What's new

RPG Loli [不志陀羅亭 / fushidaratei ] False Myth ~Sacrifice of Greed~ / FalseMyth~謀欲のサクリファイス~ (RE249820, RJ249820)

Kain

Reputation score
One day i hope he embrace our lord and savior NTR lord his last game could be interesting with that with so many side character that were into girls but well its fine too

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to a bunch of reviews on the japanese side of things and sort of my opinion as well: combat is an enjoyable rock paper scissors with ok H-content compared to previous games. However it does seem to get a lot of praise not in the H-content and gameplay but in the writing and world building. From what I saw earlier on one of their blogs, the games are a saga of some sort with each game taking place on the same continent but in different countries or something, hence the cameo of the shop girl in this game.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to a bunch of reviews on the japanese side of things and sort of my opinion as well: combat is an enjoyable rock paper scissors with ok H-content compared to previous games. However it does seem to get a lot of praise not in the H-content and gameplay but in the writing and world building. From what I saw earlier on one of their blogs, the games are a saga of some sort with each game taking place on the same continent but in different countries or something, hence the cameo of the shop girl in this game.
Yeah, since I can read japanese I'm quite enjoying the story, not the H-content in this game.
To correct a little, according to the dev', the game series are based on one universe but happening in different dimensions / worlds;
sci-fi world, medieval world with magic element, and so on.
looks like the sci-fi world's people can travel between the worlds by using teleporter.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I beat the game just today and so far, I'm impressed with game mechanics and story. H scene are .... meh, but all his game is like that so... what the hell.

but.... I not impressed with how game is end so far.
To be honest, I couldn't help but think this game is rushed....
Credit roll happens when you beat a final boss.... Basically blue haired duke possessed this world's Satan, we get to see that "hands" that we saw earlier in game, but in final moment of this game that hand and Satan's power have different term than we see early in game, our hero also getting those "hands" means was it Satan was attempting to takeover hero but fail because he constantly ejaculating to have his mana (witch game tells you, the source of demonfication) out of his body but we don't get much explanation from guy him self, or was this duke guys was more ideal after all?
Also, game ends with that faggot pope guys still be alive and Duke's maid and doughtier left unchecked, ending implied duke's country is doomed by all the atrocity he commit and his doughtier and maid are implied to be enslave by pope, we don't get to see that in action.

Too many game came out this year having cliffhanger and doesn't let us get to bottom of the story.
You could say sequel hook but these H-game developers are not know to make direct sequel of previous title so this is total let down for me.

Also, like Repurearia2, whats up with the game these days excessively using freakish shit all the sudden?
Like man eating flesh dungeon, Dragonball or Duke Nukem style live assimilation in to flesh, and to top it all, nightmarish lookin' boss monster and all.
That "thing" you fight before the final boss and choice of music in this game is so eerie, its very terrifying and I'm having a hard time fapping to this game thanks to all this.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As mention in the previous post yeah the game is more about story of main character....

I will summarize the key story for those who didn't read, of coz i also use machine translate from start to finish here so i might make some mistake
The main character is originaly a female, but due to the so called poison has been turned into male
The 1st chapter is more on introduction of the place and heroine being justice freak, until she learn that she causing trouble for him by free-ing "legal slave" and forced main char into slump to earn the money back for those slave.

2nd chapter is about 2nd heroine being told how evil the main character is by that short guy and making her to go seduce him to learn his background and weakness --> ended bertrayed as she didnt found anything bad about him...
It also tell about 2nd heroine background that she not originaly a noble and so on
At the end the pot the granny (her mother) covered her from the potion then it show about demonization... the main character also notice from her fighting style is from his organisation called "shadow hunt" that he trying to leave

3rd chapter is about a civil war where the church trying to incite the population to take over the current lord (the church original plan is to make 1st heroine turn demon).
in here where the main character found his old mentor, and got revealed that he is run away from assasin group... (more drama)
Last part of story they found a diary the reason about the church trying to take over this place, the original make of founder, and about the demonisation pot
and the pope blame it all the cause on the girl as she is 1/2 demon (showed on the mark on her forehead), then run away trying to take revenge another time

4th chapter is more on conclusion that being left for more deep information regarding all the main character and heroine.
- the main character mother and 1st heroine family information revealed
- 2nd heroine parents before she got picked up by granny
- the reason 3rd heroine scared of man and her family circumstance
and the final part is pretty self explanatory i guess, during the meeting the guy bring the army to take over the place while everyone out... but nagi use teleport to get the main char back

Epilogue:
Nagi going to be introduced as teacher in the magic school --> hint whats gonna happen in their next game

For people who want to know more detailed, just use machine translate its good enuff to understand the story and the humour

Personaly i find the story is really fun and detailed...
Its not really cliffhanger when the bad guy still out there planning for revenge "but" can't make any move at all without any plan

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally got text with textractor if anyone needed code HS-8*4@943F0:Game.exe
and use regex [\u0000-\u2fff] with this u delete all trash in text

Aesthetic

Reputation score
As mention in the previous post yeah the game is more about story of main character....

I will summarize the key story for those who didn't read, of coz i also use machine translate from start to finish here so i might make some mistake
The main character is originaly a female, but due to the so called poison has been turned into male
The 1st chapter is more on introduction of the place and heroine being justice freak, until she learn that she causing trouble for him by free-ing "legal slave" and forced main char into slump to earn the money back for those slave.

2nd chapter is about 2nd heroine being told how evil the main character is by that short guy and making her to go seduce him to learn his background and weakness --> ended bertrayed as she didnt found anything bad about him...
It also tell about 2nd heroine background that she not originaly a noble and so on
At the end the pot the granny (her mother) covered her from the potion then it show about demonization... the main character also notice from her fighting style is from his organisation called "shadow hunt" that he trying to leave

3rd chapter is about a civil war where the church trying to incite the population to take over the current lord (the church original plan is to make 1st heroine turn demon).
in here where the main character found his old mentor, and got revealed that he is run away from assasin group... (more drama)
Last part of story they found a diary the reason about the church trying to take over this place, the original make of founder, and about the demonisation pot
and the pope blame it all the cause on the girl as she is 1/2 demon (showed on the mark on her forehead), then run away trying to take revenge another time

4th chapter is more on conclusion that being left for more deep information regarding all the main character and heroine.
- the main character mother and 1st heroine family information revealed
- 2nd heroine parents before she got picked up by granny
- the reason 3rd heroine scared of man and her family circumstance
and the final part is pretty self explanatory i guess, during the meeting the guy bring the army to take over the place while everyone out... but nagi use teleport to get the main char back

Epilogue:
Nagi going to be introduced as teacher in the magic school --> hint whats gonna happen in their next game

For people who want to know more detailed, just use machine translate its good enuff to understand the story and the humour

Personaly i find the story is really fun and detailed...
Its not really cliffhanger when the bad guy still out there planning for revenge "but" can't make any move at all without any plan
Why have the protagonist start as a girl if it doesn't matter to the plot at all? It's like they made him/her transgender just to have the tag.
Also is it just me, or does this guy have a ridiculous obsession with blowjobs. There are so many bj scenes in comparison to actual sex scenes. It was the same in his second latest game as well.

I think I'm leaning towards the same opinion, from what I've played and seen so far. Most of the graphical content seems to be more of the same when compared to the circle's previous title, and I'm assuming this one doesn't have the futa on female type of scenes that were in that one, either (though if there is some, feel free to spoil/correct me). The presentation in this is great, but I'm more interested in the CGs, animations, and whatnot when it comes to this kind of stuff.
I mean the heroine/hero's basically a futa. She's transgender with general female characteristics. There are some scenes where she even dresses up as a maid.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Rouge had a full perfect transition. That's no longer just transgender.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think we all know content authors aren't infallible. The number of western devs/artists that tag shemales as futanari should be enough to prove that point.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
not really. they are similar though.
tecnically speaking; shemale is a trasgender woman with masculine genital but feminine body. futanari is a jap word used for hermaphroditism.
This. Shemales are males.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
This. Shemales are males.
not really. they are similar though.
tecnically speaking; shemale is a trasgender woman with masculine genital but feminine body. futanari is a jap word used for hermaphroditism.
They're the same.
They both refer to feminine figures with male genitalia, but i'm not gonna push on this.

Whether or not they're born "female" and have the hermaphroditic trait or not doesn't matter. Content at the end of the day is the same.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
They're the same.
They both refer to feminine figures with male genitalia, but i'm not gonna push on this.

Whether or not they're born "female" and have the hermaphroditic trait or not doesn't matter. Content at the end of the day is the same.
Saying you're not going to push this, then stating your faulty logic, IS pushing it.

How could it be even remotely the same? One has a vagina, the other does not.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Saying you're not going to push this, then stating your faulty logic, IS pushing it.

How could it be even remotely the same? One has a vagina, the other does not.
I'll just PM you to not distract from the thread.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How/where do you capture the lower right corner fish ? It seems to be a sea fish, but in the harbor on the rare occasions I manage to catch 5 star fish, I seem to be getting only the golden one.
On that point, besides upgrading the rod to max, is there anything else that eases the capture of fish ?

So to answer a part of my question: it's not only a sea fish, but it's also the only afternoon fish :sigh:...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Why have the protagonist start as a girl if it doesn't matter to the plot at all? It's like they made him/her transgender just to have the tag.
Also is it just me, or does this guy have a ridiculous obsession with blowjobs. There are so many bj scenes in comparison to actual sex scenes. It was the same in his second latest game as well.
Sorry for long time no reply since i rarely come back to this forum lately.
well technicaly it have very little to do with the plot... like all those usual H game stuff, when she become male she got the urge to release all these lust and got addicted to it.
later on they found that the potion that turn into male and demonization is basicaly the same thing made from the same orgaization.
further on if these lust not released (end game story spoiler)
PS: the granny is a male.