the mechanics the game would have, I'm sure they would implement what they have learned into whatever future project they tackle. This game has looked wonky and strange to me from the get-go, and while She Ill Server wasn't perfect (well to me it kinda was, just wish there were more enemies and more girls) the animation looks so much more fluid. Maybe it's that I love me some green haired anime girls.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm only judging it from the twitter post that was posted in the previous page and that's what I got from it. Unless there's another post or a comment that he made specifically saying he lost motivation.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ahh yea I didn't see that post. Pretty much what Harleyquin13 said. He doesn't have the drive to keep redrawing the character as well. Ether way, lets hope for good news.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Which does make me kinda happy because that protagonist is a solid 4/10

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
Is he doing variable tit size or something? Can't translate it very well.

I think he should really give the main character's body and clothes some more thought, especially with redesigns. The latest one seems like it would be better if it threw out and replaced more of the old character.
Obviously he should still try to make his project enjoyable but I think his past designs should be put into consideration too.
I like this a lot more, plus its more simple. Just my two cents here but between the lack of exposed cleavage(corrected) and high heels it comes off as more fitting to the character. In fact he should look back to his previous works and go off that. The proportions were pretty good and the boobies were big but didn't the rest of the character(maybe that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) .
I didn't mind what he had going but the new redesign doesn't do it much justice imo(not that it doesn't deserve one). Still, its on the better end of choices for the ACT genre.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He's agonising over the bust size for the character, since it matters later for the groping animations.

That's quite an old post though, so his lack of a final decision means he's still figuring out the body proportions. Since he's using a more advanced engine than his previous works he wants the design to turn him on and keep him motivated enough to finish game development.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ergh. I'm concerned with the direction this game is taking...
Out of basically nowhere, Furo's doing a lot of biting for the zombie characters during their struggle animations with the heroine.

Might not seem like a surprise for a few, but this guy's done titles with these particular zombies before, and they've never once bitten people or even attempted to.
Seeing a few of his twitter posts with increasing hints towards this, I'm led to believe this is going to have guro elements... although I'm not sure how in depth they'd actually be.

A small silver lining for us less gory-inclined folk is that this one dev did an expansive cheat menu in his last title.
I'm hoping perhaps this bitey behaviour (if it's implemented) could be toggled through that or some other means.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
That's a leap, many h-games have zombie-like enemies biting and yet have zero guro.
I'd normally agree with that, but these very familiar zombie enemies being bitey is something this dev's never touched upon before.

See for yourself if you don't believe me. There's a couple of other poses and an animated scene with biting suggested and involved in his twitter.
Now I can handle a little bit of chomping and blood, but seeing the detail he's putting in leaves me wondering how far he's going to take it.

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
I'd normally agree with that, but these very familiar zombie enemies being bitey is something this dev's never touched upon before.

See for yourself if you don't believe me. There's a couple of other poses and an animated scene with biting suggested and involved in his twitter.
Now I can handle a little bit of chomping and blood, but seeing the detail he's putting in leaves me wondering how far he's going to take it.

Certainly not a pleasing sight, for me at least.

I wonder if he will allow us to turn it on or off. Not easy it may be perhaps, but its entirely possible that its as simple as reusing the same transition frames for this but instead it leads to a rape/grope animation. I honestly thought it was gonna be titfuck/groping until he came down to her neck.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Certainly not a pleasing sight, for me at least.

I wonder if he will allow us to turn it on or off. Not easy it may be perhaps, but its entirely possible that its as simple as reusing the same transition frames for this but instead it leads to a rape/grope animation. I honestly thought it was gonna be titfuck/groping until he came down to her neck.
uhhh, he might be giving her a kiss on her neck, you never know? a very energetic and excited kiss. XD

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Maybe it'll just be one of those light ryona games, where there's violence, but not much more graphic than the esrb T blood mist. Kinda like the earlier Resident evil when the zombies bite you. (yes I know RE is an M game, but it's just an example.)

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
Maybe it'll just be one of those light ryona games, where there's violence, but not much more graphic than the esrb T blood mist. Kinda like the earlier Resident evil when the zombies bite you. (yes I know RE is an M game, but it's just an example.)
lol maybe we'll end up with blood particle control like we did semen particle control like in she ill server.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
This will probably pull me away from the game too. Almost seems like this game has been in development hell.

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
Translation
I received the opinion that cruel depiction is not good, but I think that it is necessary because it is easy to understand that the expression of bleeding and part loss is dead or unhelpful. However, I have no intention to express it in my work (for now).