What's new

RPG Loli [不志陀羅亭 / fushidaratei ] False Myth ~Sacrifice of Greed~ / FalseMyth~謀欲のサクリファイス~ (RE249820, RJ249820)

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know where to go after you bring that girl to the bar? im stuck

Elhidino

Reputation score
I finished the game, but I only have 32 of 37 scenes. I'm missing 5, all on the last page. Anyone know how to unlock them?
Most probably the ones you miss are the sleep ones and the blue haired maid then i guess.

Sleep ones are basically summoning partner(I had them on rank 8) and sleep with them while you have them summoned, repeat this for all 3 of them.

Blue haired maid does appear after post game(At least i think so) She will appear around night. You can do this scene twice to fill the memories.

At this point you probably have 3 empty slots anyway even though game says you got all(Probably future content)

Elhidino

Reputation score
what do you mean by sleeping with them? every time i go to sleep nothing happens.
I guess its post game material or you need something then.

Normally when you go sleep and have summoned partner it gives you another response after saying you go to sleep which triggers the scene.

Edit:At this point only things i did during post game is buyin all stuff from item shop(the last menu option when you talk with weapon shop) Having all crystal exchange from the robo and gave him all the money he wanted for event with another character, characters love meter on rank 8 or higher. Thats really the only ideas i have at this point. Also check if you dont have any side events remaining somewhere(Some appear only at specific time.)

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
before the last part of the game, specify when you already have stories with all 3 of them. you can invite them to your party and just go to sleep. this time will ask 2 choices. 1st one tis the normal to sleep and 2nd one to sleep with your partner. the scene its just her taking care your morning wood =3

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do you mean by sleeping with them? every time i go to sleep nothing happens.

You need to buy a bunch of weapons from the shopkeeper and when you're leaving she'll have a conversation with you and give you an incense I think. Then when you sleep there's a second prompt asking you to burn the incense if a girl is following you and then you get an extra scene.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think I'm missing something. How do you go deeper? After I finish first dungeon there's a menu to identify items and you need to press X to leave it, automatically leaving the dungeon as well. Any advice how to progress?

juni2102a

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I'm missing something. How do you go deeper? After I finish first dungeon there's a menu to identify items and you need to press X to leave it, automatically leaving the dungeon as well. Any advice how to progress?
dungeons are spread out in the city as you progress. as of for now, raise the affection or your party.
at map menu, it does help to use google translate with your phone to read what the details say at lower right half of the map to get an idea where to go.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
just look at the map and you can know how much this circle has improved their games
anyone got a full save for the scenes btw?

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck here, I can't get out and can't do fast travel or pass time, Can't even access the map menu... How the hell do I get out of here?

EDIT:
Looks like I fucked up, I saw on DLSite that there is an updated version of the game (1.1) that apparently solves a bug on this chapter that
has to do when you reach this part of the game (which I assume is what happened to me)....

Droping the game since I saved there and all my other saves are at the beggining, I hope someone uploads a save at least that's past this
part in the game... I have version 1.0 since apparently no other site has bothered to update their torrents with v1.2 that fixes these bugs,
Does anyone know if a version 1.2 has been uploaded anywhere?

Attachments

Last edited:

Elhidino

Reputation score
just look at the map and you can know how much this circle has improved their games
anyone got a full save for the scenes btw?
Well here you go the full scene .

The only thing i didnt do yet is beating the extra boss (Seriously, that fight is rng nightmare)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its ok....
Xtra boss only give you weapon, and the final piece missing in the story.
Hint to beat: use the triple hit to get rid of barrier, then pray more for RNG luck i guess and remember to keep guarding "press down"

For text hooking im using "Textractor v3.01" it work well for wolf RPG type

lastly the last 3 scene about sleeping together, you have to complete the chief menu in the bar 1st by capturing all the fish, or just spend crystal buying it from that robot shop.. (easily notice able as it say unlock all fish star 1-2 / star 3-4 / star 5)
Once you unlock all the chief menu, he will give u crystal which you will check it with the merchant for the item -- this allowed you to sleep together with the girl

PS: the dalgue of having H in public / house / outside is different

Last edited:

Elhidino

Reputation score
Its ok....
Xtra boss only give you weapon, and the final piece missing in the story.
Hint to beat: use the triple hit to get rid of barrier, then pray more for RNG luck i guess and remember to keep guarding "press down"
Honestly i would just love if they would made it more skill based rather than praying to rngesus to give me enough shields to survive his lifesteal onslaught.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Honestly i would just love if they would made it more skill based rather than praying to rngesus to give me enough shields to survive his lifesteal onslaught.
eh ?
its not that hard isnt it, i did win it in 2 try... (1st due to forgot to press shield and murdered in 1 shoot)
u can buy the buff item from the robot 1st before you fight, buff like chance to pop a perfect guard work well

i kinda wish u can use "nagi" or whatever her name since im using machine translate as 4th heroine
also that blue hair swd girl from 2nd game girl is soo OP

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
extra boss its not that rng. as you think. just keep in mind his cards. if you have shields save them for his ? cards or skill cards. if by chance you dont have enough skills. use your sp to enhance your sword value of the card you use so his laser wont instant kill you btw for those who dont know how to enhance press down when about to choice a card. you can enhance 3 to 4 times per turn. believe it or not i killed him in 6 turns thx to look good at his cards. also use the rotating sword skill its better against him. and as long destroy its shields fast he doesnt regenerate

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
enhance wuth ?
isnt pressing down during card selection = guard
it reduce dmg taken by 25% - 50% -75% - 90%...
as for the kill yeh its not that hard i just build combo with the triple hit ougi on counter (reminder u can press "C" to switch ur ougi -or swd skill whatever ppl say- )
and lastly check ur buff - the shield is perfect block, which pretty much understandable / the red swd buff is what make ur ougi become crit and the dmg jump up big time combined with 9 combo hit +150% dmg...
this what usualy the best way to aim for big boss... (which make fighting nagi a pain since she hide her card)
also reminder to buy all the buff up with crystal at robot if you having hard time, they have stuff like at start of battle u got 2 perfect guard / 2 red swd buff / combo continue when its draw and so on
for equipment, i decide to ignore my defense and aim for the most card available set from begining to end game... i always have 7 slot card

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Terribly disappointed that it's only vanilla sex, also trap on females. Love fushidaratei, but this one is a miss in my book. Gameplay doesn't make it any better either

whitedudedat

Reputation score
Well here you go the full scene .

The only thing i didnt do yet is beating the extra boss (Seriously, that fight is rng nightmare)
Save data isn't working for me is it Version 1.4?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Terribly disappointed that it's only vanilla sex, also trap on females. Love fushidaratei, but this one is a miss in my book. Gameplay doesn't make it any better either
I think I'm leaning towards the same opinion, from what I've played and seen so far. Most of the graphical content seems to be more of the same when compared to the circle's previous title, and I'm assuming this one doesn't have the futa on female type of scenes that were in that one, either (though if there is some, feel free to spoil/correct me). The presentation in this is great, but I'm more interested in the CGs, animations, and whatnot when it comes to this kind of stuff.