What's new

Gaiaonline

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gaiaonline

Pst - to anyone planning to try and evolve those new chance eggs? I calculated the odds.

Odds of an egg reaching 2nd level alive: 75%
Odds of an egg reaching 3rd level alive: 45%
Odds of an egg reaching 4th level alive: 18%
Odds of an egg reaching 5th level alive: 4.5%!!!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish I had enough cash for 50. And I did fairly well with my first one. Got to level 4. Now to play with the second one.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I wish I had enough cash for 50. And I did fairly well with my first one. Got to level 4. Now to play with the second one.
i was only able to buy 5 more cause i bought spore and the parts pack, but i sild all of them made 125k then bought rings to salvage xD

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

The Overseer gave me an evolving item the other day, and it's full of irony.

The item given: The Experiment (6th gen)

I'm quite sad that I can't combine it with Alruna though...it would make for an awesome tentacle rape effect. ^^

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm quite sad that I can't combine it with Alruna though...it would make for an awesome tentacle rape effect. ^^
Lol, I'm just glad I have my Death Whisper. It's gonna be awesome when it finally get to the point where my skin starts changing color

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Death whisper is indeed win. I have at least one of every EI >.>;;

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nice. In case you're wondering, I'll show you my Profile and my new winter Avie. It can be found here. I know, it's a crappy profile, and crappy outfit, but hey, at least it doesn't look like a newb's crappy Avie.

EDIT: CRap! link died on meh!

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I added my avatar to mah siggy :D

I wish i had bought let it snow last year. grr.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, if you do the "full monster" effect from the experiment (where you're a mass of tentacles and eyes) and kneel, and use the panting succubus from Alruna's rose (where she's facing you), you get something hentai-ish. Friend fo mine actually found a picture like that. Unfortunately, I don't think either of us saved it (maybe she did. I'll have to ask.)

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Actually, if you do the "full monster" effect from the experiment (where you're a mass of tentacles and eyes) and kneel, and use the panting succubus from Alruna's rose (where she's facing you), you get something hentai-ish. Friend fo mine actually found a picture like that. Unfortunately, I don't think either of us saved it (maybe she did. I'll have to ask.)
I have both, I'll make a screenie later

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So I'm not the only one that got an Experiment. And 6th generation as well. Hmmm.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, I've gotten Titan's Seed, a 2nd Gen Dandiidoodad Spore, and a 6th Gen Dionesill from the Overseer. Lately it's seeing fit to grant me money -_- (For the exact same tank I had the day *before*)

Didn't get a chance to ask the friend about the pic tonight. I could, but I'm lazy *laughs*

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think just about EVERYBODY got a Titan's Seed from the tank. Though it seems to have an evolution cycle of FUCKING FOREVER.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I think just about EVERYBODY got a Titan's Seed from the tank. Though it seems to have an evolution cycle of FUCKING FOREVER.
it's free, what did you expect?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I dont have a Titan's Seed.....That being said I dont bother with the fish tank that much. I've only ever used it once.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

All six of my fish are dead, and I'm too cheap to buy the cash to get some more fish. So, no shit from the Overseer for me. Sad Face ;-(

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Well i get all mine from the DC

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I have a bunch of Cuttlefish from the DC. Just toss a couple of those in if you get them for free; they live for 12 weeks. (However their happiness growth is slow.)

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

There's a thread in the guides subforum that tells you how to make the fishies the happiest. I get all my fish from the DC. I'm not going to buy something that dies in a few weeks