What's new

ACT Ci-En [Furonezumi] ネオ・ガンタカたん

jayphi45

Reputation score
In one of the threads someone asked about the biting animation. He replied in English and explicitly said he will be adding a no blood mode. He also said he won’t be making them overly cruel or bloody, but he’s using them to express obvious death. I’ll play with or without guro content but he seems against it, it more than likely won’t happen.

Edit: Reading some of his other tweets he actually seems pretty annoyed about people getting on him about this. Hopefully he doesn’t just drop the game.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
He replied in English and explicitly said he will be adding a no blood mode. He also said he won’t be making them overly cruel or bloody, but he’s using them to express obvious death.
Hmm, I wonder if that means he's cutting out the biting animations with this no blood mode turned on? I figure it's too early to tell, but I'll wait until I see a demo.
Being how great that bonus menu was for his last title, I'm sure it's something he can do.

Still though, whatever he decides... I hope his clarity provided means that people won't pester him out of working on this...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I kinda hope he does drop the game and move to something better quality.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks kinda dank but it's clearly something he's wanted to do since the original concept years ago (although that protagonist looked better).

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
shiny new

Nothing hugely notable going on though it looks like he's done with messing with the heroine and his struggle animations have a bit of biting now though that's already expected. His ci-en speaks of an alpha being given to supporters for a reasonable 500 yen(about 5 bucks).

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Weird that no one mentioned any news from this game.
Latest update.

Also he said he had been sick around May 28th so updating took quite a while.

somplag

Reputation score
how can i actually buy this game? i went to his website and i dont know where to buy x.x

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
First guro confirmed and now mouse controlled scenes. I do not like where this is going.
That said, it's surprisingly well-done, as @comakill23 stated.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I'm not too worried about the mouse controlled scenes, I think the ordinary in-game ones will be untouched.
During Furo's last game, there were a few spots where the MC gets ambushed by zombies and raped by them in a fullscreen scene, with you having some control over the scene (speed, cum, etc).

I imagine the ambushes are gonna happen in this game too, except we'll have more control over what happens.
As for guro... I hope he just rolls back on that idea entirely, makes it toggleable or just reserves it for fade to black game over scenes.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Mouse-controlled scenes seem interesting, but I do hope it's optional and that the usual h-scene controls are also there. If they want to get a bit more ambitious, they could create a system to record maybe 30~60 seconds of movement and have it run on loop. Mouse control has potential to let players animate it how they want but I'd imagine it would be pretty hard fapping if we also have to control the mouse.

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
It's more or less pointless but if he implemented it as a gallery feature or game over it would be a nice little addition.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A demo for the mouse controlled paizuri has been released. Looks pretty much as expected from the other preview video. One new thing that is shown that the the cum animation varies depending on position. Keep the tip between her tits and it will shoot out in between, have it stick out a bit and it will spray over her face (and tits somehow?).

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like Furonezumi is going in with this "free control" thing. New demo for paizuri now has sound+voice and her expression can be changed. Also has a preview of nipple pinching that is controllable by the player. There also seems to be some kind of tentacle-mouth thing that might possibly be sucking on the heroine's tits. Though this time the demo is locked behind the $5 paid tier.

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not a fan of those controls, but i love the sprites anyway