What's new

RPG Loli [不志陀羅亭 / fushidaratei ] False Myth ~Sacrifice of Greed~ / FalseMyth~謀欲のサクリファイス~ (RE249820, RJ249820)

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I cant find any of the updates after 1.0, guess its going on my list of games to buy at some point.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I cant find any of the updates after 1.0, guess its going on my list of games to buy at some point.
I don't think there's enough animation to make it worth it.
Personally this game's a bit too obtuse for me. I want to like it because the content seems like my type, but even then it's over 70% foreplay.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I don't think there's enough animation to make it worth it.
Personally this game's a bit too obtuse for me. I want to like it because the content seems like my type, but even then it's over 70% foreplay.
It seems like it is still being updated and if it ever gets translated like every other one of the games have been then it might be worth getting. Besides if I buy it in 3 months when taxes come in I wont even notice the money going out, makes it easier to not be angry if it is a very small game when I dont use the last bit of my money to buy something.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems like it is still being updated and if it ever gets translated like every other one of the games have been then it might be worth getting. Besides if I buy it in 3 months when taxes come in I wont even notice the money going out, makes it easier to not be angry if it is a very small game when I dont use the last bit of my money to buy something.

The dev is already working on the next game so I wouldn't expect any other updates besides an English translation (which the dev said was gonna be a thing soon after release). The game is still pretty content heavy imo.
Only wish the axe girl had some scenes.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I wasn't expecting Kagura Games to pick up this game to translate, but I suppose it's not that surprising.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I wasn't expecting Kagura Games to pick up this game to translate, but I suppose it's not that surprising.
It actually works really well with Translator ++ the amount of technical work is practically 0.

Novakiln

Reputation score
It actually works really well with Translator ++ the amount of technical work is practically 0.
i just tried translator ++ and i get this error not trying to violate form rules or anything but is there anyway you can send me the translated game, if not try to explain what i did wrong all i did on translator++ was load the game through the thing that lets u select which game, than batch translate and try to export it. Only actual way i could think of you sending it to me would be uploading ur translated version to google drive or mega, etc... and sending me the link i would very much appreciate it if u did that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rambo Ral

Reputation score
That last boss is too hard for me. I wanna play with the 4th girl :-(

Anyone have a save for version 1.4? I'm banging my head off the wall trying to kill this bonus boss to no avail.

V3g4

Lurker
Reputation score
That last boss is too hard for me. I wanna play with the 4th girl :-(

Anyone have a save for version 1.4? I'm banging my head off the wall trying to kill this bonus boss to no avail.
Here you go, this save file should have the fourth girl following you around.

Attachments

sashimi7895

Reputation score
does someone have a full save ? there are some parts in the gallery I'm missing, if you could pls link the full save folder. Thanks

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
False Myth is now out on Steam via Kagura Games (in English).