What's new

RPG Loli [不志陀羅亭 / fushidaratei ] False Myth ~Sacrifice of Greed~ / FalseMyth~謀欲のサクリファイス~ (RE249820, RJ249820)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A little update (dunt think this count as double post i think cuz different time)
V1.4 is out and additional new heroine after clearing the game - not gonna spoiler so you guys go find it out =P

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can't find her anywhere. Are you sure it's possible to find her from a 100% cleared save?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can't find her anywhere. Are you sure it's possible to find her from a 100% cleared save?
yes already tested myself....
once u load the game with new version go sleep
there should be 3 new event node and 1 of them is in underground basement

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes already tested myself....
once u load the game with new version go sleep
there should be 3 new event node and 1 of them is in underground basement
Strange when I load it still says 37/37 in the gallery and no new Events available. Do you have to defeat that super endboss for this to work?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Strange when I load it still says 37/37 in the gallery and no new Events available. Do you have to defeat that super endboss for this to work?
There still 37/37 scene event
there just 3 more story kind of event, which u can see it trough the map.
The only thing u can do with the 4th girl is bring her around / H her like other 3 heroine on street, bed, etc also there the sleep scene just like the other 3 girl, but this 1 not recorded in that 37 scene list

if it need the super end boss i dont know cuz i already killed ages ago during V1.0 (yes i didnt get bugged like what they mention)

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the girls to agree having sex outside? Only Nagi accepts my advances. I have done all the content as far as I understand.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you need to get the invishible stone.... from the robot keep donating
on that note, that doesnt felt right if u can H nagi outside without the stone.... cuz the townspeople can see you

Darkenz

Reputation score
My game doesn't work says it can't be located, someone help me please ..

zibobeo

Reputation score
why there are no scene even when my save is 100% ? ( download ) will i have to manual activate them again ?

Infireus

Reputation score
Honestly, going into this without much experience with his previous games (I played the princess training one for a little), I actually enjoy this particular one. I can definitely tell they've been improving and polishing their work. Honestly hope for more akin to this one (even though I notice from the comments here that they want him to make more ntr works.)

Tentalover

Reputation score
why there are no scene even when my save is 100% ? ( download ) will i have to manual activate them again ?
you can edit your post rather than tri-posting. this is not a chat, but a thread.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Honestly, going into this without much experience with his previous games (I played the princess training one for a little), I actually enjoy this particular one. I can definitely tell they've been improving and polishing their work. Honestly hope for more akin to this one (even though I notice from the comments here that they want him to make more ntr works.)
I'd honestly like this game way more if it wasn't genderbender/futa.

But that's the weird thing about adult games right. The game's overall quality matters but it still comes second to the sexual content XD

Still though Fushidaratei is a weird group. I honestly have literally 0 clue how they could go from the content they were producing earlier to the content they produce now.
Seriously.

How do you go from ugly bastard NTR rape (cause like... how else is the shit gonna get laid), to attractive MC with a good personality and heroines who are actually interested in being with you. Think about that shift... It's huge!

People who play one type of game on that spectrum DO NOT play the other type usually. That segregation is plenty obvious on the boards here too. Certain games have certain users usually popping their heads in to check in on the game. Thinking about it from a developers side is crazy. You actually have to draw that content, write that content, live and breath that content while you're making it. ... How...

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Still though Fushidaratei is a weird group. I honestly have literally 0 clue how they could go from the content they were producing earlier to the content they produce now.
Seriously.

How do you go from ugly bastard NTR rape (cause like... how else is the shit gonna get laid), to attractive MC with a good personality and heroines who are actually interested in being with you. Think about that shift... It's huge!

People who play one type of game on that spectrum DO NOT play the other type usually. That segregation is plenty obvious on the boards here too. Certain games have certain users usually popping their heads in to check in on the game. Thinking about it from a developers side is crazy. You actually have to draw that content, write that content, live and breath that content while you're making it. ... How...
there can be many reasons. perhaps they try different kind of game/fetish to test what kind sell better, or they whant to explore new plot to work with. i can tell other 2 very good circles that have done the exact same thing, for different reasons maybe, and
of course, people tend to follow game that share their fetish, it's normal. i too search and play every ntr game that i can find (and most of them are garbage), but i also enjoy other type of game like this one or other type, because if a game is good, it can be good even for people with different taste.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm only seeing NTR bad ends for U-Room and some beastiality.

If a game is good it can be enjoyed by people of different tastes eh. I have to disagree.

It doesn't matter how good your game is if it's a NTR guro game. It could be AAA quality and I'll never play it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm only seeing NTR bad ends for U-Room and some beastiality.
thug hero party, mimi and vegnademonia and eve of the end are 3 game absolutely different, with a very different kind of fetish for each one.

If a game is good it can be enjoyed by people of different tastes eh. I have to disagree.

It doesn't matter how good your game is if it's a NTR guro game. It could be AAA quality and I'll never play it.
yeah, it's true that some fetish are a no-no for some people and they will never play a game with that kind of content, but in my comment i have implied "If a game is good it can be enjoyed by people of different tastes, provided that that game doesn't have fetish not tolerable for that person".
i can play, and enjoy, every well done game as long there isn't scat content in it for example.